Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung and Hyoyoung have a meeting with a new agency

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Hwayoung and Hyoyoung have a meeting with a new agency

201208011837150910_1.jpg

After Hwayoung's contract being terminated with Core Contents Media, her next move and if she'll join a new agency is being closely watched.

Hwayoung and her sister 5dolls Hyoyoung were revealed to have met with agency officials in Nonhyeon, Seoul.

Hwayoung was removed from her group after "bullying" became a hot topic, but her agency said they will watch for her if she joins a new agency.

Lee Jaehyok is the former Director of Media for Core Contents Media and now owns Maru Planning. He's closely connected with Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo and it's known that this is who Hwayoung and Hyoyoung met with.

However, Maru Planning said today, "There is a very small chance of her signing a contract," dismissing rumors.

T-ara's agency said earlier, "For now, T-ara will remain as a 7-member group."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n31671

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Well, it's good to see that it looks like she is moving on to another comapny. I wonder who she will sign with in the end. Hopefully she has a bright future ahead of her and she goes to a company that will treat her better!

I really don't know what exactly to say

I have mix feelings right now...

I'm glad hwayoung is looking for another agency but...

T-ara is not the same without her... u know what I mean, right?

*sigh* I wish these things never happened to T-ara, they were at the top of their game :) I was finally happy that other people were recognizing them but then this happened :(

I hope that Hwayoung can come back to the group :) Please KKS...

Damn, they are really a big news from this, re-joining is a option but at moment the problem is, we don't know what is happening for real... everything is stating everything to be falls... it is really no easy issue that is going on here... i think the group need to come together before hwa deciced to re-join or not...

i really hope too that hwayoung will rejoin.. but... as long as no hwayoung on T-ara sorry to say but im out... its really hard for me to stay on Queen's will my bias is out.. i just cant doit tho... hope the rumors will end and T-ara will gerrut again so good luck queens its nice being a part of this fandom... byieee... :)

and bout the rumor.. ( you cant blame the people who are hating both T-ara and hwayoung coz as long as the truth will not reveal they gonna believe what they want.. its human nature )

Hwayoung saranghae :)

and if she'll join a new agency is being closely watched.

but her agency said they will watch for her if she joins a new agency.

i think that means,CCM will watch her if she need helps...& make sure that the new agency that she will enter is the best for her...MAYBE....

BUT...it's good to if Hwayoung & Hyoyoung make a duet & name it Ryu...

To see that KKM is 'watching' her seems more like they're paranoid about the possibility of Hwayoung saying anything more about what occurred in the past few days.

And no, Hwayoung should keep away from any agency that has even the slightest personal connection with that inferior species of subhuman and lay low for the while - rest and refit all the way. I ain't any fan of Hwayoung but at this stage, it's best she reflect and live like a normal human for the time being.

However, Maru Planning said today, "There is a very small chance of her signing a contract," dismissing rumors.

I think, the very word "very small chances OF HER signing a new contract" is of her choice. i mean, Maru Entertainment are closely related to CCM. why would she wanna have any connection to CCM. i think, this rumors came up because of her sister position. Hyoyoung still have contract with CCM so it's only easy for CCM to 'transfer' her to company that CCM handle.

it will be a whole lot diff if the word is "very small chance FOR HER signing a new contract". mean, signing a new contract is not of her choice, compared to the actual statement released by Maru Entertainment..

that's just my opinion.

#SupportHwayoung