Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Hwayoung and Hyoyoung have a meeting with a new agency

nathaniel

can i said something but i hope u guys didn't angry with me okay...

this is just my opinion-

i don't understand with some 'queen's' when kks terminated hwayoung contract.... means kks kick out hwayoung from t-ara some

will said 'what the xxxx kks doing...'why he kick hwayoung..she is innocent'

but when we heard rumors(only rumors okay) hwayoung still have opportunity to re-join t-ara some will said 'hwayoung please

don't go back to ccm/kks...

so it obviously u guys only in hwayoung side but not support all t-ara member....

[RUMOR VS FACT] T-ara's bullying case: Evident #6

Netizens post this:

Hwayoung is left out

tumblr_m83z30VGgE1qfuhrd.png

tumblr_m83z3y37Nk1qfuhrd.png

The truth is:

Okay, I have to admit that K-netizens really good in manipulating information to ruining people’s life. They’re really smart.

Okay guys, the 1st & 2nd pictures is screencap from a video. Sorry, I can’t find the video (will update if I find it later). Just like they manipulate the screencap in case #5, they also do the same to this post. Here is the press photos T-ara @ Gimpo International Airport on 4th July 2011.

tumblr_m840a2gF0m1qfuhrd.jpg

tumblr_m840obTbKr1qfuhrd.jpg

See the difference???

They just capped the video when Hwayoung stay at the back.Smart move, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1JkY6oWP8&feature=plcp

(watch this fancam!)

After they posing for the camera, they started to move into the departure hall but Hwayoung move first and some members still posing for the camera. That’s why Hwayoung position is changed and she stay in the back!

Okay, now we move on to the 2nd cap. What’s wrong with walking alone??? They’re not a kids that need a parents/adults to hold their hands all the time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xskf04_120121-t-ara-s-pretty-boys-e05-720p-cut_shortfilms (HYOMIN & SOYEON WALKING ALONE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV95fOYZ7LQ (HYOMIN WALKING ALONE)

Netizens exaggerated to much???

Hwayoung just got out of this chaos and is already ready to jump right back in? I really wish she would take some time off, she must have some decent savings as she doesn't strike me to be the type to make extravagant purchases or investments. Take a month or so off and then ease back into the Kpop industry. We will still be here when she finally returns.

[RUMOR VS FACT] T-ara’s bullying case: Evident #5

Netizen posted this:

tumblr_m83w3p7lqY1qfuhrd.jpg

At the beginning of T-ara’s episode of KBS “Star Life Theater,” all the group members lined up to give an introductory greeting. As all the members pointed at the camera, to signal the start of the show, Hyomin oddly strikes her finger upwards, and accidentally pokes her finger at Hwayoung’s face.

The truth is:

This is the most funny one and just shows how desperate K-netizen to bring T-ara down!

‘Accidentally’!

How can you describe something accidentally as bully? I accidentally hit my friends head, that doesn’t mean I bully my friend. I bet a lot people out there also experience the ‘accidentally’ incident once in their life. Still unsatisfied? Okay, here is the video…

In this video we can see Hyomin turns her head and leaned her head towards Hwayoung as a sign of apologise after this ‘accidentally’ poking/hitting. She also showed the sorry expression but of course haters can’t see that. They just cap the video at certain part to shows that Hyomin hitting Hwayoung and idiots just believe that. The camera still rolling so of course she can’t apologise straight to Hwayoung that time. We never know what happened after the cut. If you notice, at the early of their speech, Hwayoung grab hyomin arm and also follow her silly act + tried to hide behind Hyomin. I think that’s why K-netizens only post the caps of this video as evidence to the public. If they post the whole video,peoples will know the truth!

I have conflicting feelings about this report. On one hand, I would love to see her back with T-ara. But on the other, since she's technically freed from KKS clutches or the CCM umbrella, she should pick a company that has no relations with them at all.

Btw is that a recent photograph? If so I am glad her ankle seems to be better.

can i said something but i hope u guys didn't angry with me okay...

this is just my opinion-

i don't understand with some 'queen's' when kks terminated hwayoung contract.... means kks kick out hwayoung from t-ara some

will said 'what the xxxx kks doing...'why he kick hwayoung..she is innocent'

but when we heard rumors(only rumors okay) hwayoung still have opportunity to re-join t-ara some will said 'hwayoung please

don't go back to ccm/kks...

so it obviously u guys only in hwayoung side but not support all t-ara member....

okay. the thing is, WE'RE NOT ONLY ON HWAYOUNG SIDE. the thing is, IF KKS/CCM didn'te terminate Hwayoung contract in the first place, then there's literally NOTHING WRONG happened. true, few disagreement here and there but that is inevitable in ANY BOY/GIRL GROUP.

BUT, since KKS/CCM ALREADY TERMINATED HWAYOUNG CONTRACT WITHOUT GIVING OUT THE TRUTH, that just mean one thing = mistreatment on Hwayoung behalf. then what happen? yes, as we all know, ALL HELL BREAK LOSE. T-ARA are now on the verge of disbandment. so, KKS/CCM's taking back Hwayoung will/can only bring three things forth, which is ;

1) KKS/CCM are trying to win back fans' love which they lost in the first place from kicking out and mistreating Hwayoung.

2) It will create an awkward atmosphere in T-ARA since media have been airing out T-ARA's dirty laundry since day one the rumors about bullying started.

3) Since T-ARA are in the brink of disbandment/left with tarnished image, it will not be good for the girls AND HWAYOUNG to continue in the industry in that group.

So, in my opinion, Hwayoung are better off going solo or start anew with another group and it's better for T-ARA to rebuild their image with what they have left. They did it once (made their mark in the industry), so lets cheer for them and see them do it again.

#SupportHwayoung, #Support T-ARA

I have conflicting feelings about this report. On one hand, I would love to see her back with T-ara. But on the other, since she's technically freed from KKS clutches or the CCM umbrella, she should pick a company that has no relations with them at all.

Btw is that a recent photograph? If so I am glad her ankle seems to be better.

no, it's not. It's from last year. T-ARA (and Hyoyoung) are helping out the unfortunate. they were giving out food and helps. It was that time when Eunjung hurt her knee.