Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Quick News - Jaemin (Eunjung's friend from WGM) tweets supportive message for her

nathaniel

[12.08.01] Quick News - Jaemin (Eunjung's friend from WGM) tweets supportive message for her

- Today I rested for the whole day, secretly browsing the internet and I found EunJung’s news, it’s really sad. She is a very kind hearted child actually…FIGHTING-ah dongsaeng!!!!!!…..

- The EunJung I know is very innocent and lonelier than anybody, unlike of a celebrity’s personality. After coming back straight from Japan, not even sleeping for a bit, [she] went to watch the performance by her same age graduates, even until the very end of performance, she is this kind of friend. To her, taking care of people beside her is something she ought to do naturally, even after ten years she is still the same (they have been friends for ten years). Normally I won’t talk about T-ara’s things, but I am too shocked when this incident happens. After [knowing each other] so long, we have become like a family, so I am very heartbroken. Seems like now she is [mentally] exhausted, FIGHTING! Praying that as time passes, everything will turn out fine. I love you, sister.

If you watch WGM, you will know he is very, very close to Eunjung!

Source:

@actorajm (Ahn Jae Min – EunJung’s andWooJung’s friend) via http://woojungislove.com/2012/08/01/august-1-jaemin-tweets-supportive-messages-to-eunjung/

Kor-Chi Trans: Shapley水の滢 @ WooJung baidu

Chi-Eng Trans: @catgoh92

I always thought she was the most friendliest. Her smile always seems so genuine. It's such a shame that she is the one that suffered the most (other than Hwayoung).

Although others might not think her apology is sincere or enough, at least she spoke up and said something.

On the plus side, at least Eunjung had been relatively safe from rumors regarding her predebut years being broken out online (which has happened to Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon, unfortunately).

Happy to see this news :). This is the first good news for EJ since the scandal broke. Glad to know that she has such great friends who still support and believe in her. She is the most popular one with less scandals until this one, and now she got the most hates from antis, and that's sad. But this tweet does make me feel happy for her during this whole controversy.

Stay strong Eunjung & 7-ara!!!

i'm crying when i read what jaemin wrote. i know eunjung is a very kind person and when the news of t-ara bullying hwayoung spread, i have make my decision to support eunjung whatever happens. stay strong eunjung unnie! we always love you!

i hate how netizens act like they know these girls from the tidbits of rumor, one or two tweets, and few screen caps. eunjung's tweet at that time is full of frustration, no sarcasm or anything, so i think people reaction to her is a bit too harsh... hope the best for eunjung!

On the plus side, at least Eunjung had been relatively safe from rumors regarding her predebut years being broken out online (which has happened to Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon, unfortunately).

I know about Jiyeon and Hyomin's pre-debut cases (Jiyeon with the webcam scandal and Hyomin with the gang thing during her school years) but what happen to Soyeon?I know that she used to be a bully but she was also being bullied.Other than that,I can't really recall anything.

While Eunjung is relatively safe from all rumors regarding her pre-debut years,I believe Eunjung,Jiyeon and Hyomin a.k.a the "originals" are the ones who are the most affected with this controversy.Sigh,I wonder what will happen during their promotions of Sexy Love comeback...Sounds like it gonna flop - BIG TIME,even 50 times worse than YaYaYa.

I know about Jiyeon and Hyomin's pre-debut cases (Jiyeon with the webcam scandal and Hyomin with the gang thing during her school years) but what happen to Soyeon?I know that she used to be a bully but she was also being bullied.Other than that,I can't really recall anything.

While Eunjung is relatively safe from all rumors regarding her pre-debut years,I believe Eunjung,Jiyeon and Hyomin a.k.a the "originals" are the ones who are the most affected with this controversy.Sigh,I wonder what will happen during their promotions of Sexy Love comeback...Sounds like it gonna flop - BIG TIME,even 50 times worse than YaYaYa.

Honestly, it still pains me greatly to speak about Soyeon's predebut rumor but I'll give it a shot to explain it out as best as I can.

Supposedly, during her trainee years as part of SNSD in SM (this would be during her high school years), Soyen had an affair with a manager who was already married (I'm guessing he was aroung his 30s to 40s) and had gotten caught twice by the manager's wife - who threw a huge complaint to SM demanding her to be withdrawn away from the group immediately. SM supposedly hesitated since she was the best singer of the group but after the second time, they decided to throw her out.

But regardless to say, a high schooler having an affair with a man between twice to three times her age is simply, disgusting in every way imaginable. For me, it's more than enough to warrant a severe beating since I have a personal experience about this sort of stuff - when a girl I liked a lot (mind you, a LOT) back in 2010 happened to be 'dating' a lot of older guys that were over a decade older than her - and she's only graduating this year. For me, it was one of the most heart-wrecking and painful moments and left a huge scar - subsequently, my standards for a partner became extremely tighter.

But to hear some serious rumors of an idol I fully respect doing something similar, honestly? My faith and respect in her took a serious pounding and dare I say, was very, very close to becoming an anti. Hyomin's case, I won't even bother talking about - the evidence for that one is far more compelling and I don't think I'll ever be able to look at her again without feeling sick.

I still have my doubts on Soyeon's predebut rumor primarily because it's from an anonymous person and the strong possibility that KKM may have deliberately made it all up and leaked it online discreetly, simply to keep Soyeon away from saying anything in public, along with the rest of T-ara. I don't really believe in netizens' 'investigations' myself and would only believe whatever the police have to say - hell, after all, my granddad was a hell of a cop himself.

IF the rumor however does turn out to be true, then by all means, I'll be ashamed to call myself a fan of Soyeon and T-ara as a whole and probably will end up leaving. While I understand people do make mistakes time to time and aren't perfect, something that slashes one of my most extremely core moral beliefs (and brings back terrible memories from the past) is something that I simply won't/can't forgive at all.

Call me crazy but accepting massive age-gap affairs (especially when underage) is on the same level as accepting murder in my small world lol.

For their Sexy Love (honestly, the title seems rather tacky) comeback, I think it's best that it's delayed until people forget. T-ara's in absolutely no condition to promote at this time and it will probably stay that way for months - though at least they won't have to suffer from horrible schedules under that madman if they're put on hiatus.

Honestly, it still pains me greatly to speak about Soyeon's predebut rumor but I'll give it a shot to explain it out as best as I can.

Supposedly, during her trainee years as part of SNSD in SM (this would be during her high school years), Soyen had an affair with a manager who was already married (I'm guessing he was aroung his 30s to 40s) and had gotten caught twice by the manager's wife - who threw a huge complaint to SM demanding her to be withdrawn away from the group immediately. SM supposedly hesitated since she was the best singer of the group but after the second time, they decided to throw her out.

But regardless to say, a high schooler having an affair with a man between twice to three times her age is simply, disgusting in every way imaginable. For me, it's more than enough to warrant a severe beating since I have a personal experience about this sort of stuff - when a girl I liked a lot (mind you, a LOT) back in 2010 happened to be 'dating' a lot of older guys that were over a decade older than her - and she's only graduating this year. For me, it was one of the most heart-wrecking and painful moments and left a huge scar - subsequently, my standards for a partner became extremely tighter.

But to hear some serious rumors of an idol I fully respect doing something similar, honestly? My faith and respect in her took a serious pounding and dare I say, was very, very close to becoming an anti. Hyomin's case, I won't even bother talking about - the evidence for that one is far more compelling and I don't think I'll ever be able to look at her again without feeling sick.

I still have my doubts on Soyeon's predebut rumor primarily because it's from an anonymous person and the strong possibility that KKM may have deliberately made it all up and leaked it online discreetly, simply to keep Soyeon away from saying anything in public, along with the rest of T-ara. I don't really believe in netizens' 'investigations' myself and would only believe whatever the police have to say - hell, after all, my granddad was a hell of a cop himself.

IF the rumor however does turn out to be true, then by all means, I'll be ashamed to call myself a fan of Soyeon and T-ara as a whole and probably will end up leaving. While I understand people do make mistakes time to time and aren't perfect, something that slashes one of my most extremely core moral beliefs (and brings back terrible memories from the past) is something that I simply won't/can't forgive at all.

Call me crazy but accepting massive age-gap affairs (especially when underage) is on the same level as accepting murder in my small world lol.

For their Sexy Love (honestly, the title seems rather tacky) comeback, I think it's best that it's delayed until people forget. T-ara's in absolutely no condition to promote at this time and it will probably stay that way for months - though at least they won't have to suffer from horrible schedules under that madman if they're put on hiatus.

sad that you are on of those people who easily believes this kind of rumors

sad that you are on of those people who easily believes this kind of rumors

Well, if you even bothered to read properly, I didn't say that I actually believe in the rumor itself (despite being hit hard by it) and have clearly explained why I still have my doubts on its accuracy and legitimacy.

i hope there is more idols or t-ara's friend would do the same like jaemin..at least it shows that t-ara is not alone n can lean on their friends during this hard time..so it might cheer up t-ara a bit..about rumor n controversy. .sometime i do doubt about it but i tend to not believe it when there is no concrete evident about it and just believe it when it happen right in front of my eyes..hehe..seriously, i tend to think more positively..well, its not hurt at all but think negative will effect your own life. .you may get depressed..hehe..talks too much..anyway, t-ara hwaiting..sexy love hwaiting..