Diadem Forums

[12.08.01] Quick News - Jaemin (Eunjung's friend from WGM) tweets supportive message for her

nathaniel

I cried when I read this... yes Eunjung has a great personality and is so kind! I always believed her & I will always believe her... unfortunately she is gaining the most hate during this issue!

I appreciate Jaemin's courage... thank him so much! He is a real friend that didn't leave her in bad condition like this....

T-ARA Fighting! Eunjung Fighting!

Stupid antis must have bashed JaeMin or do something to him so he has to make an apology.......

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11505&idxType=News&trendKeyword=T-ara

Is this even possible? Apologize for being such a sincere and helpful friend??? This world is crazy, so unfair for Jaemin and also for Eunjung as well !!!!!!!!!

I did hope for this tweet to reach Eunjung and the netizens but seem like there is nothing we can do to change the wicked mindset of those people. They do not believe him and even BASHING him for being so honest and supportive. >"<

If things go on like this noone could ever dare to speak up for the T-ara members anymore. I feel so sad after reading his apology. So unfair, unfair .!!!!!! T____T