Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] D-Unit's Wooram, "I was looking forward to the first stage with my sister"

nathaniel

Boram has a little sister, huh? Just heard it.. :unsure:

Is D-Unit under CCM also? Poor Wooram if so.. :mellow:

D-Unit is under Woolim Entertainment, the agency that used to house the well-known and legendary group known as Epic High before the latter went on their own way.

I wouldn't think Boram's parents would be foolish or stupid enough to let Wooram be under CCM, especially considering Boram is pretty much worked to death thanks to that abomination of a subhuman.

Don't know enough about Woolim Entertainment but it sure is far more preferable than CCM, that's for sure.

D-Unit is under Woolim Entertainment, the agency that used to house the well-known and legendary group known as Epic High before the latter went on their own way.

I wouldn't think Boram's parents would be foolish or stupid enough to let Wooram be under CCM, especially considering Boram is pretty much worked to death thanks to that abomination of a subhuman.

Don't know enough about Woolim Entertainment but it sure is far more preferable than CCM, that's for sure.

nope.. D-unit is under D-Business ent this is a new company...i dont know much but i heard it's YG related..

nope.. D-unit is under D-Business ent this is a new company...i dont know much but i heard it's YG related..

*Facepalm*

That is the last time I ever follow AKP's retarded articles then lol. How could they even get the name of that agency wrong >___>

I swear, if a couple of USAF fighter jets on a training exercise accidentally have their targeting systems point the AKP building as some sort of threat and fire a couple of missiles at it, sane Kpop fans would probably go nuts in joy.

I just saw their Music Core perf (couldn't stand watching the other groups since T-ara should've been there)..

They are actually not bad.. much better than Tahiti and the other new rookies..

My fav. rookie girl band of the year after Spica & Gang Kiz (..just noticed that all of them have connections with T-ara :P )

[RUMOR VS FACT] T-ara's bullying case: Evident #6

Netizens post this:

Hwayoung is left out

tumblr_m83z30VGgE1qfuhrd.png

tumblr_m83z3y37Nk1qfuhrd.png

The truth is:

Okay, I have to admit that K-netizens really good in manipulating information to ruining people’s life. They’re really smart.

Okay guys, the 1st & 2nd pictures is screencap from a video. Sorry, I can’t find the video (will update if I find it later). Just like they manipulate the screencap in case #5, they also do the same to this post. Here is the press photos T-ara @ Gimpo International Airport on 4th July 2011.

tumblr_m840a2gF0m1qfuhrd.jpg

tumblr_m840obTbKr1qfuhrd.jpg

See the difference???

They just capped the video when Hwayoung stay at the back.Smart move, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1JkY6oWP8&feature=plcp

(watch this fancam!)

After they posing for the camera, they started to move into the departure hall but Hwayoung move first and some members still posing for the camera. That’s why Hwayoung position is changed and she stay in the back!

Okay, now we move on to the 2nd cap. What’s wrong with walking alone??? They’re not a kids that need a parents/adults to hold their hands all the time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xskf04_120121-t-ara-s-pretty-boys-e05-720p-cut_shortfilms

(HYOMIN & SOYEON WALKING ALONE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV95fOYZ7LQ

(HYOMIN WALKING ALONE)

Netizens exaggerated to much???

haters should watch this..

[RUMOR VS FACT] T-ara’s bullying case: Evident #5

Netizen posted this:

tumblr_m83w3p7lqY1qfuhrd.jpg

At the beginning of T-ara’s episode of KBS “Star Life Theater,” all the group members lined up to give an introductory greeting. As all the members pointed at the camera, to signal the start of the show, Hyomin oddly strikes her finger upwards, and accidentally pokes her finger at Hwayoung’s face.

The truth is:

This is the most funny one and just shows how desperate K-netizen to bring T-ara down!

‘Accidentally’!

How can you describe something accidentally as bully? I accidentally hit my friends head, that doesn’t mean I bully my friend. I bet a lot people out there also experience the ‘accidentally’ incident once in their life. Still unsatisfied? Okay, here is the video…

In this video we can see Hyomin turns her head and leaned her head towards Hwayoung as a sign of apologise after this ‘accidentally’ poking/hitting. She also showed the sorry expression but of course haters can’t see that. They just cap the video at certain part to shows that Hyomin hitting Hwayoung and idiots just believe that. The camera still rolling so of course she can’t apologise straight to Hwayoung that time. We never know what happened after the cut. If you notice, at the early of their speech, Hwayoung grab hyomin arm and also follow her silly act + tried to hide behind Hyomin. I think that’s why K-netizens only post the caps of this video as evidence to the public. If they post the whole video,peoples will know the truth!

agree..plus crazy netizens alleged that hyomin poke hwayoung eyes in this video but actually hyomin accidentally poke her left cheek..

something is wrong with netizens eyes..

ohh poor wooram and boram :cc

the two sisters wanted so badly to perform together, maybe a dream ... and they couldn't! so sad :c

like really! poor them :(

But don't worry little Wooram , you'll perform with your sister , just more late then expected.

But Boram will come more strong and powerful , and it will be beautiful! *-*

I will look foward to it. (:

Little Wooram and D-Unit , fighting ! :DD