Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] T-ara to reach 150,000 fans in Japanese arena tour next year

nathaniel

[12.08.02] T-ara to reach 150,000 fans in Japanese arena tour next year

201208020959420310_1.jpg

T-ara plans to embark on an arena tour next year in Japan.

T-ara's Japanese agency EMI JAPAN and J-ROCK have said, "All artists dream of being able to have arena tours. T-ara is planning to have an arena tour in Japan next year."

According to their Japanese agency, T-ara want to reach over 150,000 Japanese fans in the arena tour which will begin next year.

T-ara had a Japanese tour earlier this year with performances in Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai, Sapporo and their finale on the 25th and 26th at the Budokan Hall in Tokyo.

Performing at Budokan is a dream for Japanese artists, and T-ara was one of the first Korean acts to perform there. Despite being on a weekday, the 20,000 two-day concert was completely sold out.

EMI JAPAN and J-ROCK said, "T-ara have received an explosive reaction with Japanese fans. We're begining the early preparations for the arena tour right now."

T-ara finished "Day by Day" promotions and now Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon are persuing individual activities in dramas.

Core Contents Media said, "We hope that the public can welcome back T-ara a little bit by a little bit. They will return with good music and a more mature image after having time to self-reflect and they will continue to try harder and harder."

Meanwhile, T-ara will release a new Japanese song "Sexy Love" at the end of October.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120802n11303

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

this is why i always love japan more than korea lol

T-ara fans in japan aren't easily provoked by that stupid and ridiculous rumors (except kyari lol)

no wonder japan still can't accept korea wholeheartly, especially if they look at the people's reaction about "T-ara scandal". i think japanese people will LOL and offended so much at the korean because korean keep calling their games is a bullying games

T-ara fighting !!! :D

I hope the Japanese continue supporting T-ara & not be swayed by the Korean netizens that keep bashing T-ara and spreading false rumors... I know they are more open minded so i really hope they also don't turn their backs to T-ara... Fighting T-ara <3 <3 as of now i haven't read anything about their Japanese endorsements kicking them out or removing their photos etc.. i hope it remains like that & that they will continue to support & love T-ara <3 <3

I do hope T-ara could make a great comeback. And if their home soil won't accept them, then let the rest of world continue to embrace them (starting with Japan).

Even celebrities known to be truly 'problematic', are given second chances (again and again), let's continue to support T-ara.

T-ARA fighting! :wub:

Your right LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT T-ARA OUR QUEENS PUT ALL THEIR EFFORT TO BE HERE ON THE TOP T-ARA FIGHTING

Good news actually, and for once I quite liked what CCM said for once. "We hope that the public can welcome back T-ara a little bit by a little bit." That was a good phrase. A pity they don't handle everything else as good. Instead of just incriminating one side they could just have send messages to try to make peace with the fans instead of creating more arguments... what a pity...

I do hope T-ara could make a great comeback. And if their home soil won't accept them, then let the rest of world continue to embrace them (starting with Japan).

Oh I have no doubt at all that the korean public will forget in due time. That is just how this works. How many politicians do you see lie through their teeth and go into big scandals and get elected/reelected at the next elections? A lot.

Just wait for the next victims of the netizens and most of them won't even remember this happened, just to show how random most of the haters are.

Core Contents Media said, "We hope that the public can welcome back T-ara a little bit by a little bit."

We will welcome back T-ara cuz were true fans but we could also whole-heartily accept them when KKS brings back Hwayoung... I'm just sayin' CCM, better listen to what the fans say...