Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] T-ara are victims of reckless reporters

nathaniel

inline_photo.png?2

Next is this. First of all, this is not a Hello Baby scene, it is T-ara Pretty Boys Ep 10 scene. Practically, people are making claims that T-ara members are ignoring Hwayoung and is only complimenting Qri’s work. When Hwayoung asked for some praises as well, none of the T-ara members actually bother to praise her. Hyomin immediately change the conversation topic. I don’t know what’s wrong with you people but at 49:11 of this video clip (Pretty Boys Ep 10) Boram actually said you did well. Hyomin wouldn’t respond to Hyomin because she’s talking to Soyeon at that moment. Jiyeon and Eunjung is too far at the end to hear since Hwayoung’s aegyo way of asking for praise is too soft like (*whisper* praise my coloring as well *whisper) Qri can’t praise her obviously cause she’s in the same team as Hwayoung. So of course the camera will focus on Hyomin who is not taking any suggestion by Soyeon as it’s cute to see those two argue. People tend to only notice this but they missed out this part in the same episode:

inline_photo.png?2

Jiyeon personally feeding Hwayoung. C’mon people, be realistic. If you want to look at things from a single point of view than we Queen’s too have our own point of view. If you can prove Hwayoung is not on good relationship with T-ara members, we can prove otherwise as well. This is getting endless. Please just stop this and have peace.

tumblr_m80qe2ZRSq1qjxotf.png

This time it’s another screen cap from T-ara pretty boys Ep 8. This time the accusations are the coat beside Hyomin are left there so that Hwayoung can be isolated at the other end and be bullied? Really? Look at MY Evidence this time

inline_photo.png?2

In this episode, the episode start off without Soyeon and Hyomin because they have other activities to attend to. They joined in later when they’re done with their activities. This picture shows exactly when they rejoin the show. (They are just about to sit down). As you can see, before they arrived, only Boram and Qri is sitting there and there’s an open space. Hwayoung is the one that choose to sit at the end for no reason. And please use your common sense, let’s say there’re four people on the sofa, who on earth would actually want to squeeze in and sit uncomfortably (even if you said it will be comfortable but please, a single chair beside Boram will DEFINITELY be more comfortable and has more space) when you can just sit comfortably to the left of the sofa. And people are saying Hwayoung is ignored. My evidence say otherwise though. If you look at episode 8 at exactly 16:08, you can see the members are discussing with Hwayoung about things (doesn’t matter what they’re talking about, the point is THEY ARE NOT IGNORING HER AND THEY ARE TALKING). Case closed.

inline_photo.png?2

Bashers, you really need to state your sources clearly. For this picture you said it’s from Star Life Theater and I scan for hours and cannot find anything. Stop trolling! It’s from Hello Baby Ep 11 Dumpling-Making time. Your accusations for this part is that they refuse to put in Hwayoung’s dumpling because the soup will overflow. And this is bullying? Seriously? Have you guys even look at how big is Hwayoung’s dumpling? Soyeon’s dumpling is big too but she’s the one cooking obviously she will cook hers first right? Common sense, survival of the fittest, human selfishness, place self before others. C’mon, I’ll show you how big is Hwayoung’s dumpling.

inline_photo.png?2

It’s that big people and the pot is just that small (refer to first image for this accusation). And it’s not like Soyeon refused to cook. If you look at 37:00 of Hello Baby E11 onwards, they decided to steam hwayoung’s dumpling. If this is a bully case, they wouldn’t even bother to show their nice sides and just throw away the dumplings. Case closed. This is a stupid accusation. -__-

inline_photo.png?2

Picture says it all. I guess you people are too lazy to find the video so I’ll just help you guys search it and prove that Hyomin didn’t do it on purpose.

There specifically cut by responsible individual to prove that Hyomin’s is not doing it on purpose.

tumblr_m80qkv5hL21qjxotf.png

Maybe you guys keep referencing it wrongly because you’re afraid it may be proved wrong. Again this is referenced to Hello baby. THIS IS TAKEN FROM T-ARA PRETTY BOYS EPISODE 10!!! The accusation say, Hwayoung ask for a candy and soyeon SPECIFICALLY choose for Hwayoung the candy that had dropped on the floor. NO! Hwayoung said “can I have the grape flavoured one?” at 14:11 of the episode. Soyeon DID NOT choose the candy for her. And Soyeon did not DROP THE CANDY on the floor. The candies stayed on the cup throughout the episode. Soyeon is just cracking joke with Hwayoung saying that the candy had dropped on the floor. Anyway, Hwayoung ALMOST eaten the candy. She hasn’t eaten it yet. After Soyeon tells her it dropped on the floor, she still choose to eat it (with video effect at 14:22 saying “it’ll still taste the same”) This is a case closed. Definitely. Weak evidence.

tumblr_m80rra0B0Q1qjxotf.jpg

Accusation: Hwayoung being left out. This image is so wrong. From the plain look of it, (from a neutral point of view) Boram will be difficult to wrap her arms around hwayoung’s neck due to the difference in height. If it is anyone to wrap her arms around others, it should be Hwayoung. She is tall and exactly being my point is, other members lift their two arms, sure Boram may be at fault if you guys insist, but isn’t Hwayoung at fault too for not taking initiative to wrap her arms around boram’s neck?

You wanna play with picture:

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

cr. · So-yeon Park (박소연) (소연) T-ara (티아라)’s photos

there, happy? Boram lifted her arms, but where is Hwayoung’s arms? I’m not bashing Hwayoung but if you guys are taking advantage of hwayoung to bash T-ara then we’ll just have to use your weapon against yours. Anyway, very clear cut. Case closed.

tumblr_m80rxzf0Vp1qjxotf.gif

Yes?! You people post this GIF and commented “………..” really? Where’s the reference? Wasted my 10 minutes searching for this. This is from Pretty Boys EP 9. Stop looking at the GIF and judge. Look at my JPG and then u come and judge

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

I’m amazed at how adept your skills are at cutting video seriously. You cut it exactly at the point when hwayoung will be smiling… This is a joke, PLAYED BY HWAYOUNG, ON BORAM!. Boram was just reacting according to what hwayoung is expecting, and hwayoung after seeing that smiles and feels happy. Lousy evidence that waste alot of my time.. Case closed.

tumblr_m80seyr9J61qjxotf.jpg

You’re saying that nobody help Hwayoung but other groups have others helping them. OK so this is bullying on hwayoung. Wanna see something more shocking than this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefRJirL-Ks

I don’t see how, Soyeon, who injured her leg as well, is able to sing Lovey dovey while standing on crutches. It hurts us Queen’s seeing hwayoung injured and has to stand using crutch. But please stop posting these trivial things to bash T-ara. If Soyeon can stand and sing, I don’t see how Hwayoung can’t stand and TALK. Furthermore, they have two crutches, more than enough in keeping balance. This evidence is pure nonsensical. Purely hostile.

inline_photo.png?2

tumblr_m80et4XEJu1qgbm1k.png

Pictures after pictures. This evidence show that Hwayoung is being left out again. I’m getting tired of this. I’m gonna post pictures as well then. By the way, this is the opening scene of Star Life Theater episode 4 (just for the sake of those who don’t know what is called crediting sources)

inline_photo.png?2

They started off standing in one line.

inline_photo.png?2

Then Hyomin being the smart aleck walk out of the line to tell a cool joke

inline_photo.png?2

Other T-ara members find it funny so they laugh. I don’t know why but Hwayoung doesn’t find it funny so she just stand there feeling awkward. This is totally not a outcast situation. Boram is looking at Hwayoung direction. Hyomin is looking at the direction of the members because she’s trying to tell the joke to everyone without blocking the camera. If she face hwayoung direction, it makes it seems like she’s only telling it to hwayoung. Using your common sense, it’s only right that for Hyomin to tell a joke to everyone she has to face the majority side. If only hwayoung followed with the laughter, this evidence would be void. nevertheless, it’s too weak of an evidence anyway. Case closed.

inline_photo.png?2

[TRANS] @rhy422 Kaka Park Dino build a dog..but the dog look so tired…it didnt comb the hair and it went into my room already…Park Dino please don’t bully your dog..T.T Wah..pic.twitter.com/X7yNrBEO cr. MyTara

Accusation said it’s a gift from Jiyeon to her. The accusation further emphasises that the acorn in a dog bowl according to old korean saying means an outcast. However, the translation doesn’t even talk anything about Jiyeon giving it to Hwayoung. Park Dino please don’t bully YOUR dog! It’s Jiyeon’s dog not even Hwayoung’s. And you think Jiyeon would bother conveying message of outcast by some old Korean idiom when we all know she’s not even the study type, she won’t even be thinking of old idioms. Jiyeon merely build the dog because that’s just happen to be the shape the lego she’s playing. Not to mention Jiyeon has recently been addicted to playing Lego because she finds it extremely interesting. No hidden message, stop overthinking guys. It’s like saying why does the wind blow to the northeast, maybe there’s gold in that direction. Stop finding lame evidence to prove bullying, it ain’t working yo.

inline_photo.png?2

Accusation: Soyeon leg bump into hwayoung and Soyeon grabs her hand and tell her not to touch it. First of all Soyeon’s leg didn’t bump into Hwayoung’s leg. It seems like that because this GIF is generated super fast. I’ve seen the GIF frame by frame and only Soyeon’s skirt has minimal contact with Hwayoung’s leg. (So why did Hwayoung’s leg get a reaction?) First of all, hwayoung is not trying to open the can, she’s just trying to point at it. (I can’t read hangul but I suppose there’s something special about that can) And Soyeon did not tell hwayoung to not touch it because they don’t even talk. The atmosphere is so tense the two of them didn’t even talk. hwayoung’s move back because whoever opening the can (I dunno whose hand is it) is opening the can, and need I repeat myself, the can has something. Hwayoung is not even planning to open it, the first time she reached forward, she would have grabbed that can if she want to open it. Soyeon grab hwayoung’s wrist area cause they’re excited of what’s inside the can (normal reaction, when you’re nervous, you tend to hold onto others for support). You can say I’m talking crap now but I’m not. Use Microsoft GIF animator and load this GIF frame by frame (that is, if you’re even bothered to do so). Case closed.

tumblr_m823dtVH3I1qjxotf.jpg

Basically, this is stupid.. the article is just saying that the one who posted this comes from a girl group and she’s a new addition to the team and that she feels like an outcast. First of all, everyone can use the username Suk Ryu. I can use a username Bond? So I’m James Bond? Secondly, T-ara doesn’t have any initials. T-ara is T-ara, it’s not like T-ara = Tremendously-aboriginal rat amaranth. (OK I just made that up) T-ara is T-ara. It’s not SUJU = SUper JUnior. It’s not like SISTAR = SISter sTAR. T-ara is T-ara. Just like the incident about Jiyeon slapping Hwayoung proves to be a stupid prank by some teen. This post isn’t valid until there’s real evidence showing real identity of the user. Username doesn’t defined somebody. Hey, let’s make pikachan87. So basically I’m a Pikachu-chan (female Pikachu) and I’m born in 1987. Be realistic people. username can be everyone.

inline_photo.png?2

This is like the hot topic everywhere: Boram broke Hwayoung’s umbrella. No comment on this one. Watch this video, you antis are too dumb.

tumblr_m82vlemXNh1qjxotf.png

Basically this picture is saying that Hwayoung is forced to mix with Infinite and Sistar because T-ara unnies abandon her again. Yes this picture says so but I demand you people who use this as evidence to show that hwayoung is bullied to watch this video

The video clearly shows Hwayoung and T-ara members are tlaking to each other.

tumblr_m82vmeqHEY1qjxotf.jpg

I don’t know how many times people are going to use T-ara Pretty Boys ep 10 as evidence to show that Hwayoung is being outcasted here. I even posted the photo of Jiyeon and Hwayoung being friendly. Soyeon being friendly. She’s not being outcasted. You’re all just cutting the whole damn video to make her look so pity. Here, I’m fed up, just watch the whole episode here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVa6r31Hfc&list=PL8D72FA6185610F6F&index=10&feature=plpp_video

tumblr_m82voc7pTX1qjxotf.png

tumblr_m82vo4n9Wq1qjxotf.png

Seriously all these pictures? The first picture is Hwayoung walking slowly, what has it got to do with other T-ara members. The second picture is not even valid. How can you guarantee that Hwayoung is not walking to the front of the line. Picture only captures exact moment, you need to use videos to present this kind of evidence. And also, you need to give sources. There’s too many of T-ara at airport video I don’t even know which one is this. When you’ve found it come back and argue with me. Antis.

inline_photo.png?2

There is violence? O_O C’mon, stop cutting video as I said. this is from Hello Baby episode 2. Jiyeon and Soyeon failed to dress Mavin within time limit and thus failed to become the Moon brothers omma. Before this GIF, Mason and Hwayoung is feeding each other food. Hyomin instigated this by saying “They’re on a date ya~” Jiyeon is jealous cause she cannot be the mom so she KIDDINGLY hit Hwayoung. Look at Hwayoung expression after being hit here:

inline_photo.png?2

C’mon people. If I hit you like Jiyeon did without a joking context, would you still smirk? Look at Hwayoung’s face, she’s smiling!! If Jiyeon really hit Hwayoung that seriously, don’t you think Hwayoung should glare. Once again please stop cutting videos to prove the wrong thing. You can’t force a positive fact to be negative.

inline_photo.png?2

So Jiyeon never HI-5 Hwayoung and you said it’s bullying.. But you guys just stop it there and accept that fact. Look at this picture below:

inline_photo.png?2

Jiyeon is a playful girl. She kissed Hwayoung! So? Tell me how is not being hi-5ed is more cruel than not being kissed. Once again, I want you all to know that people that are angry will GLARE! Not smile OK?!

tumblr_m822hcGtrk1qjxotf.jpg

This is about the framer trying to frame Jiyeon slapping Hwayoung. The framer has been caught and it’s just a teen so Core Contents decided not to press charges. Have fun reading from your favorite anti-t-ara site:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/op-ed-guilty-until-proven-innocent-the-lynch-mob-against-t-ara-and-whos-really-to-blame

If you are all really concern about T-ara news. I shouldn’t be posting this about the rumour that Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung is a fake one. You guys should be well aware that Jiyeon did not slapped Hwayoung as reported by T-ara back dancer group leader from Yama & Hotchicks.

If you antis feel offended or feel that any of my counter-evidence is not appropriate, kindly use etiquette to tell me or else you can make your way out of my blog.

THANKS FOR READING :)

FIGHT FOR REAL JUSTICE

So conclusion, Is Hwayoung bullied?

ARE YOU DUMB?? HELL NAW!

I'm really really glad such rational reports are coming up. It's a pleasure to know that there are still people who are empathetic and think with their brains instead of blindly following or jumping into conclusions. Hopefully 6-ara can recover from this episode and get consoled from reports like this, that clears up misunderstandings. Hope they can regain strength and pick themselves up again. Really want them to be happy again, because they deserves to be (:

inline_photo.png?2

Next is this. First of all, this is not a Hello Baby scene, it is T-ara Pretty Boys Ep 10 scene. Practically, people are making claims that T-ara members are ignoring Hwayoung and is only complimenting Qri’s work. When Hwayoung asked for some praises as well, none of the T-ara members actually bother to praise her. Hyomin immediately change the conversation topic. I don’t know what’s wrong with you people but at 49:11 of this video clip (Pretty Boys Ep 10) Boram actually said you did well. Hyomin wouldn’t respond to Hyomin because she’s talking to Soyeon at that moment. Jiyeon and Eunjung is too far at the end to hear since Hwayoung’s aegyo way of asking for praise is too soft like (*whisper* praise my coloring as well *whisper) Qri can’t praise her obviously cause she’s in the same team as Hwayoung. So of course the camera will focus on Hyomin who is not taking any suggestion by Soyeon as it’s cute to see those two argue. People tend to only notice this but they missed out this part in the same episode:

inline_photo.png?2

Jiyeon personally feeding Hwayoung. C’mon people, be realistic. If you want to look at things from a single point of view than we Queen’s too have our own point of view. If you can prove Hwayoung is not on good relationship with T-ara members, we can prove otherwise as well. This is getting endless. Please just stop this and have peace.

This time it’s another screen cap from T-ara pretty boys Ep 8. This time the accusations are the coat beside Hyomin are left there so that Hwayoung can be isolated at the other end and be bullied? Really? Look at MY Evidence this time

inline_photo.png?2

In this episode, the episode start off without Soyeon and Hyomin because they have other activities to attend to. They joined in later when they’re done with their activities. This picture shows exactly when they rejoin the show. (They are just about to sit down). As you can see, before they arrived, only Boram and Qri is sitting there and there’s an open space. Hwayoung is the one that choose to sit at the end for no reason. And please use your common sense, let’s say there’re four people on the sofa, who on earth would actually want to squeeze in and sit uncomfortably (even if you said it will be comfortable but please, a single chair beside Boram will DEFINITELY be more comfortable and has more space) when you can just sit comfortably to the left of the sofa. And people are saying Hwayoung is ignored. My evidence say otherwise though. If you look at episode 8 at exactly 16:08, you can see the members are discussing with Hwayoung about things (doesn’t matter what they’re talking about, the point is THEY ARE NOT IGNORING HER AND THEY ARE TALKING). Case closed.

inline_photo.png?2

Bashers, you really need to state your sources clearly. For this picture you said it’s from Star Life Theater and I scan for hours and cannot find anything. Stop trolling! It’s from Hello Baby Ep 11 Dumpling-Making time. Your accusations for this part is that they refuse to put in Hwayoung’s dumpling because the soup will overflow. And this is bullying? Seriously? Have you guys even look at how big is Hwayoung’s dumpling? Soyeon’s dumpling is big too but she’s the one cooking obviously she will cook hers first right? Common sense, survival of the fittest, human selfishness, place self before others. C’mon, I’ll show you how big is Hwayoung’s dumpling.

inline_photo.png?2

It’s that big people and the pot is just that small (refer to first image for this accusation). And it’s not like Soyeon refused to cook. If you look at 37:00 of Hello Baby E11 onwards, they decided to steam hwayoung’s dumpling. If this is a bully case, they wouldn’t even bother to show their nice sides and just throw away the dumplings. Case closed. This is a stupid accusation. -__-

inline_photo.png?2

Picture says it all. I guess you people are too lazy to find the video so I’ll just help you guys search it and prove that Hyomin didn’t do it on purpose.

There specifically cut by responsible individual to prove that Hyomin’s is not doing it on purpose.

Maybe you guys keep referencing it wrongly because you’re afraid it may be proved wrong. Again this is referenced to Hello baby. THIS IS TAKEN FROM T-ARA PRETTY BOYS EPISODE 10!!! The accusation say, Hwayoung ask for a candy and soyeon SPECIFICALLY choose for Hwayoung the candy that had dropped on the floor. NO! Hwayoung said “can I have the grape flavoured one?” at 14:11 of the episode. Soyeon DID NOT choose the candy for her. And Soyeon did not DROP THE CANDY on the floor. The candies stayed on the cup throughout the episode. Soyeon is just cracking joke with Hwayoung saying that the candy had dropped on the floor. Anyway, Hwayoung ALMOST eaten the candy. She hasn’t eaten it yet. After Soyeon tells her it dropped on the floor, she still choose to eat it (with video effect at 14:22 saying “it’ll still taste the same”) This is a case closed. Definitely. Weak evidence.

Accusation: Hwayoung being left out. This image is so wrong. From the plain look of it, (from a neutral point of view) Boram will be difficult to wrap her arms around hwayoung’s neck due to the difference in height. If it is anyone to wrap her arms around others, it should be Hwayoung. She is tall and exactly being my point is, other members lift their two arms, sure Boram may be at fault if you guys insist, but isn’t Hwayoung at fault too for not taking initiative to wrap her arms around boram’s neck?

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

there, happy? Boram lifted her arms, but where is Hwayoung’s arms? I’m not bashing Hwayoung but if you guys are taking advantage of hwayoung to bash T-ara then we’ll just have to use your weapon against yours. Anyway, very clear cut. Case closed.

Yes?! You people post this GIF and commented “………..” really? Where’s the reference? Wasted my 10 minutes searching for this. This is from Pretty Boys EP 9. Stop looking at the GIF and judge. Look at my JPG and then u come and judge

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

I’m amazed at how adept your skills are at cutting video seriously. You cut it exactly at the point when hwayoung will be smiling… This is a joke, PLAYED BY HWAYOUNG, ON BORAM!. Boram was just reacting according to what hwayoung is expecting, and hwayoung after seeing that smiles and feels happy. Lousy evidence that waste alot of my time.. Case closed.

You’re saying that nobody help Hwayoung but other groups have others helping them. OK so this is bullying on hwayoung. Wanna see something more shocking than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefRJirL-Ks

I don’t see how, Soyeon, who injured her leg as well, is able to sing Lovey dovey while standing on crutches. It hurts us Queen’s seeing hwayoung injured and has to stand using crutch. But please stop posting these trivial things to bash T-ara. If Soyeon can stand and sing, I don’t see how Hwayoung can’t stand and TALK. Furthermore, they have two crutches, more than enough in keeping balance. This evidence is pure nonsensical. Purely hostile.

inline_photo.png?2

Pictures after pictures. This evidence show that Hwayoung is being left out again. I’m getting tired of this. I’m gonna post pictures as well then. By the way, this is the opening scene of Star Life Theater episode 4 (just for the sake of those who don’t know what is called crediting sources)

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

Other T-ara members find it funny so they laugh. I don’t know why but Hwayoung doesn’t find it funny so she just stand there feeling awkward. This is totally not a outcast situation. Boram is looking at Hwayoung direction. Hyomin is looking at the direction of the members because she’s trying to tell the joke to everyone without blocking the camera. If she face hwayoung direction, it makes it seems like she’s only telling it to hwayoung. Using your common sense, it’s only right that for Hyomin to tell a joke to everyone she has to face the majority side. If only hwayoung followed with the laughter, this evidence would be void. nevertheless, it’s too weak of an evidence anyway. Case closed.

inline_photo.png?2

[TRANS] @rhy422 Kaka Park Dino build a dog..but the dog look so tired…it didnt comb the hair and it went into my room already…Park Dino please don’t bully your dog..T.T Wah..pic.twitter.com/X7yNrBEO cr. MyTara

Accusation said it’s a gift from Jiyeon to her. The accusation further emphasises that the acorn in a dog bowl according to old korean saying means an outcast. However, the translation doesn’t even talk anything about Jiyeon giving it to Hwayoung. Park Dino please don’t bully YOUR dog! It’s Jiyeon’s dog not even Hwayoung’s. And you think Jiyeon would bother conveying message of outcast by some old Korean idiom when we all know she’s not even the study type, she won’t even be thinking of old idioms. Jiyeon merely build the dog because that’s just happen to be the shape the lego she’s playing. Not to mention Jiyeon has recently been addicted to playing Lego because she finds it extremely interesting. No hidden message, stop overthinking guys. It’s like saying why does the wind blow to the northeast, maybe there’s gold in that direction. Stop finding lame evidence to prove bullying, it ain’t working yo.

inline_photo.png?2

Accusation: Soyeon leg bump into hwayoung and Soyeon grabs her hand and tell her not to touch it. First of all Soyeon’s leg didn’t bump into Hwayoung’s leg. It seems like that because this GIF is generated super fast. I’ve seen the GIF frame by frame and only Soyeon’s skirt has minimal contact with Hwayoung’s leg. (So why did Hwayoung’s leg get a reaction?) First of all, hwayoung is not trying to open the can, she’s just trying to point at it. (I can’t read hangul but I suppose there’s something special about that can) And Soyeon did not tell hwayoung to not touch it because they don’t even talk. The atmosphere is so tense the two of them didn’t even talk. hwayoung’s move back because whoever opening the can (I dunno whose hand is it) is opening the can, and need I repeat myself, the can has something. Hwayoung is not even planning to open it, the first time she reached forward, she would have grabbed that can if she want to open it. Soyeon grab hwayoung’s wrist area cause they’re excited of what’s inside the can (normal reaction, when you’re nervous, you tend to hold onto others for support). You can say I’m talking crap now but I’m not. Use Microsoft GIF animator and load this GIF frame by frame (that is, if you’re even bothered to do so). Case closed.

Basically, this is stupid.. the article is just saying that the one who posted this comes from a girl group and she’s a new addition to the team and that she feels like an outcast. First of all, everyone can use the username Suk Ryu. I can use a username Bond? So I’m James Bond? Secondly, T-ara doesn’t have any initials. T-ara is T-ara, it’s not like T-ara = Tremendously-aboriginal rat amaranth. (OK I just made that up) T-ara is T-ara. It’s not SUJU = SUper JUnior. It’s not like SISTAR = SISter sTAR. T-ara is T-ara. Just like the incident about Jiyeon slapping Hwayoung proves to be a stupid prank by some teen. This post isn’t valid until there’s real evidence showing real identity of the user. Username doesn’t defined somebody. Hey, let’s make pikachan87. So basically I’m a Pikachu-chan (female Pikachu) and I’m born in 1987. Be realistic people. username can be everyone.

inline_photo.png?2

This is like the hot topic everywhere: Boram broke Hwayoung’s umbrella. No comment on this one. Watch this video, you antis are too dumb.

Basically this picture is saying that Hwayoung is forced to mix with Infinite and Sistar because T-ara unnies abandon her again. Yes this picture says so but I demand you people who use this as evidence to show that hwayoung is bullied to watch this video

I don’t know how many times people are going to use T-ara Pretty Boys ep 10 as evidence to show that Hwayoung is being outcasted here. I even posted the photo of Jiyeon and Hwayoung being friendly. Soyeon being friendly. She’s not being outcasted. You’re all just cutting the whole damn video to make her look so pity. Here, I’m fed up, just watch the whole episode here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVa6r31Hfc&list=PL8D72FA6185610F6F&index=10&feature=plpp_video

Seriously all these pictures? The first picture is Hwayoung walking slowly, what has it got to do with other T-ara members. The second picture is not even valid. How can you guarantee that Hwayoung is not walking to the front of the line. Picture only captures exact moment, you need to use videos to present this kind of evidence. And also, you need to give sources. There’s too many of T-ara at airport video I don’t even know which one is this. When you’ve found it come back and argue with me. Antis.

inline_photo.png?2

There is violence? O_O C’mon, stop cutting video as I said. this is from Hello Baby episode 2. Jiyeon and Soyeon failed to dress Mavin within time limit and thus failed to become the Moon brothers omma. Before this GIF, Mason and Hwayoung is feeding each other food. Hyomin instigated this by saying “They’re on a date ya~” Jiyeon is jealous cause she cannot be the mom so she KIDDINGLY hit Hwayoung. Look at Hwayoung expression after being hit here:

inline_photo.png?2

C’mon people. If I hit you like Jiyeon did without a joking context, would you still smirk? Look at Hwayoung’s face, she’s smiling!! If Jiyeon really hit Hwayoung that seriously, don’t you think Hwayoung should glare. Once again please stop cutting videos to prove the wrong thing. You can’t force a positive fact to be negative.

inline_photo.png?2

So Jiyeon never HI-5 Hwayoung and you said it’s bullying.. But you guys just stop it there and accept that fact. Look at this picture below:

inline_photo.png?2

Jiyeon is a playful girl. She kissed Hwayoung! So? Tell me how is not being hi-5ed is more cruel than not being kissed. Once again, I want you all to know that people that are angry will GLARE! Not smile OK?!

This is about the framer trying to frame Jiyeon slapping Hwayoung. The framer has been caught and it’s just a teen so Core Contents decided not to press charges. Have fun reading from your favorite anti-t-ara site:

http://www.allkpop.c...really-to-blame

If you are all really concern about T-ara news. I shouldn’t be posting this about the rumour that Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung is a fake one. You guys should be well aware that Jiyeon did not slapped Hwayoung as reported by T-ara back dancer group leader from Yama & Hotchicks.

If you antis feel offended or feel that any of my counter-evidence is not appropriate, kindly use etiquette to tell me or else you can make your way out of my blog.

FIGHT FOR REAL JUSTICE

ARE YOU DUMB?? HELL NAW!

I applaud you for putting so much time and effort to gathering, analyzing, and sharing your rebuttal evidence.

now only if AKP used your evidence as an article

reckless reporters, unreliable sources, childish netizen, lazy mud diggers...what else ? It's off the mark democracy, people have their chance to post anything on internet, and who's responsible for what you post on the internet ? no one. When it comes to legal issues, it;s already too late. News already spread, wait, it's not entirely appropriate news, let's just use what is now popular term : unconfirmed stuff, cropped video , less than 5 second .gif. , and yet , it is a random hatred. Thanks to korean blogger journalist and hot-headed fans + carefree antis. It's a mess.

this!! and i have to say t-ara isn't the only one who suffer from the recklessness of reporters. somehow i questioned their professionalism when they just quoted what's trending on dc gall or fancafe to their articles without much research. that kind of article doesn't held credibility at all, and why so many believes those kind of trash made me rolls my eyes.

I am pretty sure the people who started this were ppl who have never liked T-ara and because of the amount of love T-ara has been getting they werent able to do anything about it.. And then once a small incident came up they found that to be the perfect chance to ruin them and instantly grabbed it and started writing rumors, which idiots then decided to share and eventually leading to this..

What saddens me the most is the amount of Queen's who have turned their backs on the girls based on STUPID rumors.. I would've thought that ppl would know better to wait for an official confirmation that bullying did exist before making assumptions and turn their backs on the girls..

I applaud you for putting so much time and effort to gathering, analyzing, and sharing your rebuttal evidence.

hahaha actually one of our friend on tumblr made this but i cannot just read it but i want to spread it and let whole world to know it

@min young

Wow ur post is really looooong... But I really love the points...

No doubt the antis have very good out of context editing skillz.

I hope your post can be seen by all antis & haters..

@min young

Wow ur post is really looooong... But I really love the points...

No doubt the antis have very good out of context editing skillz.

I hope your post can be seen by all antis & haters..

yup my responsibility as loyal queen's is to spread this thing but person who made this actually one of our good friend on tumblr

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

You’re saying that nobody help Hwayoung but other groups have others helping them. OK so this is bullying on hwayoung. Wanna see something more shocking than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefRJirL-Ks

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

I don’t know how many times people are going to use T-ara Pretty Boys ep 10 as evidence to show that Hwayoung is being outcasted here. I even posted the photo of Jiyeon and Hwayoung being friendly. Soyeon being friendly. She’s not being outcasted. You’re all just cutting the whole damn video to make her look so pity. Here, I’m fed up, just watch the whole episode here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFVa6r31Hfc&list=PL8D72FA6185610F6F&index=10&feature=plpp_video

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

inline_photo.png?2

http://www.allkpop.c...really-to-blame

FIGHT FOR REAL JUSTICE

ARE YOU DUMB?? HELL NAW!

I LOVE HOW MUCH RESEARCH YOU HAVE DONE.. OUR GIRLS NAMES NEEDS TO BE CLEARED FROM ALL THIS NONSENSE !! IF ONLY A WEBSITE COULD USE YOUR RESEARCH AND EVIDENCES ! UNLIKE ALL THE RUMORS THIS RESEARCH IS MUCH MORE VALID !!

"The situation is at a point where it's finally calmed down."

Finally is right. This whole thing has been blown waaaay out of proportion by anti-fans and ex-"Queen's", or so they would have called themselves a while back. Kind of makes me sad that these are people who once called themselves T-ara fans and supporters. Some support they're giving, eh?

I've also started noticing that things are more calm than they were say three or four days ago. Hopefully this means that T-ara will finally start having some sort of peace.

Whatever the case, T-ara will take something from this. If the bullying is true, then they will learn that bullying has severe consequences. If it's not true, then perhaps they will learn that a few ambiguous tweets, followed by another ambiguous tweet can lead to trouble. And that their "fanbase" isn't exactly stable, so it'd be best to act accordingly. I do know that internal conflicts will arise. That's a given, and it doesn't happen exclusively to T-ara. Hopefully next time an issue arises within T-ara, they will know not to reveal it to the public and to try their best to resolve any problems they have.

Hear, hear! I agree completely. This situation is finally starting to take a turn for the better as there are now reports both internationally and domestically reminding netizens that nothing has been confirmed, and that they need to chill the feck out. Hopefully this means the girls will be able to start focusing on other things now, and people are coming to their senses.

And I am 100% on board with your last comment. If this situation doesn't accomplish anything else it will definitely help the girls build character. If there was bullying going on, they've learned their lesson and they now realize that karma is a xxxx and everything you put out you will get back three-fold. I'm not on that side of the argument though, I actually believe it was more a case of internal conflict gone completely awry, and even now the girls will know that airing out your dirty laundry in public, no matter how ambiguously you do it, has its repercussions. This will help the girls grow and mature, and that's never a bad thing.

Can I also say that I'm kind of glad this pared down the fandom? Obviously we had a lot of fakes and hangers-on who were only here because T-ara was the "it" girl for the last year, so it's nice to know that the people who are sticking by the girls' side are obviously true blue fans, and now we all know who to trust. That's another good thing that came out of this, I'm feeling so much closer to Queen's than I did before this mess began. I guess the old saying is true: every cloud has a silver lining. :)

Written by a Woojung fan about Eunjung and the recent T-ara controversy:

Right now, it is as if we are in the centre of a vortex, in the midst of a temporary peace, unsure as to whether we are situated in the darkness before dawn, or whether we are about to face a greater storm.

I’ve followed the recent news silently, watching as things turned for the worse, and watching as Eunjung lost, one by one, all her work…losing the things that are the most important to her, things that she has worked for all her life. The hard work that this girl has put in for the past 3 years, all her sweat, determination, painful and sleepless nights, in exchange, she has received the label of “evil.” It’s unfair, really unfair. Too unfair.

But things in life are always as such. Because she is the most hardworking, because her work has had the most exposure, she was hurt the most. Had she been out of the spotlight, the harm to her right now would not be as great. But what did she? What did she actually do? These past few days, people have been trying to find blemishes on Eunjung’s profile, and what did they find? An edited video of her feeding rice cake. I cannot help but not say this, but Ham Eun Jung, your blemishes are so small and little that it pains my heart. But just like that, this one example was used to determine a person’s character and to deny her of everything. For a small act of horseplay. Is it fair? No it’s not.

But the world does not care about fairness, and it is likely that only the people who love her will care whether this is fair. I am a Woojung fan, but I hae always focused and praised Jangwoo and rarely Eunjung. But today, I want to talk about Eunjung.

A lot of people may not know it, but the thing about Eunjung that touched me the most was not her appearance, not her cuteness, not her aegyo. It was something unrelated to appearance, it was what she said: “I’m T-ara’s Eunjung.” It was the “T-ara” that she talked about all the time that made me look at her seriously. This girl, though participating in an individual programme, never forgot to mention and bring up her group. She came to participate in a solo programme that shows off a person’s individual charisma, but it seems as if she also carried the task of getting her group noticed. What impressed me was that she did not treat this as a burden. She really put in all her effort. She asked ahjummas, “Do you know T-ara? T-ara…” When she Roly Poly started playing in the car, she said, “Everybody quiet, listen to this!”

Girl group idols who participate in We Got Married are many, but comparatively, T-ara really has been mentioned the most. Roly Poly, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Lovey Dovey…each title song has followed along in We Got Married. Adding to that was the scene in MBC Gayo when Woojung Couple MC-ed together, where Eunjung fought for a chance for T-ara to have screen time. Eunjung weaved through the crowd just to bring her group to the front [T/N: this was seen in a fancam taken just before the countdown]. She was not the only female-idol MC there at the time, but she was the only one who, while participating in a solo activity, thought not of how to get more screen-time for herself, but of how to get more screen-time for T-ara.

At the MBC Gayo, Eunjung hurt her ankle…and the result? In less than a week, without rest, Eunjung went on stage to perform after receiving painkillers. This was not some large concert performance, but only a small stage on Music Bank. But for T-ara’s first comeback of the year, she pushed through. Compared to this, filming her drama [Queen Insoo] with a cast is nothing. Such professionalism, pain and determination, her achievements gained in exchange for her blood, sweat, and her own health. In return, she gained this label of “wicked” and “bully”. Is it fair? No it isn’t.

Some people say, she came in last at the Idol Olympics, so what does she know about determination? But those people do not know, or pretend not to know, that the day before Idol Olympics, she filmed Running Man until 3am. For a 25 year old girl who has injured her left leg three times – having torn her ligaments, received surgery, received multiple doses of painkillers to perform on stage, having appeared on shows on crutches, having filmed running and jumping the night before until 3am only to wake up early in the morning with a smile on her face to participate in the Idol Olympics, for a girl like this, does coming in last place really mean she has no determination? … Really?

Her leg… it can no longer withstand such intense sports anymore. She is only a bird with clipped wings and can no longer fly around easily anymore… This is why I have always looked at this girl with fondness. If she was wicked, lazy, black-hearted, went around lecturing people while not working hard herself, then I would not have nothing to say. But the truth is not like that. Even if only from We Got Married, I can see the effort she puts in to maintain and safeguard T-ara. Even if only from We Got Married, I can still see her professionalism and perserverance for her work. Even the Korean press has reported before that she has the busiest schedule. Let’s look at what the press have said before:

“Schedules that even popular SNSD members, IU, and even male idols have found difficult to complete, even when she has completed such busy and hectic schedules, which is by itself not an easy task, there has been never any news her fainting or falling unconscious. Even when she is tired, she has never been called out for attitude problems. This is the ‘woman of steel’, T-ara’s Eunjung.”

Enduring the craziest schedules, always undertaking superhuman amounts of work, yet never complaining or slacking off. Always the optimistic and bubbly one, the one who would step in for other members if anything happens to them. This is the Eunjung that makes my heart ache. The achievements that she has gained using everything she had in her life, all destroyed just like that… Rumours and insults, just like that, destroyed a girl. But, what exactly did she do wrong? What did she do wrong to ever have to suffer such accusations?

She was clearly the last to tweet, and yet it was reported that she was the first one to do so. Why did people have to photoshop those screencaps like that? I don’t know. But let’s look closely at her tweet:

“A person’s status is created by people; determination as well can also be created… Aigoo, it’s upsetting. Should be considerate to those beside you”

What I want to say is, regardless of whom this tweet is directed to, I first have to say that coming from Ham Eun Jung, there is nothing wrong with it. Because her status was indeed created from her own struggles, from her own hard work all these years. Indeed, she was not given this status, but created it herself. Because she used her determination to complete the busiest schedules. Because she is clearly not a selfish person. If she were one, she would not have performed on stage while injured. So what she said, she did. She was not being scornful or taunting. As one of the longest T-ara members, the first leader, and the member with the greatest responsibility, she has the qualifications to say these words.

Discussions always tend to support the weak, but what is right and wrong is not measured by a person’s strength or weakness or pity for the weak. Behind those who are strong, are also blood, sweat, and tears.

Ever since I have slowly come to understand this girl, I wished for her to go solo and to find her own path and success. But I also realize that she is the one least likely to leave T-ara even if she has the most potential to succeed in doing so. I have always thought that she has a sense of stubbornness and determination towards T-ara. In Star Life Theatre, when thinking about T-ara 10 years from now, she cried. There will come a day when all their current glory will eventually fade away, and what brilliance she can hold onto and make into reality now is only temporary. Yet knowing this, she is like a moth to a flame, and will continue to try her best. Because, for this, she has already put in too much effort for too long. Eunjung has said before self-deprecatingly: she is destined to work forever. I agree, she is. Her stubbornness and determination: to get T-ara to the top.

But when hope is near, it is completely destroyed. I feel saddened and heartbroken for how cruel fate is to this girl. She should not be treated in this manner. Did she do anything wrong? I would not say that she is a flawless goddess. She isn’t. Everyone is responsible to an extent for T-ara’s current situation, but the blame and criticism she is getting is too much. She has become a figurehead for netizens to express their anger on.

Yesterday, I told my friend, let this be an once-in-a-lifetime life lesson then. But I know this is only something said in optimism, something that is easily said. I worry for Eunjung, but I also believe that she will grow stronger and learn from this experience. This girl, who hides her weakness in an outer appearance of strength, will either collapse or get back up stronger. I believe it is the latter. I too am looking forward to the return of a stronger and more determined Ham Eunjung. And more importantly, I know that she is not alone: she has her family and people who admire and believe in her.

Written by 梅花肚 of 鯨魚夫婦吧 (Baidu WooJung Couple Bar)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1764520968
(Part about Jangwoo omitted)

English translation by
@Citrus_Angels
and
@kckclalala
(twitter)

the haters and ex-Queens should read all this evidence.... it is strong enough to bash them back from what they are saying.. like i said to my friend just now they try to frame nitzen by posting pictre n vid that being cut not until the end of the action.... this pretty enough to help me to bash them back when they bash me about stick to t-ara. but i believe that t-ara innocent.. they're the best..... love you t-ara <3

Essentially some of the reporters didn't do their job right. The job of a reporter(as opposed to a gossip writer) should be to give us news which is as truthful as possible, and a key part in their process should be fact checking. Without fact checking anyone could say anything and then they will just write it up. Then as consumers of news we would be making poor decisions due being mislead by those reports.

Translation sites such as allkpop should also be responsible for their articles/translations, particularly for these delicate issues. Understanding that they(allkpop) may not be the original publishers of those articles, they should at least stress the nature of these articles as rumors. (I tend to check allkpop for kpop news so I can only talk about them)

As human beings we can (sometimes) easily jump to conclusions. This is (I suppose) the danger of emotions. As many might know we make decisions based on what we currently know, so obviously the more we read the better educated we are on the issue, but depending on what we read this may also cloud our judgment.

So all those netizens out there who have jumped to conclusions and tried to find their own evidence by manipulating facts that are taken out of context should take a step back and breathe again, especially as most of the storm appears to be over.

Now on a side note, about this T-Jinyo group. I don't know how they will go about their protest, but bullying may or may not be the serious within T-ara. The obvious issue to me is management, and in particular the ceo. Little squabbles can be dealt with in private. But letting their issue, which according to the ceo is Hwayoung's refusal to go on stage, then appear to be or be interpreted by the public as bullying is hard to deal with.

There's so many people out there just believing any news they see .. then they go around and spread it . A little translation error in some website makes a HUGE difference to what people think which is what is happening. And of course sites wanting attraction and posting those news ... dammit =/