Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] T-ara are victims of reckless reporters

nathaniel

Finally there are some articles that talk fairly...

I really feel sad for girls, some people judged them so easily I know that this really hurt them... I hope this wound in their heart heel soon!

Real Queens will always support you & Hwayoung! Remain strong...

All these hypocrites rallying against T-ara with unverified claims of bullying...quite ridiculous considering they're bullies themselves with all their hatred towards T-ara. Wish all the girls never had to experience any of this...in the end, all the problems arose due to gross mismanagement of the situation by CCM/KKS.

It's all about money and Allkpop is in the lead with this game concern about their traffic -.- Although everyone is capable of bullying, and it's possible to T-ara and other Kpop groups, I really doubt about it. Everyone's a victim except KKS.

And after all that ALL members went through, this comes out? What's the point? Damage has been done. I do hope T-ara recovers at all (even as we speak they are treated harshly, and they DONT DESERVE it). By T-ara, present and (recently) dismissed.

Now, is that an explanation, and probably an apology will be enough? Sorry, I dont even think those instigators/conspritaors even plan to make an apology. They're probably celebrating and congratulating each other on a job well done.

The statement is very belated, finally released it after heat/hype of the issue has cooled down. It's like after the wake of a terrible disaster and people are just left surveying the devastation. And well, those who could have prevented, or at least mitigated it, did worse than NOTHING, they made it worse and PROFITED from it.

Such actions should be condemned and those responsible be held accountable and PUNISHED to the full extent (as legally as possible). And that the viewing public should stop supporting & tolerating such individuals and groups. Who knows who these "persons" will victimized next. And a plea to all, we should remain vigilant to the end, both in the support of T-ara and put to justice those who has defamed them.

T-ARA FIGHTING! QUEEN'S FIGHTING!

Am so thankful that there's a article that's rational at least. It had/has been a rough 6 days for T-ara, Hwayoung and the fans. And I am glad the situation is slightly calmer now at the very least.

Still very annoyed at KKS and his highly incompetent PR team. :/

Oh yeah hyotheleader@tumblr has been posting a ton to refute all the silly rumours. So you can go there and read if you like. (:

I'm sorry to go off topic here, but I wanted to throw out an idea and see what everyone thinks. As we all know, it has been a difficult past few days With T-ara's 3rd anniversary also recently passing by, I don't know if they were able to celebrate this special day. Like many of you, I want to reach out to our ladies to show our support and I know they need it now more than ever. So I propose we get them a care package/presents like a cake saying T-ara fighting! with 3 candles, or teddy bears with custom dresses saying I <3 U T-ara, tiaradiadem.com, or flowers. it would also be cool if we could get other queens from other sites to chip in to and have their name on the dress to show support aswell. These are just some Ideas what do you think?

Edit:

sorry admins just notice this in the Announcements

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/22677-announcement-regarding-t-ara-support-projects/

Poor T-ara, they were subjected to a lot of pressure. All is wrong. But Queen's still want know the truth. And many Queen's left of T-ara. I'm Queen's but I very admired Sone, Cass, B2uti, ELF,... bcz they always solidarity whether what happens, always side idols. But Queen's when idols have scandal, they left T-ara and divided? Why can't we solidarity? Plz, don't say anything when don't know true.

The sad thing is if this issue wasn't sooo overblown by people who claimed they were "defending" Hwayoung.. Hwayoung might still be in T-ara.. KKS just panicked with all of the backlash and took a stupid-stupid decision..

She probably will get a stern reprimand for the Music Bank fiasco but then life goes on.. and with all of her talent I bet she would also be great for a solo debut in a few years.. but now her future is unknown. T_T

'Victim of reckless reporters'? nahh... not so much.

what do you expect? THAT is what reporter with meager expenses are living off of. they've got to do everything in their might to make news that can sell. what they (CCM and KKS) failed to brought upon and admit is, "T-ARA ARE VICTIMS OS RECKLESS PR HANDLING AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT".

you see, before the very things got out of hand, there's only ONE thing people and fans alike wanted to know; THE TRUTH. now, what did CCM+KKS do? THEY HOLD BACK THE TRUTH, LIED TO THE FANS (about hacking and stuff) AND MAKE PEOPLE WAIT SEVERAL DAYS FOR HIM TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

those days he made people wait gave people+reporters+netizens windows of opportunity to came up with their own 'unhealthy' assumption and so-called facts and proof of bullying. KKS and CCM are at fault, first hand, because of their lack of professionalism.

so, thing got out of hand. it can happen sometimes. what did they do? yes, they LIED, AGAIN. "Hwayoung causes disharmony in the group and try to act like a diva causing 19 STAFFS TO COMPLAIN". who are these 19 staffs? what are their complain? why are they never brought forth?

people got even more mad. news and 'witnesses' came forward giving proof of bullying. CCM and KKS felt the need to do something. what is it? yes, ANOTHER LIE. "Report have been made and we now know the perp behind false statement". SUDDENLY, police came out with their own statement saying that THERE'S NO REPORT EVER MADE BY CCM.

see. after all these stuffs, what do you expect? fans+people felt betrayed. CCM and KKS BETRAYED US. that's what thousands of fans goes apeshit. it is bad to lie because 'when you lied, you need another lie to cover the previous lie', and so on. I never really thought that people are angry at T-ARA. they're angry at CCM and KKS. how do they react? they lashes out at the money maker of CCM; which is the girls of T-ARA. so, to conclude it all, the girls of T-ARA ARE VICTIMS OF RECKLESS PR HANDLING AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT.

#SupportHwayoung, #SupportT-ARA

tumblr_m82vlemXNh1qjxotf.png

Basically this picture is saying that Hwayoung is forced to mix with Infinite and Sistar because T-ara unnies abandon her again. Yes this picture says so but I demand you people who use this as evidence to show that hwayoung is bullied to watch this video

The video clearly shows Hwayoung and T-ara members are tlaking to each other.

I, too, applaud your efforts in looking and searching for evidences. but this 'evident' should be left out as it is CLEARLY from two different event. one is from 'Chuseok Special', another is for the most recent 'London 2012 Olympic Idol Special'. all the girls CLEARLY have different hairstyles and colours. still, very meticulous fine job from you.

We have to believe in T-ara , no matter what until the truth comes up we have to wait patiently for them.

No criticize , no rude comments, no pressure.

We have to give their time and don't believe in that rumors that people create to destroy t-ara!

so are you with me?? :D

QUEENS & T-ARA FIGHTING! ♥

Gee... I wonder why Allkpop isn't posting this article? Maybe we should just paste it all around their message boards..?

They didn't post a lot of aticles. They posted articles that made them seem bad and that's all. TBH, they don't really like T-ara and just to show be fair they posted the phoplet blog thing.

'Victim of reckless reporters'? nahh... not so much.

what do you expect? THAT is what reporter with meager expenses are living off of. they've got to do everything in their might to make news that can sell. what they (CCM and KKS) failed to brought upon and admit is, "T-ARA ARE VICTIMS OS RECKLESS PR HANDLING AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT".

you see, before the very things got out of hand, there's only ONE thing people and fans alike wanted to know; THE TRUTH. now, what did CCM+KKS do? THEY HOLD BACK THE TRUTH, LIED TO THE FANS (about hacking and stuff) AND MAKE PEOPLE WAIT SEVERAL DAYS FOR HIM TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

those days he made people wait gave people+reporters+netizens windows of opportunity to came up with their own 'unhealthy' assumption and so-called facts and proof of bullying. KKS and CCM are at fault, first hand, because of their lack of professionalism.

so, thing got out of hand. it can happen sometimes. what did they do? yes, they LIED, AGAIN. "Hwayoung causes disharmony in the group and try to act like a diva causing 19 STAFFS TO COMPLAIN". who are these 19 staffs? what are their complain? why are they never brought forth?

people got even more mad. news and 'witnesses' came forward giving proof of bullying. CCM and KKS felt the need to do something. what is it? yes, ANOTHER LIE. "Report have been made and we now know the perp behind false statement". SUDDENLY, police came out with their own statement saying that THERE'S NO REPORT EVER MADE BY CCM.

see. after all these stuffs, what do you expect? fans+people felt betrayed. CCM and KKS BETRAYED US. that's what thousands of fans goes apeshit. it is bad to lie because 'when you lied, you need another lie to cover the previous lie', and so on. I never really thought that people are angry at T-ARA. they're angry at CCM and KKS. how do they react? they lashes out at the money maker of CCM; which is the girls of T-ARA. so, to conclude it all, the girls of T-ARA ARE VICTIMS OF RECKLESS PR HANDLING AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT.

yeah you got that right. The problem isn't so much about the reporters alone but because KKS and CCM are simply incompetent. They just fed those rumors like hwayoungislove said. And even if some of what he said is true. People will just take him as a liar, and not believe. They could have easily stopped the situation from growing to the point it went. Like the situation with the minor that they "didn't press charges because he was a minor". Screw if he was a minor, he did something wrong and got away with it! The reporters + netizen, simply used all the time and opportunity they got. So I would say they are victims of their company + netizen + reporters.

On another note assuming T-ara really left Hwayoung out, I find funny that people consider being left out bullying. If I don't like someone, why do I need to talk with that person constantly and try to be friend? The relationship would be purely professional, but I don't see why that is considered bullying. (I am not saying she was left out, just that people are not even using a valid reason).

They didn't post a lot of aticles. They posted articles that made them seem bad and that's all. TBH, they don't really like T-ara and just to show be fair they posted the phoplet blog thing.

I actually did paste the whole article in several comments in AllKpop... come on everybody lets spam it there!? I tried to paste it on the antis youtube videos but couldn't due to the limited word count.. :P

I don't want to name-names but did you know that most of the posters have names of other Kpop groups as their youtube ids..? Same goes for the "she's a xxxx, I always have hated her anyway, die T-ara die" posts in AKP.... They must be waiting for something like this to happen.. Clearly not Queen's I might say..

I don't blame netizens or the media too much as they were on the receiving end of info and took it as they wanted to. I point the blame at KKS. The whole point of management is to diffuse any issue the girls could run into as quickly as possible. The dude dragged it on for what felt like forever. He concentrated more on protecting the CCM name, revealing dirt on Hwayoung AND at the same time trying to "protect" her, and keeping the members of T-ara [Hwayoung included] as quiet as possible. He didn't spend one ounce of his effort to save T-ara.

Now T-ara has to carry this incident with them for the rest of their careers. Korea doesn't forgive and Korea doesn't forget. It's mind boggling how many bad business moves this guy makes and still can be successful. Just the power of T-ara, I guess. Every one says it's the netizens, media or even the group members that let this become what it is. However the fans know where to point their fingers to.

netizens are wrong, reporters are wrong but ccm is wrong too..ccm must told t-ara to keep quiet so they can handle it wisely..haha..so funny..they should make fast decision so t-ara would not suffer so much just like what happen nowadays..when i say t-ara, i mean hwayoung too..well, i guess kks has plan this from the beginning..he want to manipulate t-ara..so obvious..i hope t-ara can have a better company soon..(or maybe the netizen can kill kks..huhu..<--just kidding)i guess the truth is not important anymore since netizen will say bad no matter what they say, isn't it right..poor t-ara..but i do believe with t-ara..t-ara, hwaiting..i can't imagine how they feel now..we never know..must be really hurt..t-ara, just don't lose your hope..we will always support t-ara..