Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] T-ara are victims of reckless reporters

nathaniel

Happy to see people put out effort to help all of T-ara and kick the bullying controversy. I hate to admit, I had even been taken in by some of the articles when they first appeared, I know different now because its easy to see how far the anti-fans are grasping and they aren't attempting to be logical.

As far as possible bullying or ostracizing goes, it does or CAN happen to good close friends too! But like another forum post its also about the perceptions or intentions of the individuals, maybe Hwayoung was a bit of an outsider at the start, and she is timid and shy because she is used to a closeness that the others would know nothing about because Hwayoung grew up with a twin! Sisters are close but twins are the closest, so to break from that and live with strangers is hard. I know myself when I was a kid with my friends of over a decade I thought I might be ostracized, I know now it was only my insecurities because I am (or was) an insecure person, but my friends talked to me, they pay attention to me, sometimes might say Kirby is quiet some times, the friends they know because they are attentive to you. Like when Jiyeon noticed that Hwayoung never reads, only when the camera is on, its because she knows about her like a sister because she truly does care about her.

I don't want to rant too long so I'll just end with a picture.

http://imgur.com/a/SLMee#0

i agree. i never believed any of the bullying rumors. yes there are many pictures of hwayoung right after sh edebuted and she did seem "distant" from the others, but you have to look at it from her point of view. put yourself in hwayoungs shoes. (and i guess the others too)

hwayoung was new to the group and didnt really have a close relationship with the members yet, so she proly wasnt all huggy with them. (and like i said they might not have been huggy back.) but over time they of course got closer and became "sisters" and we are where we are now.

when all this stuff about them bullying hwayoung came out i couldnt believe it after all the things i have seen between the girls the bond, like a family. and yes they played pranks on each other and hwayoung was the "victim" of those pranks more often than not because she was the new member and a younger member. it doesnt only happen in t-ara / south korea but everywhere. and its not malicious, its just friends busting on each other.

im still not sure why (though i have an idea) why hwayoung was taken out of t-ara. i still dont want to believe it.

i always said id love to see some solo hwayoung songs. but i didnt want her to have to leave t-ara to do it.

let t-ara take some time off to let this crap settle. and hopefully by that time things will all be groovy again and they will let hwayoung back into the group.

Wow.. if you really are TheProphetBlog.. I would like to humbly bow my head to you sir for the awesomeness of that article...

Haha thank you, but it was the truth! Anybody who wasn't a blind hater could definitely see that what was being done to T-ara was just plain WRONG!

which article, and where?

I wrote an article about all the false accusations against T-ara on my website and AKP

I'm sorry to go off topic here, but I wanted to throw out an idea and see what everyone thinks. As we all know, it has been a difficult past few days With T-ara's 3rd anniversary also recently passing by, I don't know if they were able to celebrate this special day. Like many of you, I want to reach out to our ladies to show our support and I know they need it now more than ever. So I propose we get them a care package/presents like a cake saying T-ara fighting! with 3 candles, or teddy bears with custom dresses saying I <3 U T-ara, tiaradiadem.com, or flowers. it would also be cool if we could get other queens from other sites to chip in to and have their name on the dress to show support aswell. These are just some Ideas what do you think?

Edit:

sorry admins just notice this in the Announcements

http://www.tiaradiad...pport-projects/

that great idea.. so that they will know that we are still with them, support them like before....

This is really stupid and should make a normal person angreeee (if they can think rational...), there are a lot of option to make story but this one is one of the kind that is really ... (you feel in if you understand what i mean)... specially for this group... comman ppl, grow up and find something else to write...