Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara international fan support

LordNoodles

In light of recent events, I feel that us fans must be united to show our support. A recent article brought up how Japan was still supporting T-ara through all of the controversy. I feel like that while the topic of support has been brought up elsewhere, that a more immediate media-worthy response from us international fans should be apparent.

So, what to do? Take a picture, and write something to show how you love T-ara (I <3 T-ara!) and show where you're from (USA, Malaysia, Phillipines, Canada, etc), your age. Then we can compile them on a single website or post or something and hopefully we get enough true fans to show their support.

I haven't worked out all the details yet, this is just an idea, made at 3:30 AM my time, so I'm rather tired. Any suggestions are very welcome.

There is a petition online that you can sign to help and support T-ara. They're trying to get 150,000 signature. But so far there is only about a tenth of the total. Please let other know about this so that the number of signature can increase. Link is below.

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-love-t-ara-and-we-are-against-those-who-want-the-dissolution-of-t-ara-please-help-us-to-have-150-000-signs

There's little to no likelihood of T-ARA disbanding at present and its unlikely there'll be enough momentum to get the petition to surpass the anti-petition (that supports dissolution)

I'd rather Diadem members pitched it to send a care package to T-ARA or something physical to show support - or hand made? Not sure...

I'd rather see a petition dedicated to CCM treating the group better or even KKS's resignation. Hell, MBC's employees were able to make their own CEO resign while ELFs and Cassies in the past were able to make SM take second thoughts when it came to member lineup talks.

As goss has said, the chances of T-ara disbanding is still pretty unlikely and not even that old knob is stupid enough to lose his own cashcow, regardless of how many times he's been sabotaging them from the very start (although by this point, he's destroyed them internally).

I think we should all buy the upcoming album 'Mirage' and show everyone that T-ara still has a lot of fans supporting them.

Bulk buying or even digitally anything that can help them. I purchased Day by Day on itunes today now i'm waiting for my physical copy to arrive and will purchase breaking heart next week.

We will only be able to see the real damage the next days when they present something again. But t-ara disbanding before that is impossible. And after... very unlikely. Haters and random people won't waste their money going on a show just to bash them. The only who will go are fans that still support them. And I am pretty sure they still have plenty.

I'd rather see a petition dedicated to CCM treating the group better or even KKS's resignation. Hell, MBC's employees were able to make their own CEO resign while ELFs and Cassies in the past were able to make SM take second thoughts when it came to member lineup talks.

This. Although that petition needs the support of the fans from japan and korea, just international, they wont take it in consideration. Still I don't think that just that would make KKS gtfo.

As goss has said, the chances of T-ara disbanding is still pretty unlikely and not even that old knob is stupid enough to lose his own cashcow, regardless of how many times he's been sabotaging them from the very start (although by this point, he's destroyed them internally).

It's like a dictatorship working under KKS in CCM.

Everything is miraculously correct under his decisions.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2) http://youtu.be/TEtshB9xtl8

3) http://www.t-araworl...ing-rumors.html

Please post to 5 other T-ara discussion or k-pop forums to help spread the word for their innocence!

You've put together a good thing, it is important for the kids to have places where they can come together and see and share acts of, like, love, away from the rest of the internet. Kinda wish there was a way to impress upon them that it's probably not best for their states of mind to go checking out hater hangouts, but whatever, you've got something on the positive side. Good on ya, engineering mentor.

But as far as this thread goes, is that website more or less what you had in mind?

One thing, though, not sure if you and your cohort have the means to execute anything like this, if in case the comeback moves forward as planned and Sexy Love is released by the end of the month, those fans in Korea will probably have their hands full with the how T-ara is received when they perform on the music shows and all. Like if they have to bug their friends and neutral acquaintances to go to more of those shows than they normally would, try to skew the numbers a little so that more of the crowd are T-ara supporters or at least people who won't respond negatively to seeing them on stage? But maybe my fears are, say, disproportionate, but it's a concern. If, like, we have to get the word across to Korea somehow, or something.

Mongrolian, this is very new, but I next plan on working with these people in this post: because it's a connection to Korea and I have no reason why i shouldn't try; as a true fan I'm trying to help T-ara.

And thanks for the words of support, I wasn't sure how great of an idea this was, and it seemed a bit difficult to get on the road because despite being supportive fans, people don't like to make stuff hahaha. Even so, I have now tapped a market I didn't know existed... Arab Queen's fans. I never knew we had so many!

I like your idea about encouraging the Korean fans a little more. Positive energy is needed, we don't need to combat haters in the way that haters fight, we just need to spread T-ara love (I sound like a hippie). I still need a bridge to the Korean T-ara populace though, and hopefully that will come soon.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2)

3) http://www.t-araworl...ing-rumors.html

Please post to 5 other T-ara discussion or k-pop forums to help spread the word for their innocence!

Yes, please just head over to hyotheleader.tumblr.com because there are a lot more evidence and rational explanation for all the "bully" sights seen by the anti-fans. Not everything everyone see is true.

Here are just some of the rumour vs facts by the tumblr account: Just browse through to see more of it:

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28514325874/rumor-vs-fact-t-aras-bullying-case-evidence-2

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28519900074/rumor-vs-fact-t-aras-bullying-case-evidence-3

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28557774912/rumor-vs-fact-t-aras-bullying-case-evidence-9

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28690910734/rumor-vs-fact-t-aras-bullying-case-evidence-14

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28768338092/rumor-vs-fact-t-aras-bullying-case-evidence-17

LordNoodles

Thanks for the good word, I took a picture for that thing - oof, it feels like so little, though, right?

But yeah, I was about to say, it was funny just how many Arab fans latched onto your site.

I'll say something about it on the other topic, but yeah, reading everything, and in particular something from the Hyotheleader site, not just for T-ara's sake but for the whole hallyu wave thing, this whole situation is becoming... a bigger deal than just some people not liking T-ara.

I mean, I get kids being... illogical about the whole thing, but now with corporations bowing to fan sentiment, I mean at the very least I think they need to stop catering to their young fans so much - bad enough that the adult onlookers seem not to care to take a clear look at the situation. I mean, from what I understand, there are a lot of people who don't bother to stop and say "but wait, they didn't really do anything," and they're just wiling to go along with "well, if people think these things about them, then they're still emblematic of that unwanted thing..." Like that old saying regarding Confucian justice, "killing the chicken to bring the monkey back in line," making an arbitrary example just to keep others from straying.