Diadem Forums

[TRANS] Clarification on the article: Hwayoung's Secret Message on Allkpop!

vnbaotram

Clarification on the article: Hwayoung's Secret Message on Allkpop!

Sorry for the bad English I used to write this, my friends and I tried our best to translate it into English.

As you know, 2 days ago, when Hwayoung left her tweet to apologize, everything seems to be going better, but then allkpop published a report entitled:

Hwayoung leaves a secret message for fans on Twitter?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/hwayoung-leaves-a-secret-message-for-fans-on-twitter

20120801_hwayoung_tara.jpg

According to this article:

“Fans all over the world have started to point out that if the first letters of each line of the message are read vertically, the message “Only fans know” can be seen. Because of this alleged secret message, some are saying that Hwayoung may not truly be apologizing for her actions.”

And everything becomes terrible again.

I wonder what you thought when you read this article the 1st time, to me, it’s just a bull sh!t.

If you believed it right after reading this, I’m so sorry and excuse me but I think you’re dumbass and stupid.

The first point I want to say: Allkpop as I observed, this page has repeatedly posting articles associated to T-ara purpose increase view, creating a dimensional look bad for T-ara, not even have all the authenticity such as Jiyeon slaps Hwayoung , then CCM investigation and arrested the culprits writing incorrect, and other Korean newspapers have confirmed this story,and CCM dossier was submitted to the Gangnam police. I do not know if allkpop have corrected this post yet or not. If so, then ok, but if they don’t publish this article, I’m really sure that there’s a big problem with that page, can not deny anymore.

Following what I’ve worked to discover the mysterious tweet:

First, the screenshot of my laptop, it will be as follows:

goi.jpg

And here is the comparision with the image of allkpop’s article, this pic was captured by the other, using other web browser.

AzMnK4cCMAAVxRijpglarge.jpg

Apparently the order of words has changed.

YOU KNOW WHAT, because it’s depend on the web browser you use to surf internet, it will show different if you use other web browers.

Second, this one is the most important,

gdr.jpg

I noticed the area circled in red, as you know Hwayoung using iPhone 4 or 4S as something that fans have taken the picture. And this tweet sent from Twitter for iPhone application. Go and check her account by yourself, click Expand, she used Twitter for iPhone app to tweet this, so how does she know what it shown on web browser when you surf Twitter via Firefox, Chrome or others web browsers.

This is a screenshot of Hwayoung’s Twitter Account using iPod Touch 4th generation, with the resolution, the basic characteristics similar to iPhone 4, will of course show the same.

IMG_0113-1.jpg

I even copy and paste the tweet of Hwayoung back into my editor's tweet, to show what she saw the tweet when she tweeted this message, as the second picture below, I always post photos with 2 keyboards, Hangul and Alphabet

Link the images:

IMG_0114-1.jpg

IMG_0115-1.jpg

Sure you have come to realize there’s NOTHING called mysterious OR SECRET message here at all, it's just a normal tweet sent from Twitter for iPhone application, from Hwayoung’s iPhone.

The tittle allkpop deliberately breaking a shock, such sensationalism in the moment, I must say this site published their false information about korean celebrities, fake news, exxagerated gossips.

This is getting crazy. Netizens making up anything to make a case against T-ara. I can't believe people are actually believing the xxxx these neitzens are spewing -_-

I wonder how T-ara members are feelings now... :(

Haters Gonna Hate, if they hate someone, they are willing to find all the tricks to destroy people.

P/s: I'm a Queen's, true Queen’s, I’ll always support T-ara, and the most important thing I wanna notice here, I’ll never leave them alone when they need us, their fans the most.

We’re Vietnamese fan.

KEEP CALM and BELIEVE IN T-ARA. SUPPORT T-ARA FOREVER

Cre: vnbtram@t-aravn.net.

Translated by tink_koko and vnbtram.

check this out : http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/ , here u can find some facts that crazy netizen xxxx make up to bringing down our T-ara , thou i dont still get the reason why they really insist to bring down T-ara , if they really care for bullying then they can join many social child care out there , bringing down T-ara wont effect the case of bullying in general , duh but of course they dont really care about this at all . they re just a troll hatter

Dude don't worry about your English. You're on Diadems where most of the members aren't native English speakers. We're a bit more forgiving here. Nice topic, regardless. There's a similar post somewhere which doesn't thoroughly explain things like you did. I know the text changes depending on what you use to post [comp vs phone, browers, etc.] but it was a bit of a WTF funny moment to see that lol.

I just had to laugh at this fabrication, because in the 3rd picture in that posting that highlights the "secret message", and compared it to the 4th picture. The location of that message changes between the two (It is unfortunate that this site is unable to accommodate the Korean Characters here for posting.). If the "format display" is different for certain devices, even if there's only one device that is inconsistent on the screen, it is just another spiteful fabrication. Huge difference here and leads me to ask, . . .

Secret message or paranoid delusions of hatred?

Yeah, I'm going with the latter on this one.

I'm still waiting for our beloved Hwayoung to return to our T-ara. ^_^

There's just too many inconsistencies between the pictures, and even the wrong characters too. Is this the best evidence that they got? If it is, the defense attorney will have absolutely no problems in shooting this piece of evidence down, upon its introduction to the judge and the courtroom. :lol:

Well, since Kim Kwang Soo has recently opted to meet representatives of this protesting group, along with an army of media reporters and police present for it, I suppose we'll have to wait and see how this ends.

I wonder if T-ara, including Hwayoung, 5dolls, Davichi, and Gang Kiz will be around for this too?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2)

3) http://www.t-araworl...ing-rumors.html

Please post to 5 other T-ara discussion or k-pop forums to help spread the word for their innocence!

• 2 weeks later...

All this about a secret message is obviously bull

T-ara haters have too much time on their hands... Coming up with these nonsense

Not just T-Ara's haters but antis in general. They're too obsessed, or rather too absorbed into the world of hatred and jealousy.

On topic: I don't keep up with the rumors and speculation, but that sure gave me a good laugh. Right when I saw the "secret message", my first thought was "there's no way in hell Hwayoung would have so much time on her hand to come up with that secret message and what not". And that was eventually confirmed base on what the OP posted :)