Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] Jo Harang comment on T-ara's situation "It must stop now!"

shining star`★

[12.08.02] Jo Harang comment on T-ara's situation "It must stop now!"

20110124_joharang.jpg

Jo Harang decided to speak about T-ara's current situation of bullying.

Jo Harang tweeted on July 30th, "You're here, but you're invisible. One day feels like a year, breathing is easy but you feel uneasy. The entertainment industry has the same environment as schools, companies, societies, institutes...This witch-hunting must stop for sure!"

The next day, Jo Harang continued to post on Twitter this:

"Starting from a young age, children start to acknowledge that you need to work hard in life [to get what you want], and you focus on this so much that you don't put any of your time into building a "relationship" and lack social skills. Lacking the experience of having a social life and troubles to maintain a relationship doesn't fade away when you suddenly elevate yourself into a high position (celebrey/famous)."

Jo Harang was a member of "Jewelry", a group that also had to face a bullying controversy in the past, with her being the "witch-hunted member."

Jo Harang tweeted again 31th July, exposing her uncomfortable heart: "The problem is brought by the public with a witch-hunt, even if it's not true [the rumor of bullying]. It was hard for me, back then, to have to read such articles [about me]. It is important [for T-ara] to overcome this and to live in the present."

Netizens have reacted to these tweets saying thing like "Jo Harang seems to have troubles in her heart", "it seems that even idols are now refocusing themselves on the truth." "We need to brush off [this rumor] now"

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120802n30382

Translated by: shining star`★ @diadem

*Usually don't post articles about Tweets from T-ara/other celebrities in the news section but this is different because she went through the same exact situation as the T-ara members being "witch-hunted."

glad there is another person comment about it..indeed..stop now..this is too much..most of idol group have this kind of problem it just t-ara doesn't have luck with it when netizen bluntly gives bad comment n rumor..they didn't have evidence at all..twisted the fact..kpop really have to think, i mean take care of this issues very well..it should be more healthier..gosh, i'm bad with word..huhu..t-ara hwaiting..i will always support t-ara no matter what happen..i <3 t-ara..

Were there other band mates to come defend her in Jewelry to claim she wasn't a bully? And help her?

btw, i once saw the current Jewelry at the Chinese noodle restaurant down the block from Music Core.

None of the other members defended her because it was after they all left Jewelry. Seo Inyoung said she was bullied when she joined, and people automatically assumed it was her and Jihyun and bashed them continuously (mostly Harang) but nobody got involved. :/ I think something did happen between Seo Inyoung and the other members for real though, but people always blow up the situation and make assumptions without evidence just like in T-ara's case.

Gosh!! my second favorite group after T-ara (but not really a stalker of their activities XD)...

Jewelry!! I love their songs especially "again" "variety" and many more :3

I can feel her troubles because of the misunderstanding in public....

Queen's let's do everything to protect our girls :D

Even Park Shin Hye and the reporter Kim Yongho tweeted about this controversy but i think nobody will translate those.

Even Park Shin Hye and the reporter Kim Yongho tweeted about this controversy but i think nobody will translate those.

i've already post what park shin hye tweet in tiaradiadem a few days ago....she said queen's must stay strong

I'm really happy someone is speaking out, I wouldn't wish something like this on anyone.

When I saw people unfollowing certain members on twitter as to not have a bad image (one of them was my bias.), it really saddened me, but now that someone of importance is saying something really makes me happy, hopefully this will open up some eyes and people will calm down.

if anti read this maybe they will open up their mind and look to the positive site .

is good to have an artist stand up and talk like Jo Harang !

fimally the storm is been cool down a little bit . i hope there will be no more about this topic(bullying) again .

t-ara fighting !!

What a brave thing to say.. she didn't need to put herself in the line of fire but she had to speak her mind and encourage our girls..<big applause> I am also really relieved that positive articles are beginning to show up in the Korean media..

Only senior idols and people in the industry should judge what's right and wrong to do. Outsiders, even us who are supporting shouldn't judge too much but just support our T-ara+Hwayoung. I'm glad these seniors aren't afraid of being dragged into this controversy because they know our girls need support as well *makes me cry* These idols+seniors are coming together as one ^^