Diadem Forums

[12.08.02] Jo Harang comment on T-ara's situation "It must stop now!"

shining star`★

Well even whit support from others and even IF these blows over this is a "mark of shame" that might never be washed of. It really makes me sick that this had to happen to T-ara, and people should really leave them be. If anyone should be held acountable it's KKS and his uselessnes as a CEO.

somebody can please discuss about anima9808 twitter?? it's said that account is Hwayoung cousin...

is that true that she tweet somethings about T-ara...?

i tried to translate her newest tweets by google translate, but it really difficult i undetstand what she tweet about..

somebody please help me?

Thx a lot

Sometimes I really pity those who are accused as bullies. I mean, there are reasons why a bully is a bully and not matter what they do it's still bad. On the case of accused, I can never understand why can't anyone stand up for them? Like if it didn't happen then it didn't. Why so selfish?

I really hope that everyone can just let go of the bullying scandal and continue to support T-ara in the near future. The bullying scandal has become old news anyway and things are getting much better than ever before. I am sick and tired of the backlash thst T-ara has been getting and I want it to stop right now