Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] CEO Kim Kwangsoo to T-Jinyo: "Come meet with me"

nathaniel

[12.08.03] CEO Kim Kwangsoo to T-Jinyo: "Come meet with me"

201208031328291134_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's agency CEO Kim Kwangsoo has proposed to meet with representatives from T-Jinyo (We Want The Truth From T-ara).

CEO Kim Kwangoo said on the 3rd, "I'm proposing to meet with three representatives from T-Jinyo. All their questions and curiosities can be cleared without a doubt if they meet with me. I'll also listen to what they have to say."

Following, "If they want to, three people can post a notice today (3rd) by 5:00 PM KST on the T-Jinyo cafe. I'll confirm with them and I'll say it again, there is absolutely no bullying."

Prior to the news, it was announced T-Jinyo will have a protest in front of Core Contents Media at 5:00 PM on the 4th.

The protest will be legal, because T-Jinyo has already submitted documents to authorities to verify it.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120803n14509

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The heat around T-ara is starting to die down. KKS is making this offer just to save face. What CEO in their right mind would openly invite to meet with antis??? The more KKS tries to make it appear as if everything in T-ara is ok, the more suspicious he is making the fans, and the more he is feeding the antis. He needs to let the heat die down, give the girls a break, and let them each make their own statements and then just concentrate on a solid comeback with "Sexy Love". The fans are STILL here, we are STILL here, and they know this. We are waiting, T-ara!

^Lol supposedly they were cleared for only 30 people to actually be able to protest. 30 out of 340,000. They're quickly becoming a joke. :rolleyes:

Anyways, this is about as close as they're going to get to what they're trying to accomplish, they'd be silly not to take him up on it. If KKS can handle this properly (and I still question his PR skills), then maybe, just MAYBE, this can do some good. We shall see.

Definitely no bullying within T-ara, That's for sure by now.

Maybe that group will question the real thing happened. I really hope that after this meeting everything will be cleared out in the most specific way possible, and that group has to be unbiased about whatever decision will be made or else they would only cause more troubles to the already damaged situation.

Please, PLEASE KKS BE WISE THIS TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE SAKE OF T - ARA !!!!!!!!!

I'm not so agree with what Rhys not Reese said....in my opinion...KKS should meet with the antis.....These antis are the one responsible in spreading all the false news about T-ara...and for me they are just merely enjoy getting all the attention and not finding out the truth....if KKS let them do as they please...then these guys will get more and more over and say KKS and T-ara not dare to meet them and they are definitely guilty or somesort of xxxx.....KKS have to explain well and tell no lies to them and release their conversation in public so that people will not believes in those rumors anymore.......

KKS please shut your big mouth and let t-ara speak out the truth.. its better so we as fans can be clear with everything happen. the girl need to step forward.. if not all, one or two out of 7 also good enough. when they remain silence, the haters will say that they are wrong (doing what report in the news) continously. so they need to step forward. KKs please let them speak. please !!!

T-ara fighting !! stay strong ya... love you t-ara <3

@ericmusica youre right that it can't hurt to take up the offer to meet with KKS. But I'm just so afraid he will say something to make this situation worse....but we will see.

thats why he should let they meet the girls directly. y is he the only one who speak but this matter regarding to the girls life now and in the future too. what the girls will say is more important from what he going to say. mayb he will screw up again like before or mayb he will tell a lies again like the police rport before.

Well KKS isn't a PR genous and i now wonder how he got to where he is but fighting antis isn't as easy as he thinks. T-ara got hit hard and him putting that brat in his place will just only fuel the hate.

If it's one thing we humans know how to do well is hate, especially the strong or the famous.

To be honest KKS should let the members come forward and tell their side of the story.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually agreeing with KKS. He has to meet them.

T-Jinyo has a lot of members, mostly with fans who are torn between believing in rumors and T-ara.

I do understand now why KKS kept T-ara silent though. Any slight misunderstanding from the girls right now would result in more hate propaganda.

P.S I still hate CCM. If they have taken appropriate measures then everything wouldn't have come to this situation.

If the incident hasn't happened. Right now everyone would have cleared their problems, start practicing hard on their first Korean concert and 'Sexy Love' promotions.

T-Jinyo has the right idea of getting the truth about the situation out. However it's unfortunate that it's mostly composed of casual Kpop fans who only joined in for the heck of it or to stir things up. It's a mob mentality. Join a cause just because. And such mentality has very poor followup.

At this point IDC about the truth anymore, we won't ever get the full facts. As long as KKS has a hand over T-ara, anyway. Even long after T-ara is irrelevant they'll prob still have to keep it in secrecy. What does matter is that the girls are on good terms with one another.

For the first time I agree with KKS. T-Jiyo are asking for the truth and this is as close to the truth as they are going to get. I just hope they send 3 mature adults that can handle the situation and ask smart questions. If they send some teenagers I don't think the meeting is going to work. I'm pretty sure that KKS will come out with some bs like always, but at least T-Jinyo has a chance to ask him whatever they want. I was reading some comment at Allkpop regarding this news and I was upset that mainly all comments were against the meeting they want a press conference. Even if there was a press conference with T-ara and Hwayoung antis would still not believe. This situation is really fustrating as a fan I can't even start to imagine the pain T-ara and Hwayoung are going through.

Side note: It's scary that a 15 year old (if its true this is T-Jinyo founder age) can start this war to end T-ara and people actually are following her. Teenagers these days can be really scary and the worst type of bullies are those that hide behind a screen with fake names.

i dont think the protest is necessary.... things are starting to get better...

if the protest went a little wrong... it will start another problem and this will get worse....

i am not sure bout you guys... this is my thinking...

cheers... i hope everyone here continue to support t-ara.... :)

I have a bad feeling about this. Mostly because KKS is directly involved.

Might have been better to just lay low and do nothing, but on the other hand, a direct confrontation (if handled well) could clear things up a bit faster and allow the girls to resume activities sooner, instead of waiting for the matter to be simply 'forgotten'.

It's scary that a 15 year old (if its true this is T-Jinyo founder age) can start this war to end T-ara and people actually are following her.

My understanding so far is that the intention of the group is not to 'end T-ara', but rather to confirm or deny those rumors. Seems pretty neutral to me, and I can't blame people for joining. I just feel it's pointless, as it is probably never going to happen. (And on a sidenote, when I was 16 I was probably doing greater things than I am doing now - disassembling exes and hacking assembly for game modding)