Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] CEO Kim Kwangsoo to T-Jinyo: "Come meet with me"

nathaniel

I was reading some comment at Allkpop regarding this news and I was upset that mainly all comments were against the meeting they want a press conference.

Although I haven't read the comments or visited AllKpop regarding this news, I can understand why they are against a meeting and would rather have a press conference. If I were KKS, I would call these three representatives to my office, offer them an amount of money they couldn't refuse, and then send them off with a script of what to say in order to ensure that my best interests were met. If they were in a press conference setting, where they would probably be asked more questions than what they could be prepared for to answer ahead of time (if the questions were direct and required specifics rather than ambiguous answers), the likelihood of getting honest, non orchestrated responses would slightly increase. Either way, people are going to interpret it how they want to interpret regardless of how it's done.

yeah i saw from somewhere that it's run by a 15 yr old.

Never doubt a bored or dedicated teenager. They have the immaturity and free time to conquer all lol. Spoken from personal experience, I've wreaked havoc when I was that age and would find myself regularly part of internet flame wars lol.

Now I'm too old and tired for that stuff. I'll drop a tongue in cheek comment here and there.

I don't know. This gives me a feeling that it could backfire again.

While T-Jinyo's ranks do have a considerable number of antis, their goal - that is, demanding the truth - does sort of go in line with what some people here demand as well. Problem is, does anyone think KKS is going to spill the beans to their representatives? He's already lied a gazillion times here and there and he's going to do it again and again so long as he's seated.

I don't give any applauds for this. KKS isn't on anyone's side, whether it be the public, T-ara or the fans. The past few days have clearly shown that he only wants to save himself.

If the T-Jinyo people believe that they're not given enough answers, they'll possibly rile up things again if needed. Considering they've already gotten permission from the police to protest legally, well...boom.

This is far from over.

the leader of T-jinyo is only 15 year old, damn ... those kids have too much free time these days

anyway i dont think it's a good idea, since you can't talk any sense into some brats like that, since young kids tend to be really stubborn, especially when he's already had this hatred toward T-ara. but well, hope KKS could do something about him and make him stop this xxxx

CEO Kim Kwangoo said on the 3rd, "I'm proposing to meet with three representatives from T-Jinyo. All their questions and curiosities can be cleared without a doubt if they meet with me. I'll also listen to what they have to say."

I doubt it

oh my its T-jinyo is run by a little kid?

crazy kids these days :angry:

I never expected this xxxx comes from a mature adult.

no matter if they meet with him they are just not going to belive him and also why would they agree?

if it was me I would make him talk to the representatives outside the building so everyone can listen to his lies

I don't know but as if they feel happy about this. Everyone wants the truth but wth with the rally? Does T-drama really affect their lives? Like changing the oil prices or affect the inflation rate? This has happened to Tablo before but the truth slapped them in their faces. Even if T-ara's bullying issue is true or not, this will always meet the philosophy of pragmatism (something is true if it's beneficial or can make you happy) and anyways, this issue affects K-pop World not something that would spark WW III -.-

Ooh, the master has come to teach the kids some lesson. Haha, it's like that scene in Les Miserables "I'll show these school boys, they'll wet in their pants" (or something to that effect).

Finally, the best decision KKS has made so far! Now the question, what ARE his plans for the others (I'm looking at you, allk**p).

T-Jinyo turned down his offer!

Seriously, that was a dumb move on their part, I doubt they'll get another opportunity like this and they're quickly losing all of their credibility as gossip and rumors start to turn up online about THEM.

Karma=biyatch.

I saw this one coming.

Even if they didn't turn down his offer, there's no way KKs himself would have ever bothered to speak the truth to them from the first place anyway, seeing as how lying and making contradictary statements is something he does all the time.

All they would have most likely gotten was just more BS or 'facts' that were spinned around - and KKS sure as hell as proven that he's not letting anyone aside from his idiocy do the talking.

It's not exactly the same as Tablo's case either - where it was Tablo himself who spoke out the truth out in public, not his boss. Either way, whether if they accepted the offer or not, it wouldn't have made too much of a difference.

I saw this one coming.

Even if they didn't turn down his offer, there's no way KKs himself would have ever bothered to speak the truth to them from the first place anyway, seeing as how lying and making contradictary statements is something he does all the time.

All they would have most likely gotten was just more BS or 'facts' that were spinned around - and KKS sure as hell as proven that he's not letting anyone aside from his idiocy do the talking.

It's not exactly the same as Tablo's case either - where it was Tablo himself who spoke out the truth out in public, not his boss. Either way, whether if they accepted the offer or not, it wouldn't have made too much of a difference.

I agree, but in the process of turning down his offer they inadvertently lost some of their credibility, imo. They may want to try and hold out to speak to T-ara, but they could've used this to their advantage, considering how idiotic KKS has been with trying to calm this all down. Instead they turn him down, in the process probably losing the only chance they'll ever get to get anywhere near T-ara.

But yeah, KKS was never going to tell them the truth behind the controversy, more than likely he was going to spin the crap out of it and try to calm them down. Still, it looks bad on their part that they didn't accept...not his.

I agree, but in the process of turning down his offer they inadvertently lost some of their credibility, imo. They may want to try and hold out to speak to T-ara, but they could've used this to their advantage, considering how idiotic KKS has been with trying to calm this all down. Instead they turn him down, in the process probably losing the only chance they'll ever get to get anywhere near T-ara.

But yeah, KKS was never going to tell them the truth behind the controversy, more than likely he was going to spin the crap out of it and try to calm them down. Still, it looks bad on their part that they didn't accept...not his.

True, they did lose some credibility on their part but then again, it's pretty obvious who else has lost far more credibility than them in the past few days - namely, KKS himself. Even if I was the leader of T-Jinyo, I would decline the offer myself too as not even a pile of rocks would be stupid enough to believe whatever he had to say - or at least discuss it further extensively with the others before taking the offer into consideration.

We're not even entirely sure of who're the head honchos of T-Jinyo either - and of course it's a bit far fetched to generalize them as antis (as some people seem to make them out to be) as well and for all we know, there's likely to be a lot of both ex-fans and current fans amongst their ranks. 200k+ is a massive number so there's going to be people from all sides taking part for sure.

But to see them pull off a protest does show that they do seem organized to an extent (hell, they did get permission from the police after all) and it wouldn't really surprise me if more people flocked in to join as time passes by. It also seems like they deliberately cancelled the protest due to the building being near a residential area (of course, this would raise a lot of craziness) and they're definitely not happy with only 30 people being allowed to take part.

Call me crazy but I think it's actually worth a shot communicating with T-Jinyo as well. While their stance on T-ara is dubious at best, they clearly are against KKM for sure and it does sort of give a common enemy to be active against.

T-Jinyo is hosted by a kid ?! How did that got viral... KKS need to teach them a lesson somehow

Like any cafe or blog, even if it was founded/hosted by a kid, there's always going to be a group of others that also take subordinate leadership roles as well, much like how Diadem has its own group of moderators, admins and the like.

True, they did lose some credibility on their part but then again, it's pretty obvious who else has lost far more credibility than them in the past few days - namely, KKS himself. Even if I was the leader of T-Jinyo, I would decline the offer myself too as not even a pile of rocks would be stupid enough to believe whatever he had to say - or at least discuss it further extensively with the others before taking the offer into consideration.

We're not even entirely sure of who're the head honchos of T-Jinyo either - and of course it's a bit far fetched to generalize them as antis (as some people seem to make them out to be) as well and for all we know, there's likely to be a lot of both ex-fans and current fans amongst their ranks. 200k+ is a massive number so there's going to be people from all sides taking part for sure.

But to see them pull off a protest does show that they do seem organized to an extent (hell, they did get permission from the police after all) and it wouldn't really surprise me if more people flocked in to join as time passes by. It also seems like they deliberately cancelled the protest due to the building being near a residential area (of course, this would raise a lot of craziness) and they're definitely not happy with only 30 people being allowed to take part.

Call me crazy but I think it's actually worth a shot communicating with T-Jinyo as well. While their stance on T-ara is dubious at best, they clearly are against KKM for sure and it does sort of give a common enemy to be active against.

To be honest I'm not at all impressed with T-Jinyo. As a group with such a large number they have the power to do so much in light of all the bullying accusations. They could lobby for T-ara to do anti-bullying ad campaigns, or pressure the Korean government into putting anti-bullying statutes in place while simultaneously pushing for better work conditions for idols. Instead, what do they do? They continue on this silly crusade to get the "truth" from T-ara. No offense, I love my girls, but if I were the head of such a large organization I'd probably not waste my (or anyone else's) time trying to find out the truth behind this whole controversy, especially since it seems like they'll probably never hear it at this rate. They're a group of idols, and the issue at large is much bigger than just T-ara.

Anyways, I've doubted T-Jinyo's motives for a while now...as an organization I highly doubt they have T-ara's best interests at heart, especially if they're comprised of antis of any sort. Plus I don't really trust them when they say they want to meet T-ara personally. Who knows what kind of nastiness they'll spew? Let's face it, it's NOT going to happen, especially if the whole thing is run by a 15 year-old kid. No offense to the kids reading this, but at that age most people aren't of the most sound mind and judgement. -_-

As far as the protest being cancelled goes, only 30 may have been allowed to protest at CCM's building but originally there were only a hundred or so that had confirmed that they would show. That's 100 people out of 340,000. That shows that this is more or less something for people to do on their downtime than any real crusade they may believe they're on, as if it were a matter that was truly important to them they'd get their lazy asses up and go to that protest.

Let's face it, T-Jinyo is losing steam right now. First the refusal to meet with KKS, then the cancelled protest, now the backlash from celebrities and the media. They were given an opportunity to do SOMETHING and they completely blew it. And by something I'm not necessarily talking about meeting up with KKS; they squandered an invaluable opportunity to change things for the better. And for that I really couldn't give a flying flip about them as an organization.

By the way, this rant wasn't directed at you, Scatter! I re-read it and it kind of sounds mean, it's just me more or less venting my frustrations with the whole mess right now. ^_^

To be honest I'm not at all impressed with T-Jinyo. As a group with such a large number they have the power to do so much in light of all the bullying accusations. They could lobby for T-ara to do anti-bullying ad campaigns, or pressure the Korean government into putting anti-bullying statutes in place while simultaneously pushing for better work conditions for idols. Instead, what do they do? They continue on this silly crusade to get the "truth" from T-ara. No offense, I love my girls, but if I were the head of such a large organization I'd probably not waste my (or anyone else's) time trying to find out the truth behind this whole controversy, especially since it seems like they'll probably never hear it at this rate. They're a group of idols, and the issue at large is much bigger than just T-ara.

Anyways, I've doubted T-Jinyo's motives for a while now...as an organization I highly doubt they have T-ara's best interests at heart, especially if they're comprised of antis of any sort. Plus I don't really trust them when they say they want to meet T-ara personally. Who knows what kind of nastiness they'll spew? Let's face it, it's NOT going to happen, especially if the whole thing is run by a 15 year-old kid. No offense to the kids reading this, but at that age most people aren't of the most sound mind and judgement. -_-

As far as the protest being cancelled goes, only 30 may have been allowed to protest at CCM's building but originally there were only a hundred or so that had confirmed that they would show. That's 100 people out of 340,000. That shows that this is more or less something for people to do on their downtime than any real crusade they may believe they're on, as if it were a matter that was truly important to them they'd get their lazy asses up and go to that protest.

Let's face it, T-Jinyo is losing steam right now. First the refusal to meet with KKS, then the cancelled protest, now the backlash from celebrities and the media. They were given an opportunity to do SOMETHING and they completely blew it. And by something I'm not necessarily talking about meeting up with KKS; they squandered an invaluable opportunity to change things for the better. And for that I really couldn't give a flying flip about them as an organization.

By the way, this rant wasn't directed at you, Scatter! I re-read it and it kind of sounds mean, it's just me more or less venting my frustrations with the whole mess right now. ^_^

Haha, it's understandable.

They did say they're planning to also gather interviews with the broadcasts (that's when anti-bullying ads can finally be taken into consideration) and the like - plus, they've only been active since a few days ago it's not like they can pull off such a decisive move perfectly, yet alone plan one without things going a bit out of place as imagined.

They are pretty much going around trying to recruit as much people as possible and as far as I see it, the Korean government wouldn't take much notice - or at least would be too slow to make a move, especially when they have more pressing issues at hand - namely the North Korean threat (as usual), the nation's economy, presidential elections etc.

While T-Jinyo is pretty much led and headed by a 15 year old, well, we'd also have to take into consideration there's also very likely older people who do compose of the organization's subordinate leaders of the sort, much like any blog, cafe or forum out there. It's not like the 15 year old will call all the shots either. Agreed that they probably don't have T-ara's best interests in their goals but with a group composing of 300k+ people, it still begs some consideration.

Given the timing and the organization's been only active for several days, I'd say that everyone should buckle up, stay calm and steady and observe how it goes without having to get a bit too crazy about it and jump into conclusions :)

After all, Tajinyo pulled off its antics over a period of months, despite its notoriety. Things are still far from being a confirmable end for this one, regardless of the current situation. It's gonna be a long haul and for all sides, a battle of endurance and patience.

FInally KKS are asking for a date with his fans. But recently i read that T-jinyo representative are not willing to meet with him, thats why they should meet in a blind date. Both of them will meet anyway, T-jinyo are still persistent to make an act in front of CCM right ? that's cool, it's a matchmaking. Be happy !

Haha, it's understandable.

They did say they're planning to also gather interviews with the broadcasts (that's when anti-bullying ads can finally be taken into consideration) and the like - plus, they've only been active since a few days ago it's not like they can pull off such a decisive move perfectly, yet alone plan one without things going a bit out of place as imagined.

They are pretty much going around trying to recruit as much people as possible and as far as I see it, the Korean government wouldn't take much notice - or at least would be too slow to make a move, especially when they have more pressing issues at hand - namely the North Korean threat (as usual), the nation's economy, presidential elections etc.

While T-Jinyo is pretty much led and headed by a 15 year old, well, we'd also have to take into consideration there's also very likely older people who do compose of the organization's subordinate leaders of the sort, much like any blog, cafe or forum out there. It's not like the 15 year old will call all the shots either. Agreed that they probably don't have T-ara's best interests in their goals but with a group composing of 300k+ people, it still begs some consideration.

Given the timing and the organization's been only active for several days, I'd say that everyone should buckle up, stay calm and steady and observe how it goes without having to get a bit too crazy about it and jump into conclusions :)

After all, Tajinyo pulled off its antics over a period of months, despite its notoriety. Things are still far from being a confirmable end for this one, regardless of the current situation. It's gonna be a long haul and for all sides, a battle of endurance and patience.

Well, if they can do something like anti-bullying ads then at least they'd have done something productive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Korean government officials chime in on the whole controversy a few days ago? I'm just saying that that would probably be T-Jinyo's cue to focus on the government side of things as well. If a government official has time to stop and give a statement regarding the mess, they certainly have time to do something about it, especially if this has the whole nation up in arms and is gathering more publicity than the Olympics. But that's neither here nor there.

I agree that we should just wait and see what they do from here on out, and you're right that all organizations usually get off to a pretty bumpy start, but I just can't help but feel like they've made some pretty big tactical errors fairly early on in their campaign. I really want to see them take a more positive and productive stance in the coming months, and to be honest, when or if the truth comes out I don't want it to be because T-Jinyo wouldn't shut the hell up about it, I want it to be because T-ara as a group were granted the freedom to tell their story and are comfortable doing so. I'm still of the opinion that even if T-ara were to tell the truth 100% right now, it wouldn't matter if it wasn't in line with what they perceived to be the truth. In the meantime, though, I agree, might as well take the wait-and-see approach, although they'd probably have a lot more support if they changed the focus from wanting the truth from T-ara to removing KKS from his position at CCM.