Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] Core Contents Media will file seven criminal complaints against the media

nathaniel

[12.08.03] Core Contents Media will file seven criminal complaints against the media

1343966884_14192731-8.jpg

T-ara's agency has filed criminal reports against seven different media sites and plan to take action.

On the 3rd, Core Contents Media said, "Unconfirmed Internet postings lead to articles being posted without filtering the content (verifying) and we have filed seven criminal charges against the media."

They continued, "Following the bullying situation that arose after Hwayoung's termination, there were posts by a "second-year trainee," a "back-up dancer," a imposter CEO Kim Kwangsoo on Twitter, someone manipulating Hwayoung's tweet images and another imposter who posted a reckless internet posting. Because of these it's set-back and hurt a lot of people."

"Media published stories including imposter accounts by a two-year trainee, T-ara's back-up dancer, CEO Kim Kwangsoo, Hwayoung and so on. They also published stories related to the bullying issue taken from Internet websites with text and images that were not confirmed before being posted, thus fueling the fire."

"We are not suing the first publishers of the Internet postings, but the media who published these as fact without properly verifying it. When media plans it, it makes a big wave through the social network and is seen by everyone then. We have hired two lawyers to begin criminal complaints on the 6th."

In addition, he said that in the future all media websites should verifying things as fact before posting.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120803n14085

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I HOPE AKP IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL!!!! All they've been doing is putting out negative, unproven articles. And this isn't the first time its happened. (If anyone remembers the Block B incident this year too)

Seriously, as much as I go on AKP, some of those things are just crap it makes me puke. They've done so much damage without solid evidence and it ends up contaminating the other people who uses that site as their ONLY source of Knews. Have you guys seen those disgusting comments people put out lately? Totally witnessed the crappiness the society has become.

Well I hope they hired Alan shore or even better (anticipating silence) "Danny Crane" because they are gonna have a fight on their hands. Truth be told they should have done this sooner, To little to late KKS should have acted sooner before things got out of hand.

And truth be told considering this is all KKS mess, Finally he took a stand and did something about about it, although i don't think there really is hope for him in the longrun; failbots will be failbots.

in full support of this. finally they are doing something which actually helps. now it's for the public to reflect on their actions and behaviour. maybe it'll take a while to inculcate responsible and sensible internet etiquette into netizens. internet can really be a very scary place when everything goes out of control >.<

akp should be in the list and the higher sueing payment. they post more and more unconfirm story much more from other site. if only i can, i will ask him to ask akp to fired all the reporter that incharge in that unconfirm story.. well done kks, at last u do such a right thing. 1 more rght thing he not doing yet, let the girls speak. i hope he will do it soon. aigoo, at last t-ara name slowly will be clear and they will get love again from nitzen. and for the loyal Queens, well done and tank you for the hard work to support them from the start till now.... love ya <3

tumblr_m7vjq1g7WN1rtr56io1_1280.jpg

The only article AKP actually wrote was listed as an opinion piece which no one should have regarded anyways, not to mention it was heavily in favor of T-ara. Every other negative article that was published was noted as just being a translation of those actual news media sites CCM will probably seeking legal action against AKP did no actual reporting themselves based on all of these alegations through various forums and site postings. They merely translated and showed readers articles that were written and posted on other various media sites. You can't fault them for translating articles that were unproven by said media sites, we should only be looking towards the publishers of the original articles without verifying facts. It isn't AKP's job to verify articles already posted on reputable media sites nor do they even have the power to even do so. They're only providing the same service they have forever: reviews, opinion pieces, and translations from reputable media sites.

The only article AKP actually wrote was listed as an opinion piece which no one should have regarded anyways, not to mention it was heavily in favor of T-ara. Every other negative article that was published was noted as just being a translation of those actual news media sites CCM will probably seeking legal action against AKP did no actual reporting themselves based on all of these alegations through various forums and site postings. They merely translated and showed readers articles that were written and posted on other various media sites. You can't fault them for translating articles that were unproven by said media sites, we should only be looking towards the publishers of the original articles without verifying facts. It isn't AKP's job to verify articles already posted on reputable media sites nor do they even have the power to even do so. They're only providing the same service they have forever: reviews, opinion pieces, and translations from reputable media sites.

I still don't think AKP should be completely absolved of responsibility here, and there were plenty of instances in the articles that they translated where they injected their own opinions, making it sound as if they were condemning T-ara for bullying Hwayoung when it hadn't even been proven that such was the case. However, I doubt they'll be sued...AKP caters to an international fanbase, and I think KKM is more focused on getting to the root of the problem, which is the Korean media that's been stoking the flames of the rumor mill since all of this started.