Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] Are Hwayoung and Hyoyoung joining Maru Planning? "Only rumors"

nathaniel

[12.08.03] Are Hwayoung and Hyoyoung joining Maru Planning? "Only rumors"

20120803020693_0.jpg

Rumors are being cleared about T-ara's former member Hwayoung and her twin sister Hyoyoung (5dolls).

An insider reported, "T-ara's member who got kicked out, Hwayoung, and Hyoyoung from the group 5dolls met has an intimate talk with the CEO of Maru Planning."

After leaving T-ara, speculations of Hwayoung joining a new agency was raised.

Maru Planning said, "It's true Hwayoung and Hyoyoung visited our office, but rumors of signing a contract are not true."

They continued, "The CEO of Maru Planning and Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's father have a close relationship. With the recent events that happened, he wanted to meet with them to be a supportive figure to them.

The CEO of Maru Planning, Lee Jaehyok, previously served as an executive in Core Contents Media.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120803n12851

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Naaaah.

To be honest I'm still inclined to believe that Hwayoung is his final ace in the hole. You guys just watch and see...he's already left the door open for her to come back, she apologized, for some reason I still think she'll make her way back to T-ara. And he'll milk it for all it's worth.

Naaaah.

To be honest I'm still inclined to believe that Hwayoung is his final ace in the hole. You guys just watch and see...he's already left the door open for her to come back, she apologized, for some reason I still think she'll make her way back to T-ara. And he'll milk it for all it's worth.

We were played by mastermind KKS all along. Kudos sir, kudos.

Naaaah.

I think exactly the same way! We just have to wait this moment!

With this kind of rumors... we better don't expect something like joining a other company or something simulare to it... they better let it flow for a period... that will be something that i will do if i am in this kind of situation... but there are still thing that need to be done when you are a idol or artist... that i am awera of it tooo... hhaaiizz