Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] Hwayoung-Hyoyoung cousin "A," "I don't know anything about the situation"

nathaniel

[12.08.04] Hwayoung-Hyoyoung cousin "A," "I don't know anything about the situation"

Hwayoung+of+T-ARA.jpg

After T-ara's situation grew bigger, an online bulletin community posted a post about Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's cousin and her relationship.

In a telephone with "A," she said, "The things posted by me on the online community about Hwayoung are not true and are false. They are ridiculous."

A said, "Because of these posts, T-Jinyo is making unreasonable demands at T-ara. I'm strictly only acquaintanced with T-ara, and I don't know anything at all related to the situation."

Meanwhile, the issues of the bullying has caused T-ara to stop activities in advance.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120803151803884

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Poor them... can't they just leave T-ara alone? T-Jinyo such a true bully...

Well, you can't really blame them for demanding the truth - which can't be really argued up with since lot of fans also would like to hear the truth from T-ara as well.

The problem is that their hatred is more directed towards T-ara than the real troublemaker - KKS.

Well, you can't really blame them for demanding the truth - which can't be really argued up with since lot of fans also would like to hear the truth from T-ara as well.

The problem is that their hatred is more directed towards T-ara than the real troublemaker - KKS.

right now i cant agree with you scatter. they have gone overboard and from the last i heard they want complete disbandaonment

right now i cant agree with you scatter. they have gone overboard and from the last i heard they want complete disbandaonment

It's not T-Jinyo that's demanding the disbandment of T-ara (or not the only ones anyway). That goes to the folks who signed the petition to have the group disbanded (who may or may NOT be members of T-Jinyo).

They're two separate groups. Demanding the truth of the story and calling for disbandment are two wholly different things and might as well be similar to comparing apples and oranges.

It went on to the point where they dragged out extended family members?? That's crazy... I understand that people want to find out the truth and all.. but resorting to this is rather sad :/ I'm glad their cousin came to clarify things so people would not misunderstand and cause more problems within a situation like this. Poor Hwayoung :(

It's not T-Jinyo that's demanding the disbandment of T-ara (or not the only ones anyway). That goes to the folks who signed the petition to have the group disbanded (who may or may NOT be members of T-Jinyo).

They're two separate groups. Demanding the truth of the story and calling for disbandment are two wholly different things and might as well be similar to comparing apples and oranges.

that was what i thought. then someone mentioned over here that t-jinyo started the petiotion. now im confused

also im wondering wether there is more to this story or not. something tells me that there is a major reason for the whole thing being kept under wrap as it could lead to probably a craeer loss for someone. if that is the case, i dont want the story to come out.

besides i do not agree with them in the sense that this story SHOULD NOT BE FORCED OUT...... when they are ready they can open up and i tihnk we should wait

that was what i thought. then someone mentioned over here that t-jinyo started the petiotion. now im confused

also im wondering wether there is more to this story or not. something tells me that there is a major reason for the whole thing being kept under wrap as it could lead to probably a craeer loss for someone. if that is the case, i dont want the story to come out.

besides i do not agree with them in the sense that this story SHOULD NOT BE FORCED OUT...... when they are ready they can open up and i tihnk we should wait

With T-ara putting through all that, I don't think whatever the real reason of what happened among the T-ara members should no longer be discussed (voluntarily or not). People will just make stories again. What's the use of the truth when a lie or speculation has forced them to practically hide..

And off topic, see you at the Shoutbox.

Queen's continue to support T-ara!!!

I somewhat agree, but if they really wanted the truth they should have met with KKS. They decided not to meet him so now they won't even get his bs answers. As for all those wanting a press conference with T-ara, I think it will be the same as if KKS was giving it himself. T-ara have to follow what ever KKS tells them so I don't think we would get concrete answers anyways. T-ara are just puppets and KKS their master its sad but true. The only way they can get out of this mess is throwing a JYJ and sue him to get out of the company, but I don't know if that would be a good decision right now.

I agree and disagree with T-Jinyo's way of thinking.

Yes, they go way overboard. Yes, there are people who are there just to see T-ara fall. Yes, there are people who are hating T-ara too much. However. They are also made up of concerned citizens who are worried about bullying within an idol group that the younger generation looks up to; can we blame them for wanting the best for their kids and society?

Remember that most of them aren't former Queen's and that they are not making biased decisions. They haven't seen the multiple shows that T-ara has been on, they've only seen the news and internet stuffs. If you just look at all the news and uproar (not everything we, as fans, have seen) and take into account KKS' rotten reputation, their reaction is not as uncalled for as we think.

I agree that the only way to salvage what's left of T-ara is to have a public meeting of only Hwayoung, T-ara, and either reps of T-Jinyo (that are level-headed, logical, and determined) or unbiased interviewers (although that would be hard to determine). No KKS to tell them what to do or say, no scripts (except for the interviewers/reps so they know what to ask). It all should be filmed and maybe even do a live feed so there's no time to edit or tinker with the footage.

Even if KKS tells them what to say, if the reps/interviewers are skilled enough, it won't matter. They'll be able to make them slip up, catch them off guard, ask odd questions, ask in a roundabout way or in straightforward way. People break under pressure, as long as the pressure is constant and doesn't stop. The reps/interviewers just need to be aggressive without loosing their heads.

Face it: T-ara's been quiet for way too long. KKS has been doing all the talking, and all his talking has backfired thus far. The truth needs to be out to end all this bullshit, no matter how ugly. If Queen's love T-ara so much, they'll be able to take it and continue supporting T-ara. If not, well...What can you do about it? I would rather fans know and love who they're supporting rather than loving blindly. Who knows, it might make this fandom smarter, make less delusional arguments, and a hell of a lot less divided.

[edit] lol, I sound like an anti (_ _ll)

reckless media/site postings is not concerned with hurting people or what might be the impact to the majority... their just doing all of this chaos because of MONEY and for their ratings to go all the way up, coz they know that its the easiest way up.. if only these sites would just show fairness and be objective rather than be subjective in their postings, celeb/personalities/idols could breathe normally.. but sad to say life is always been so unfair.. im just relying on the quote "what goes around comes around" good deeds=good fortune, bad deeds=misfortune

someone wrote this on tumblr

Everyone wants the truth, but when they do tell the truth, no one believes them. Why? Because it’s not the truth that they want to hear. You all just want the truth that would benefit your side the most. You want your truth because you don’t want to be wrong for bashing T-ara as much as you did. No truth will ever be enough for you at all.

When people show this truth, no one wants to believe that they were wrong and they’ll come up with excuses to prove otherwise.

You can’t just blindly pick a side without knowing both side of the story. You all believed Hwayoung’s side, but when someone posts T-ara’s side, no one wants to believe it. Why? You were shown the whole truth, not just small part of a clip edited and posted as bullying. We just have to live with the fact that no truth will ever be enough for some people. No matter what you do, how you show it, how sorry you are, no one will care because it’s not what they want to see or hear. T-ara was successful before Hwayoung and I’m sure that they can become successful again with the support of their fans. Hwayoung learned to be an idol and a good rapper and I’m sure that she will be successful in the future as well.

I hope that netizens will stop pushing this matter more. I think T-ara,Hwayoung, their families and friends have already suffered enough because of this. If you really want to make a difference in life and prevent bullying, then go to schools, talk to kids, make organizations,ect. Just sitting behind a computer and making/joining T-Jinyo won’t do you any actual good in the cause that you want to help. They can turn T-Jinyo into an organization that helps prevent bullying in schools,workplace,ect. Make a protest for something actually meaningful.