Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] Hwayoung not focusing on signing a new contract right now

nathaniel

[12.08.04] Hwayoung not focusing on signing a new contract right now

HWAYOUNG-LOVELY-DOVELY-t-ara-tiara-28059691-533-800.jpg

After being removed from T-ara and Core Contents Media, Hwayoung will study music on her own. Hwayoung actually received various love calls from different agencies, but she'll take the time to calm her mind down first.

Last night, a friend of Hyoyoung and Hwaoyung met with Star News and said, "Hwayoung is tired from all the recent controversy and wants to calm down and straighten her mind. She's preparing to take on new opportunities."

Rumors surfaced that Hwayoung would find a new contract with a new agency. The friend said, "Hwayoung needs time to find a new agency and has no idea yet. She wants to relax before concentrating [on that]."

Following, "Online speculation has upset her a lot. After leaving, she has the opportunity and wants to began studying music more with lessons."

Netizens began speculating that Hwayoung would join Supernova's agency Maru Planning after she visited it. In regards to this, the friend said Maru Planning's CEO has watched out for Hwayoung since she was a trainee. "The only had a deep conversation but speculation was created from that," they said.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012080314522371122&outlink=2&SVEC

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I can imagine that Hwayoung must have been exhausted mentally and physically over the past few months. Right now I think her best course of action is to just lay low, keep quiet as to not stir the netizens, and just rest. I think this is a really good opportunity for Hwayoung to revitalize. And as soon as she's all rested she shouldn't have too much trouble joining a company.

I personally hope that after this whole controversy calms down and T-jinyo's steam blows over, Hwayoung will rejoin T-ara. I mean, we don't even know if Hwayoung was bullied or not. Perhaps she will miss being with T-ara, especially Ahreum.

Hwayoung would be out of her mind to even sign a new contract with another agency at this stage. Props to her for taking some well-needed and well-deserved R&R.

While I never really liked her myself in particular, it's good to see she's getting a break from the hellish nightmare of the schedules and workload KKM forced upon her shoulders.

after being removed ? that is not comforting to read. But to know that she didn't give up on her career and willing to study more about music, that is comforting. I think she do realize that she got more talent to show, and even if the chance to sharpening her talent must come through a series of awkward controversy, now she had the time. Honestly, i still hope for a slight chance that she might want to return to the group, well...

I'm glad she's taking a rest. I was afraid that she'd jump the gun and sign with Maru & still be in the realm of CCM & KKS. I hope during her break she'll realize what a terrible CEO KKS really is, and that it's not normal or OK for a CEO to treat his artists like that.

I want her to find a good company that will take care of her and make her career one that she loves and enjoys. Where she wakes up every day feeling good and excited, not tired and broken.

Then I want her to tell the rest of T-ara how great it is so they too can find a way out their contracts with CCM, and sign with this new company so they can re-form T-ara !!

lol

But seriously, I don't want her to go back to KKS, even though that means she'll never be a part of T-ara again. She deserves so much better. All the girls do.

yeah..actually all of them need rest..have to gain their strength n confident..this controversy is too much..i still consider hwayoung as t-ara..i just can't get rid of my mind the fact she is not with t-ara anymore..i hope magic will be happen n hwayoung will be together with t-ara n get new ceo. .a better ceo..