Diadem Forums

[12.08.04] CEO Kim Kwangsoo public apology, "One misunderstanding lead to another misunderstanding"

nathaniel

[12.08.04] CEO Kim Kwangsoo public apology, "One misunderstanding lead to another misunderstanding"

b30e87d887a2b17b437c39dc32b97a90.jpg

CEO Kim Kwangsoo of Core Contents Media has revealed a handwritten apology.

On August 4th, Core Contents Media said, "On the 3rd, CEO Kim Kwangsoo met with the owner of Sajeongyeon 아르빛 (Nickname) and talked about the misunderstandings between the two." After this, Kim Kwangsoo has released a public handwritten apology to the press.

He said in his public apology, "This is Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo. After Hwayoung's contract was terminated, there were many people who misunderstood what was said and lead to more misunderstandings about bullying and a blur to what happen. I apologize and bow my head."

He continued to talk about T-Jinyo, Saejeongyeon and T-ara's anti-cafes. "There is a lot of love for T-ara. I consider all the T-Jinyo and Sajeongyeon members to be people who love T-ara. I would like to thank the many who held interest and concerns and watched over T-ara and will meet with whoever necessary to clear the air."

He also talked about Hwayoung, who stands in the middle of the controversy. "I hope that she finds an agency that will help her study music and become a better rapper and artist. Please give a lot of interest and support to Hwayoung's next move in music."

He finished with a comment on himself which was, "I'll strive to be more careful and not as reckless in front of the public's eyes. Again, I'd like to apologize for causing a lot of misunderstandings and a lot of social interest over this topic," he finished.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120804n07298

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I would consider this a positive step for KKS in becoming a better CEO. I think what a lot of people fail to realize is that this is not only a learning experience for T-ara, but for KKS as well. Hopefully he will learn that slave driving like the way he does will cause T-ara to be more stressed. Which will in turn lead to internal conflicts.

Also, "I consider all the T-Jinyo and Sajeongyeon members to be people who love T-ara" ... What? I'm pretty sure a lot of the people in T-Jinyo are antis looking to cause trouble.

Atleast, he apologize to both sides (T-ara & Hwayoung).. He put his ego a side. Credit to him..

I believe T-ara will getting stronger after this issue.. I want they know that their real fans always support them no matter what happens.. Good luck to them.. Hope after this, people will learn to thinks first before make an assumptions.. People who believe those rumors is not a smart person.. nuff to say.

well u just need to tell us the truth

only the truth and nothing else

stop saying unreasonable things

this is exactly the reason why he should keep quite and not say anything. he has again and again mentioned that problem lies with hwa. even over here he mentions it is not bullying. even after him saying so many things you still want the truth :D. that itself shows how pointless it as as you just want to hear one thing and one thing only.

If i came across as rash in that comment i apologize. i just wanted to let out some steam when i saw your comment. but even then like ryan said the people want to only hear one thing as the truth.

well u just need to tell us the truth

only the truth and nothing else

stop saying unreasonable things

stop being immature

people wouldn't believe whatever he said so stop asked about the truth

it's t-ara internal problem so public must not know about it

there's something that public must know and there's something public must not know...

and now he send apology to public, t-ara, hwayoung and their parents

because of this controversy, t-ara members will be too stress in the future esp in variety shows because everyone will watch them more closely and their interaction with the new members...

this will be too tiring for them, i mean having no rest no sleep and then be judge for little things now when attending shows will affect the girls surely.

i hope ccm have realize this things and stop adding new members already..The old members have no time and energy to babysit new members and expect them to be lovey dovey all the time.

gosh thinking about all the public attention when the girls do variety shows and inspect their interaction is giving me a headache :wacko:

Wow, I didn't expect this. But I did like it a lot... there are some saying that nothing was explained, but this is a positive step. I think now is past the time for explanations... It would just add more fuel, and we don't need that. But the apology is a big step especially for KKS.

He admitted some of the guilt, I don't see why people are bashing him for this, honestly. As much as I don't like him, this was the right move now.

KKS didn't cause this mess, he didn't start the stupid rumors. Only provided vague explanations and people refused to believe ANYTHING that he mentioned. It was started by hater's rumors, spread by fools and believed by idiots after all.

And no matter what he says or Hwayoung OR even other people, haters just refuse to believe anything unless it fits into their "t-ara bullied hwayoung" scenario with their out of context evidence. I mean com'on T-ara may have outcasted Hwayoung or Hwayoung may have acted arrogant, no one knows the truth yet people just keep bashing all these people causing them so much sufferings.

Atleast, he apologize to both sides (T-ara & Hwayoung).. He put his ego a side. Credit to him..

I believe T-ara will getting stronger after this issue.. I want they want to know that their real fans always support them no matter what happens.. Good luck to them.. Hope after this, people will learn to thinks first before make an assumptions.. People who believe those rumors is not a smart person.. nuff to say.

Exactly. +10000000000000000000000

There still no clear explanation on the issue >.<, but at least KKS knew that he is wrong and failed as a CEO, and apologized to all parties involved. Hopefully T-ara members and Hwa can get over this, stay positive and come back stronger than ever. And hope that antis can stop harassing, bullying and attacking them!!!

I want to see all the girls happy and have a peaceful time during this difficult situation.

apologize?? we need the truth

reveal the truth then we'll completely forgive you

do it in public call out all reporters e.g. newsen, naver and speak the truth

bring along t-ara members during the conference and ask them to speak the truth too

you're teaching these girls to become liar in front of community

i really hope it comes from your heart

yes, my Lord teach me to be forgiven

hope this is the beginner for you to become good CEO in the future

apologize?? we need the truth

reveal the truth then we'll completely forgive you

do it in public call out all reporters e.g. newsen, naver and speak the truth

bring along t-ara members during the conference and ask them to speak the truth too

you're teaching these girls to become liar in front of community

i really hope it comes from your heart

yes, my Lord teach me to be forgiven

hope this is the beginner for you to become good CEO in the future

Enough with this "We want the truth!" nonsense. Quite frankly I'm sick of hearing people say this. If we're meant to hear what truly happened, it's not going to be because a bunch of fans, ex-fans, antis, or T-Jinyo pressured T-ara into speaking publicly about it, it will be because T-ara as a group feels comfortable enough to do so. The girls are probably in a fragile state of mind right now, hence why we haven't seen them once since this whole scandal erupted. They're probably in no condition to be making public appearances, and God only knows what's going on behind the scenes of this whole scandal. Stop focusing on something that doesn't involve you directly, it was never an issue involving fans to begin with. The biggest concern is that T-ara as a group resolves this, not whether or not you as a fan hear the truth. Anyways, the hidden subtext is that you want to hear them admit that they bullied someone, which may or may not have been the case; if they say anything else besides that you'll probably continue to call them liars.

And if you truly are a Christian, your primary concern will be that the girls are okay, not whether or not they speak out about this matter any time soon. You should be praying that Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin, Boram, Qri, Areum, and Hwayoung are all okay and are being watched over by whatever higher power they choose to believe in.

As much as I'm surprised to hear about this, I can't help but think this could be another possible publicity stunt to some form of degree, regardless if he's learnt from this or not.

This is KKS we're talking about after all - and he certainly did not pull off any sort of apology to anyone when Nam Gyuri and 5dolls' Soomi followed a similar fate as Hwayoung did. What makes T-ara such a spectacular exception in regards to him apologizing? He's clearly lopped the top off others previously. He may as well be trying to regain whatever credibility he had was lost, if the timing is considered.

Until he's going to treat the girls better, start putting some serious reforms as WELL as listening to whatever complaints and demands the group has to their labor rights and the like, I'm not fully buying this at all. There needs to be more than just a simple public apology.

No, he needs to apologize to everyone. Not just the public, but T-ara as well for being the deep and sole root of this entire debacle.

He has much more to compensate for.