Diadem Forums

[12.08.04] CEO Kim Kwangsoo public apology, "One misunderstanding lead to another misunderstanding"

nathaniel

I know, it is kinda harsh to force the girls to face the media right now, with their current situation and pressure. but, if they didn't address this problem themselves, this whole thing will not die down. their image are getting worse day by day. right now, they almost got nothing to lose. so, it's good for them if they handle the scandal first hand.

Hmm....I don't agree with this part because first of all even if they face the media; no one will believe because the damage has already been done. Therefore facing the media is not neccessarily the best choice since if they face media immediately....news will just make a big deal and go all crazy again. Therefore it does not put an end to this. However, letting them take a break for a while is the best choice because they need to work out every problems they have within first then learn from it and improve. In society they are known as "bullies" already. Even though there is no concrete evidence of the situation happening, but people will still label them as that even if they make a statement. If you give time into the situation a bigger news will come out then others will focus on that. That is how media works in modern days

Hmm....I don't agree with this part because first of all even if they face the media; no one will believe because the damage has already been done. Therefore facing the media is not neccessarily the best choice since if they face media immediately....news will just make a big deal and go all crazy again. Therefore it does not put an end to this. However, letting them take a break for a while is the best choice because they need to work out every problems they have within first then learn from it and improve. In society they are known as "bullies" already. Even though there is no concrete evidence of the situation happening, but people will still label them as that even if they make a statement. If you give time into the situation a bigger news will come out then others will focus on that. That is how media works in modern days

that is why I think it's best for the party involved to handle this problem with public because only they (T-ARA and Hwayoung) know what happened and only they themselves have the credibility to speak about this bullying rumor, seeing that people can't ever accept a word coming from their CEO.

personally, I never believed on the bullying thing because it seems so unlikely for them. what I think happened, is that they have some disagreement (which is common in any group), but they decided to take things public (through twitter). that's where it all started. they 'showed' themselves to public, they should've correct things the way they started. the public didn't see T-ARA as 'bullies'. HATERS + ANTIS, sees them as bullies. and we all know, HATERS + ANTIS have no place and rights to be with public regarding this matters, seeing that they only viewing this problem 'one way'.

still, I respect and understand your view+opinion on this matters.

that is why I think it's best for the party involved to handle this problem with public because only they (T-ARA and Hwayoung) know what happened and only they themselves have the credibility to speak about this bullying rumor, seeing that people can't ever accept a word coming from their CEO.

personally, I never believed on the bullying thing because it seems so unlikely for them. what I think happened, is that they have some disagreement (which is common in any group), but they decided to take things public (through twitter). that's where it all started. they 'showed' themselves to public, they should've correct things the way they started. to, public didn't see T-ARA as 'bullies'. HATERS + ANTIS, sees them as bullies. and wee all know, HATERS + ANTIS have no place and rights to be with public regarding this matters, seeing that they only view this problem 'one way'.

still, I respect and understand your view+opinion on this matters.

Yep I can see your approach too based on this situation and I do agree with you that they should have cleared their questions people have at the start of the situation. And we can agree on that KKS is not the best CEO to handle these situations therefore it lead to such disaster! Right now we can just keep supporting t-ara and hwayoung because many people suffered from this event not to mention the member's family which is saddening

Apologizing will only let him temporary safety.. can apology mend T-ara's broken heart caused by this? NO. Yet, like some of you said: people will start paying attention to their EVERY move whether in public, events, or shows when T-ara is on together. This leads them to stress out with a question "If I do this action, netizens will say this that this" imagining and thinks a lot before doing ONE move. Thanks alot KKS. You've hurt the girls alot of times and this time is the worst deal ever costs.

"apology" is "apology", but action speaks louder. what has he done to prevent backlash for both parties (t-ara/hwayoung)? if anything, i still see him trying to attempt on "move-on-and-let-the-rumor-died-down" move. this "apology" basically means nothing... come on, "i apologize because everything turns into a mess..." so basically he didn't correct any of his past statement, didn't add anything new either. don't try to fool us, kks.

it looks like the netizens rage isn't going to stop any soon. yep he "apologized"... yeah, like everyone will buy his "apology". but again, action speaks louder than words. let's see what kks will do/say after this. and later we can say whether his "apology" is true or a mere lipservice.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2)

3) http://www.t-araworl...ing-rumors.html

Please post to 5 other T-ara discussion or k-pop forums to help spread the word for their innocence!

Gawhhh.. Just hope everything is settled and will make no more problems to T-ara ..

I think KKS doesn't even know the degree of damage which have been inflicted on the girls. Why can't they make an official apology to the public instead of posting a written apology?!

Agreed.