Diadem Forums

[12.08.04] Backlash after T-ara appears on "Sebakwi", "We demand an apology"

nathaniel

[12.08.04] Backlash after T-ara appears on "Sebakwi", "We demand an apology"

20120805011326921.jpg

After T-ara's appearance on Sebakwi, the message boards have been flooded.

T-ara appeared on MBC's "Quiz To Change The World" (Sebakwi) on the 4th and with the recent controversy T-ara is involved in, backlash followed shortly after the broadcast.

T-ara previously were in involved in a bullying situation where Hwayoung got her contract terminated and then they canceled all promotions and postponed their concert date.

Before the controversy, T-ara had already finished recording for Sebakwi and viewers expected them to be edited out of the broadcast, but that wasn't the case.

In the broadcast they performed their new song "DAY BY DAY" and their new member Areum showed off a solo dance while Eunjung and Jiyeon discussed various topics.

After the broadcast, netizens flooded the message boards with comments like, "We demand an apology from the 'Sebakwi' crew", "The bullying problem can suddenly be ignored now?", "T-ara's smile was still there on the broadcast", "Wish they would have edited this" and so on.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120805n00596

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

If they didn't like it, why didn't they switch off their damn tvs or change the channel instead of watching T-ara throughout the whole show? If you hate something, just stay away from it. I know it's a tv show but they had a choice. i change the channel whenever I see someone that I despise on tv.

It seems like the netizens hate T-ara A LOT but yet they seem to be more interested in T-ara compared to their fans. I hope MBC doesn't succumb to the pressure by these ignorant netizens and apologize.

After the broadcast, netizens flooded the message boards with comments like, "We demand an apology from the 'Sebakwi' crew", "The bullying problem can suddenly be ignored now?", "T-ara's smile was still there on the broadcast", "Wish they would have edited this" and so on.

Netizens with their "evidence" & WHY the team crew should to apology if those rumors only a RUMORS..

"340,000" netizens only know how to bash people in internet. but when T-.jinyo ask them to do a protest. Where're all of those netizens? =_=

What now? what a bummer, why don't they turn off their TV if they don't like it *sign*, what can they get if the crews apologize to them when It pre-recorded and already aired. K-fans & neitizens really hate T-ara now. I so tired with all their so-called evidences, comments, protesting, etc. Why they keep go on and on with this, pick on every single lil thing everyday haiz...

what the xxxx they ask apology? who are they? god?prime minister?president?

did one of their family die when watch this show?

they are the one who supposed to apology to t-ara....i just don't get it why in this world still have stupid people plus in my

country..such ashamed when i read at youtube comment some said like this 'to those stupid korean netizens i really hate

you,sorry korean netizens after what happen to t-ara i realize some of korean people is the evil,scariest people in this world'

This is getting silly. No apology necessary! So many of these people are going on and on about how T-ara are bullies, bullies are evil, etc. Yet places like T-jinyo with 340,000+ members, rather than using their newfound popularity and influence in a positive way like trying to educate people on the perils of bullying and being bullied, they choose to spend their time digging up flimsy evidence to "prove" that Hwayoung was being bullied (a majority of which is complete nonsense, by the way), spamming message boards to have T-ara removed from programs, starting ridiculous petitions, etc. I think that's rather telling of their true motives. I too believe there may have been bullying going on, but I'm sure that it happened when the cameras were off and I don't think it's the real reason why Hwayoung was removed from the group. These people want the truth behind the whole situation, but the only truth they'll ever accept is their own twisted version of the "truth" which they believe they already know. What else do they want? There are just as many lies and twisted facts in their arguments as there are in those from CCM. I'm sure they started off with good intentions, unlike Tajinyo, but at this point they're turning into the same thing...

MBC should make an announcement after the show, the content is simply saying thanks to them who watch the show and really taking care of MBC's image towards the public and close it up with a bold statement of apology that they could edit T-ara out but they DID NOT. Why ? Because MBC put respect on what happen to their guest, ignoring the fact that this random complain would happen and support the victims of unhumane hipocrisy. well done MBC.

Just another day of hearing idiots' complaint. Bring it on.

What now? what a bummer, why don't they turn off their TV if they don't like it *sign*, what can they get if the crews apologize to them when It pre-recorded and already aired. K-fans & neitizens really hate T-ara now. I so tired with all their so-called evidences, comments, protesting, etc.

correction: "idiotic K-fans & netizens"

Netizens with their "evidence" & WHY the team crew want to apology if those rumors only a RUMORS..

"340,000" netizens only know how to bash people in internet. but when T-.jinyo ask them to do a protest. Where're all of those netizens? =_=

yeah out of those 340,000 only 10 said they will protest LOL.

Those netizens should show more determination and put their effort where their mouth is!

If they really cared about the bully issue and weren't bullies themselves they would have accepted the meeting with KKS so they could try to make more meetings and more discussion, Tjinyo thinks it can all be resolved with just one but its going to take more than talk to remedy this situation now, it requires time.

To the peepz demanding for an apology:

"!"#**$%^&*()_?~@@}{:><F*&~@}##'/.;[[].!"%*@@>@^$£"

If they didn't like it, why didn't they switch off their damn tvs or change the channel instead of watching T-ara throughout the whole show? If you hate something, just stay away from it. I know it's a tv show but they had a choice. i change the channel whenever I see someone that I despise on tv.

i think they cudn't find their remote...i pity them ..NOT.TROLOLOLOL i wanna strap anti-T-ara ppl onto a chair n force them to watch T-ara hahaha

LOL haters

i strongly demand all haters and idiot netizens to apologize to T-ara with a bowed 90 degrees

i am sorry but by all this things, i can't respect korean people especially netizens and their stupid medias, fans, etc anymore (except T-ara of course)

LOL haters

i strongly demand all haters and idiot netizens to apologize to T-ara with a bowed 90 degrees

i am sorry but by all this things, i can't respect korean people especially netizens and their stupid medias, fans, etc anymore (except T-ara of course)

what about me??

guys please don't hate me....because i'm kqueen's too