Diadem Forums

[12.08.04] Backlash after T-ara appears on "Sebakwi", "We demand an apology"

nathaniel

I think one of the misunderstandng is that people think this was recorded after the controversy and so they are thinking why can they still smile after the controversy. This is what I really hate about AKP they said that Jiyeon was indifferent about the issue and still manage to smile when it is clearly recorded before the issue came out. they did not clarify to the readers that it was recorded BEFORE the issue and so make the readers have a different idea. haiz....

So what about "we got married"? Eunjung is part of the cast and her episodes are aired now. People complain against wgm too?

I'm concerned about that two. WGM will resumed its broadcast on August 11th and if Woojung couple is not aired it would be so SO UNFAIR. If they air their part WGM will probably be flooded in stupid comment again and sooner or later Woojung couple has to stop too. I want to cry so much T__________T

I see most Queen's really miss T-ara and very, very excited to see them on TV again with a bright smile. I know this would not bring any improvement to the current controversy but it is obvious our girls were so talented, honest and courtetious in the show and I hope it leave a good impression... Well, this morning and everything goes completely contrasting way. So dissappointed in the overeacting K-netizens. YES, K-NETIZENS ONLY in this case !!!!!!!!!!!!! >"<

For me, I would say that Hwayoung wasn't close to other members, but bullying would be too strong a word for that. I wouldn't deny that there was a rift going on in the incident and most members have a different opinions than Hwayoung, but that's it. The members decision to bring the differences online was a big mistake, but does that make them a bully ? I'm sure that if we had left them alone the situation would have been sorted out like most girlfights. And not ended up by Hwayoung leaving and T-ara taking all the hate.

I've never idolize T-ara. They're a group of girls who has different strengths and weaknesses, but putting them together on stage makes them one of the best GG entertainers in K-pop. I just don't want to see them getting all the hate they don't deserve from the people who don't really know them.

This are getting worst.Its ridiculous,because the recording was before.

Beside,all those bullying was a false rumours.Why won't they believe T-ara

as a fan?Anyway,I appreciate all their hardwork.Our girls had been working hard.

"T-ara's smile was still there on the broadcast"

Really now? Those knetizens are the worst human beings alive.

seriously, you are right, it seems that they don't want to see the T-ara smiles again, is that what you call human being?... they are the worst kind of human being, better to say, worst than animals...

Haters will never stop. And what's with the apology, and asking for the production crew's "justification" of showing T-ara?

This looks more like a conspiracy; suspicious that those releasing these news are in the payroll of someone or group. It would be great to actually summarize the positive and negative articles for each articles being strewn out and see where the bias these sites belong to. Maybe this way, we'll actually see what their driving force is.

Just a thought.

On the happy side, its great to see the girls! And in such a happy mood!! Good thing it happened before all this controvery popped out.

T-ARA fighting!!! :wub:

if you don't want to see them then don't watch the show..why demand for an apology. Lucky for you antis you have channel that shows t-ara..unfortunate for me because even though i want to see them on my tv screen, i can't because korean channels here is so expensive..psshhh.. t-ara fan here forever!

This is just ridiculous , people keep making a big fuss out of the ' bullying case ' . It doesn't matter if its true or not , they will just bring up this matter whenever they feel like it , demanding a apology out of no reason , its not like even if they apologized they will be like ' Oh hey , ok i will accept your apology ' . Some people need to grow up.

To be honest, as much as I like to see T-ara again, I think MBC should edit them out. As for WGM, maybe they should delay it or something..

Because this issue is still hot, this outcome is expected.

If T-ara kept a low profile, the public will forget them quicker but if they appear on broadcast often, it seems unlikely that the public will easily forget them..

This is why celebrities go on a long hiatus after involved in a scandal....

hmmm.... The only thing I can say to the people demanding an apology is Grow up. That is just ridiculous...

omg I thought the E-X-A-C-T same thing... Jesus... grow up indeed. I am loosing respect for Korean netizen by the minute apparently... don't like it, don't watch it. Why is MBC wrong for just airing the thing? And they are angry because T-ara are happy in the video?! So apparently they want t-ara to appear devastated from now on (even if it was something pre-recorded. Wow what maturity. And they call t-ara bullys... funny.

What do they want an apology for? It was only right for the broadcast company to broadcast it. The rumours are as unconfirmed as the netizens' sanity. If the broadcast company were to remove T-ara from their programs, they'll be sending out a message telling people that they believe in unverified rumours.

What do they want an apology for? It was only right for the broadcast company to broadcast it. The rumours are as unconfirmed as the netizens' sanity. If the broadcast company were to remove T-ara from their programs, they'll be sending out a message telling people that they believe in unverified rumours.

Not necessarily - but considering T-ara's still subject to a lot of discussion amongst the public as a whole, it wouldn't be a foolish move to have that particular episode knocked off either (and you can't deny that MBC wants to keep its ratings as well, regardless of who's going to make a fuss and who's not).

Confirmed or not, it's best the girls take a hiatus for the time being. Why risk the strong possibility of black oceans in performances and even physical attacks from antis?

If they demand apology just because production crew did not edit the video, then we shall demand an apology from the creators of fake proof and the one who started misinterpreting T-ara's tweets causing this xxxx. How many times is T-ara gonna get hurt because of them before they stop shredding T-ara's heart into pieces? haiz....

we missed T-ara and THAT is the only show that can ease that sickness. yet they're demanding an apology? Fine, we shall demand apology from them as well for hurting T-ara, creating losses... Give me a break... If i ever findd out one of them, they're so dying in my hands... I'm in fury!!! :angry: :angry: