Diadem Forums

[12.08.04] Backlash after T-ara appears on "Sebakwi", "We demand an apology"

nathaniel

what about me??

guys please don't hate me....because i'm kqueen's too

your a kqueen's ? really ? korean ? could you tell me how is the situation there ? are you a member of any fansite ? what do you know about t-jinyo ? is there any separatism happens amongst t-ara fans there ?

Don't know if this airing is a good or bad thing for T-ara's case but,

I always wonder why the Koreans put so much interest on people commenting on message boards... I mean every article ends up with "Netizens said this.." or "netizens said that.." The netizen could be a clueless 13-year old with a chip on her block and thinks Jiyeon & Eunjeung's bitchy drama characters are real.. or a lonely 15-year old boy with multiple internet IDs and a hunger for any attention..

your a kqueen's ? really ? korean ? could you tell me how is the situation there ? are you a member of any fansite ? what do you know about t-jinyo ? is there any separatism happens amongst t-ara fans there ?

i am half korean/malaysian...and i just join international fansite like this (diadem) coz i don't know much about korean language... i'm in Malaysia right know...my friend just said that t-ara situation is really bad but not much if compare when first day this stupid issue happen..i will ask my friend and after i receive it i will inform here okay

excuse me for the word I'm going to use... to those people who commented on that show demanding for an apology, are you STUPID? cuz this recorded before the issues... and I don't know what you guys don't understand but its perfectly clear that they would still smile and be happy since it was before the incidents... gosh, audience you guys are really full of yourselves...

Apologies for what? What the F@*k did T-ara do personally to these netizens? Are these netizens gonna DIE if they don't get an apology? The way I see it, they want an apology as evidence that the girls DID bully (even tho it hasn't been proven). YOU'RE DAMN IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T! I don't see these netizens pushing for idols who drink/drive (cough-Daesung of Big Bang and Nichkhun of 2pm) to lay their careers and lives out for them! GET OVER IT! GRRRRRRRRR :angry::wacko::blink:

Apologies for what? What the F@*k did T-ara do personally to these netizens? Are these netizens gonna DIE if they don't get an apology? The way I see it, they want an apology as evidence that the girls DID bully (even tho it hasn't been proven). YOU'RE DAMN IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T! I don't see these netizens pushing for idols who drink/drive (cough-Daesung of Big Bang and Nichkhun of 2pm) to lay their careers and lives out for them! GET OVER IT! GRRRRRRRRR :angry::wacko::blink:

Apparently, to them drink and drive/ get into an accident can't really compare to this issue lol...They are just so free, have no life, have nothing to do, so they keep stirring up this issue with no proper evidences, too sad for them. They could have prevent bullying in school, at work, etc. in general instead of keep attacking T-ara. What did they ever do to them? gosh it getting annoyed and ridiculous day by day!

I think they wanted T-ara to be edited out like how Nichkhun was edited out in 'Idol Olympics' but the thing is they edited Khun because it was proven that he drive under the influence even though the accident wasn't his fault but in T-ara's case nothing was proven against then. The bullying issue was only a rumor there were no proof to it thus there is no need for MBC to edit them out.

Seriously maybe the girls should have been edited out. Because their appearance on the show seemed to add more fuel to the scandal's fire.

Although it should be noted that the girls may have been mistaken as seeming 'indifferent' (to the scandal) on the show, because they had shot the show prior to the whole thing.

Also, as far as I know, K-entertainment does tend to cut celebrities out of shows when a celeb in question is involved in some scandal. I don't think they have a criteria for the "type" of scandal. As long as the general public is upset with the celebrity in some way, that celeb gets edited out.

I wanted to correct this one Daesung don't have a DUI case.. He wasn't drunk during his accident.. He also got bash before even though there were already proof that the person was already lying on the ground dead even before Daesung collided in to him. He was called 'murderer' netizens ask his to 'kill himself' ' be put to jail' etc. He stop his activities for so long (thus there were no complain like this). Only T.O.P, Taeyang & Seungri promoted or performs before. But after his name was clear & the police said he has no fault the netizens stop bashing him & accepted him when he returns though there are still few netizens who still bash him till now..

I think what really matters is if ratings go down when they appear. In the long run, the producers care more about money than idiots ranting on message boards.

I'm also curious about the ratings for the dramas they are in. If the viewers are there, and the fans are buying the music, I think the influence of the netizens will decrease dramatically.

I think what really matters is if ratings go down when they appear. In the long run, the producers care more about money than idiots ranting on message boards.

I'm also curious about the ratings for the dramas they are in. If the viewers are there, and the fans are buying the music, I think the influence of the netizens will decrease dramatically.

This agree agree.. Ratings first.. LOL If this epi still get high ratings even T-ara was there then netizens are laughing stock they were all just talk & no action... Hope the rating was high or atleast increase than their usual..

i was surprised at first, but then found out it was per-recorded. Even though this was before the incident. It cheers me up a bit to see their pretty smiling faces.

anyone can talk big over the internet. oh wells. i hope more t-ara vids gets aired so those haters can go blow a few blood vessels.

I hope more non bashing t-ara articles pops up. It really makes my day seeing an article with t-ara/member as the topic.

It's so funny last night. They were bashing Jiyeon and I showed them the fact that the show was prerecorded before the controversy. They were all pretty quiet after that. :)

Why should they apolgize about something they didn't do ? The only people that needs to apologize right now are the netizens and reporters. They nearly destroyed T-ara with their witch hunt. Nearly all of them just used false articles to bash T-ara and we can prove nearly all of it false now. And yet they don't believe in our explanations, what a bunch of ignorants.

While the bashing for pre-recording is quite unwarranted for, I think people here are getting a bit too comfortable with the possibility Hwayoung WASN'T bullied for sure and are defending them a bit too blindly.

People, sh!t happens behind the scenes and while the 'evidence' that netizens and antis had gained has been debunked/countered for the most part, we can't really/actually fully deny the possibility some type of bullying may have occurred. I could easily say the evidence gained by fans that absolutely no form of bullying occurring is just as flimsy and circumstantial as much like what the netizens and antis had used - they're from variety shows - stuff in FRONT of the CAMERA. And idols are expected to act like fakes in front of the camera.

This isn't the land of unicorns, fairies and the like. Kpop is a bloody cutthroat industry here and looking at CCM's past record, group conflict has been around for sure - SeeYa and 5dolls in particular. What makes T-ara such a special exception to this? Think about it. T-ara ain't saintly angels themselves either and honestly, people are back to treating them to such. That's why fanwars and conflict between fans and antis exist, ungratefully so.

For those laughing down on T-Jinyo's efforts at current, stay off the high horse. While their recent activities/actions are laughable, keep in mind that the organization's only been around for a week or so. There's still a lot of uncertainty on what kind of stuff they can pull off. After all, Tajinyo's antics all lasted over a period of several MONTHs. Stay steady and observant, people. T-Jinyo is far from over.