Diadem Forums

[12.08.05] True or not, the public will only believe what they want about T-ara's bullying situation

nathaniel

found it on tumblr

T-Jinyo and Protests

Lately these few days, it is no longer about who’s right and who’s wrong.

It’s no longer about whether or not Hwayoung is bullied.

What is really going on is how to bring down T-ara.

So far, this is the biggest scandal in T-ara history.

Yes, we have Jiyeon scandal, Hwayoung lovey-dovey scandal and all sorts of things.

But those are not T-ara brightest days.

T-ara is still that group that is childish in the public’s eye.

Nobody really bothers whether T-ara survive the scandal or gets beaten by it.

But lately, T-ara has been clinching many achievements.

Dominating the Japan market with their various hits.

Dominating the first half of 2012 with purely one single.

As a result, people felt threatened by this, they’re jealous, they want to fight against T-ara but bringing them down is very difficult.

So when this type of scandal appear, they quickly utilises the media to defame our Queens.

The media, evil as always, will do whatever it takes to increase the number of viewers/readers to their ‘news’. It doesn’t matter if it’s fake, if it’s based on no evidence. As long as it’s attractive, people will read it, they post it.

Exaggerating the news, that’s what media does best.

Just like how teen crimes are exaggerated in the UK, sites like allkpop just keep on posting news of baseless conjecture.

Yes they have sources, but they take advantage of the fact that we, international fans, do not read Korean and claim that they translate it exactly how it’s written when it’s not.

When things like proofs against bullying appears, they take forever to post them onto their site, cause it would mean the drama is ending, readers count will dropped.

That’s what the media wants, bunch of scrooge claiming any benefits available without the slightest business ethics being put in consideration. It’s business after all, yes it’s entertainment world, but this is all business, it’s all about the money.

20120803_tara_fan1.jpg

What are those? EGGS?

Seriously what do they hope to achieve by these I really don’t know.

I don’t see how throwing a few eggs at CCM is gonna bring the whole building down?

It’s not like throwing eggs and conducting these protests are going to make KKS so scared to bow down before them. What do you expect? Like KKS has egg-allergy or something? =____=

These are people, who act rashly without thinking.

They protest in the name of Queen’s of which I’m really ashamed of.

They demand truth, truth about the scandal when it has already been given to them, that there is NO BULLYING.

They say as T-ara fans, they’re very angry and they demand explanations.

What explanations do you want? That there is bullying? So you just gonna keep throwing eggs no matter what explanation is provided cause you only accept the explanation that there is bullying?

by82MT63.jpg

Exactly what I’m saying people, T-Jinyo and these so-called Queen’s are one group. Yes they don’t contact each other but their purpose is the same: To have CCM/KKS/T-ara confirmed that there is bullying. Their purpose is the same but the outcome they hope to achieve is different.

T-Jinyo are wolf in sheep’s clothing bunch of fools. They act all high and mighty, fight in the name of justice, demand fairness and equality, demand bullying to be eradicated but all they want is for T-ara to be disbanded. Based on what I’ve been hearing, T-Jinyo is headed by a 15-year-old. I mean like seriously? You can’t even feed your xxxxing self, and you form this hypocritical organisation to brings down a CORPORATION? T-Jinyo have what? hundreds of thousands of people? And all that turns up at the protest like what? 6? Keyboard warriors, keyboard warriors everywhere. If you want to bring across the message, do it the diplomatic way. They want to talk to T-ara, why? Usually when things go wrong in, let’s say, a supermarket/fastfood restaurant you automatically ask to look for the? MANAGER! that’s right. T-Jinyo are bunch of fools that lose to KKS and are just trying their luck by pressing T-ara to say out the ‘truth’ they are looking for. But when T-ara say there is really no bullying, I’m sure they’ll just say that KKS is doing the trick again.

I mean, LET’S SAY, T-ara did bully Hwayoung, why would they even own up?

Why are all these brainless people trying to take T-ara down with such cheap methods? They’re the real bully, media are the real bully, but nobody cares, cause they’re wasting our precious time ;)

So people, like what the American president say,” We don’t negotiate with terrorists”

We, Queen’s, should do the exact same thing and say: WE DON’T NEGOTIATE WITH BUNCH OF CRIMINALS TRYING THEIR LUCK IN BENDING THE TRUTH. (I mean, protesters are criminals aren’t they? :P)

Meanwhile, these fake Queen’s demand the same ‘truth’ but not because they want to bring down T-ara, they’re not as wicked and evil as T-Jinyo but they’re even more selfish than T-Jinyo. They want to feel better, to feel compensated. Let’s just ignore them should we? They’re at the road’s end and the best thing they can do is throwing eggs. They can’t even afford watermelons to throw. Pathetic bunch of crowd.

To end off, these madness will end. it will end. and it’s all up to KKS on how he will solve it. Either that or the media decided to post some truths finally. We as fans there’s really nothing we can do except in helping proving there is no bullying and stand by T-ara during these difficult times. Don’t have a change of heart into other fandoms and don’t EVER bash T-ara, then you’re no different than the antis and I’m just gonna troll you like all the other antis.

Nights, gonna be less active for this week due to exam ;)

tara-international tumblr

Thank you!

To the horde of amazing new followers! You guys are awesome! Spread this to everyone you know! Show them we are in this together! Do submit your personal stuffs of T-ara here too! Let’s share, support and love! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

P.S Sorry about the submission codes on the tumblr, we’ll fix it asap! >.<

post yr stuffs of t-ara at tara-international tumblr..okay

sometimes, i think that the public don't want their apology...i think they want T-ara to ADMIT to the 'supposedly" bullying.

Even if they apologize for doing nothing, the public would just search MORE about -ve things about them.

The damage has been done, i just wished Hwayoung would have tweeted earlier saying it's ALL a misunderstanding, instead of "Facts that are not true". In my POV, i think she purposely did it. a SELFISH move. :(

sometimes, i think that the public don't want their apology...i think they want T-ara to ADMIT to the 'supposedly" bullying.

thats exactly it. they dont want the truth because they already have their own truth about what happened. they will only be satisfied once they get a confirmation of their truth

As much as I don't like the idea of it, this article could have easily been written by a journalist paid off by KKS. Now before you go calling me an anti of T-ara - for the records, no, I still fully support both T-ara and Hwayoung.

But ask yourself this; why did KKS claim that the tweets which seemed like they were bullying were typed by hackers? Why did Eunjung apologise and say that she made Hwayoung a wangta? Either way we will most likely never have the truth revealed to us, not at least until the remaining members are out of CCM.

All of this BS lies down to KKS. Kicking out a member because she refused to perform once? Really? She obviously must have had a valid reason to not have wanted to perform. He crushed a young girl living her dream of performing and to add fuel to the fire he slung dirt at her making her recruitment chances close to nil, all at the expense of protecting the current member's images. All this could have been prevented if he sorted this out in private,

Obviously all of that backfired as no one believes in that lying piece of s**t that is KKS and to make matters worse, T-ara is the one who received all of the backlash and KKS walked out scot-free. I mean come on, KKS is the definition of scum. I hope he get's into a scandal of his own, I will revel as he tries to put the blame elsewhere and fail at it.

As much as I don't like the idea of it, this article could have easily been written by a journalist paid off by KKS. Now before you go calling me an anti of T-ara - for the records, no, I still fully support both T-ara and Hwayoung.

But ask yourself this; why did KKS claim that the tweets which seemed like they were bullying were typed by hackers? Why did Eunjung apologise and say that she made Hwayoung a wangta? Either way we will most likely never have the truth revealed to us, not at least until the remaining members are out of CCM.

All of this BS lies down to KKS. Kicking out a member because she refused to perform once? Really? She obviously must have had a valid reason to not have wanted to perform. He crushed a young girl living her dream of performing and to add fuel to the fire he slung dirt at her making her recruitment chances close to nil, all at the expense of protecting the current member's images. All this could have been prevented if he sorted this out in private,

Obviously all of that backfired as no one believes in that lying piece of s**t that is KKS and to make matters worse, T-ara is the one who received all of the backlash and KKS walked out scot-free. I mean come on, KKS is the definition of scum. I hope he get's into a scandal of his own, I will revel as he tries to put the blame elsewhere and fail at it.

regardless of whether or not this person was paid by KKS, his message is absolutely correct. Most of the ex-Queens'/antis dont care if the truth was T-ara never bullied Hwayoung because they've already gathered their minds to the conclusion that all of T-ara, except maybe Qri, are bullies.

I have posted this on other forums, but I would like to state my point of view here as well.

It was Core Content Media's CEO Kim Kwang Soo who kicked Hwayoung out. I believe you would know that Kim Kwang Soo is a very powerful and influential man in the Korean entertainment industry. If the bullying did happen, the best way to salvage this outbreak is to make Hwayoung stay and deny the bullying. Kim Kwang Soo definitely has the capability to do that; in fact, he could have easily done that. Hence, I believe the conflict has nothing to do with Hwayoung and the rest of the members of T-ara. The way I see it, the problem lies with Hwayoung and Kim Kwang Soo. Something must have happened between Kim Kwang Soo and Hwayoung, and he's determined to ruin Hwayoung's career, even at the cost of T-ara's.

Either this or he really needs to set up a public relation department and go for critical thinking lessons.

regardless of whether or not this person was paid by KKS, his message is absolutely correct. Most of the ex-Queens'/antis dont care if the truth was T-ara never bullied Hwayoung because they've already gathered their minds to the conclusion that all of T-ara, except maybe Qri, are bullies.

I think you're right about this. All the anti's care about is their so-called "evidence" of bullying of Hwayoung by the other members. The masses will believe whatever is presented in front of them, without taking the time to really dig into the facts and figure out the "truth" for themselves.

I think you're right about this. All the anti's care about is their so-called "evidence" of bullying of Hwayoung by the other members. The masses will believe whatever is presented in front of them, without taking the time to really dig into the facts and figure out the "truth" for themselves.

and when you present them with the actual proof of the evidence being invalid,they brush it off and say something along the lines of "your a bully for defending those bullies" or "do you really believe this crap? i cant believe you believe this and NOT (Hwayoung/evidence/some other person or thing that apparently proves them right)!!"

and when you present them with the actual proof of the evidence being invalid,they brush it off and say something along the lines of "your a bully for defending those bullies" or "do you really believe this crap? i cant believe you believe this and NOT (Hwayoung/evidence/some other person or thing that apparently proves them right)!!"

Yeah, they're in denial...smh

Uncertainty leads to false accusation, it took times to every party to make their move. It is clear that bullying is not the issue, since the official statement say so. The company also make a bold reaction to those who spread false evidence. Random group are formed to proof their assumption based on what they see and what they feel. Some people try to make their bad wish come true. Whatever conflict happen between the girl, it's just life happens to everybody. But its also true that the twitter incident is an incident. It's a matter of mis-management, the company react slowly to possible problem, and some people are being impatient. Now that supportive opinion are emerged, it's time for CCM to consider about official statement from the girls and also reconciliation between them. Good people are good.

Finally something reasonable like this...

People jump into conclusions so quickly even though they should think

And like the article says, someone would probably have done something if Hwayoung was really violently bullied but yeah T-ara is human too so everyone fights sometimes

All the more reason why I believe communicating extensively with the ex-Queens, antis and netizens (or T-jinyo) in general is absolutely critical in turning their flaming on T-ara to KKS instead.

It's clearly obvious who's more at fault for the entire mess from the beginning - and frankly, I think fans had been too lax on him, especially considering his actions that had hurt the group immensely over time and time again. Hell, MBC's staff managed to pressure their own CEO to step down while Cassies and ELFs managed to put make SM think twice about possible member lineup changes in regards to DBSK and Suju.

Some would say I'm a delusional fan but not even once when this news broke out have I considered that there was "bullying" in the group. Others would say that you never now what the real T-ara are and yes I may not know their real character but being a fan of them for so long and having watched almost all their shows I could say that I have glimpses of here and there of what they are like. Because you cannot be really totally fake and you cannot be totally true on a show.

In my perspective, all of the t-ara members have strong personalities and come on for you to survive this industry you do have to have one, which is why fights in the group are inevitable, and they themselves have admitted that in some of their interviews. They have fought but mostly made up. Isn't that why they made up the rock paper scissors system of theirs so they would not have to argue on this things.

For me, especially in that industry, I would only believe in anything about the "Bullying" issue if there is an actual evidential fact seen by my own two eyes. Call me delusional but whatever. QUEENS FOREVER !!!!

Yeah..! You got that one right..! Those people aren't fighting for the truth.. They're just fooling themselves to have a reason to hate T-ara.. Too bad their reason is not even a bit true.. Which makes them look like a Bunch of Desperate T-ara-hating Babos.. >:( Why don't they just leave T-ara alone.. :(

I have never turned my back on T-ARA , never bashed T-ARA because i dont believe everything the media says but ive followed them long enough to know that they are not the type to bully someone.Yes they might have their conflicts like any other person ,heck ive said things i wished i hadnt to my loved ones(lets get real who hasnt) but in the end we know we care about each other.So speak for yourself and other" so called QUEEN'S"(easily turned their back on T-ARA) who " wanted to revolt and bash T-ara" when they heard the "news".

i do agree though that they need a better management company.KKS only made matters worse.

I agree with you as a true fans of t-ara esp me to eunjung ive never comment or bash them rather i really tried my best to defend them as much as I can esp on the site they've been bash.

Sad reality?! As if some silly fact to be accepted lying down. No, this should be faced with firm resolve, and those responsible, whether deceitful instigator or blind follower should be brought to justice.

And the temerity to actually accuse someone of the same crime they are doing. Hypocrites! Cowards! They try to hide behind the flimsy excuse of protecting someone, but in reality, they actually DON'T CARE about the purported "victim".

Justice for T-ara! And Queen's never falter, continue our support. To such trying times best we could prove that we are Queen's.