Diadem Forums

[12.08.05] True or not, the public will only believe what they want about T-ara's bullying situation

nathaniel

the only thing at this moment is i always pray you guys just fine.. its really sad because girls, you have to faced such a difficult time..

keep strong and remember, we as your true fans will always support you.. and we gonna miss you.. :'(

fighting!

someone should translate thetaratruth.tumblr.com/ it's daebak.

http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/ this link is in english version and this is the source of thetaratruth.tumblr.com/

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance

Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper!

Like a skyscraper!

As the smoke clears

I awaken, and untangle you from me

Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?

All my windows, still are broken

But I'm standing on my feet

Go run, run, run (haters)

I'm gonna stay right here

Watch you disappear, yeah

Go run, run, run

Yeah it's a long way down

But I am closer to the clouds up here

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like i'm made of glass

Like i'm made of paper, Ohhh woaah

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper!

Like a skyscraper!

t-ara and my fellow queens Be strong like what the song of demi lovato is conveying.. to t-ara we are all here for you.. we believe in you.. rise up and keep standing, these nightmare will soon disappear have faith.. figthing!!! in every storm there will always be a rainbow, that's why we shouldnt loose hope.. :) :) :)<3 <3 <3

So freaking true. People will believe whatever they want to believe. Isn't it sad that these people who are saying spiteful things to T-ara won't be swayed because in their minds they are standing up to bullying? How could you go against that? These people won't admit to themselves that they are also bullying T-ara with their negative comments and actions.

I try not to care whenever I would see negative comments or articles against T-ara regarding this controversies cause negativity never does any good really. Thank goodness for articles like these. Pretty smart of the author to anticipate in the end part about what people would say that "maybe KKS paid him/her" to write these. It's kinda sad to read fans questioning whether so and so have been paid by KKS just because they spoke up for T-ara. (Of course, again, it all comes "we all have our opinion" thing.) But to actually doubt those people's statements for T-ara is also like believing T-ara doesn't deserve those words defending them.

Personally, I'm really glad that people here at Diadems are generally sensible and level headed.

Praying that everything will soon be alright and the challenges they are facing will come to pass. I'm sure this experience will only make them stronger, and wiser. Waiting for T-ara's comeback, whenever that might be!

If you really want opinions, I don't think you're "fake" if you doubt them, and I don't think you're "fake" if you think they're completely innoncent, since we don't have the facts. I believe those who thought T-ara was perfect until this incident were somewhat delusional. But doubting their "perfection" doesn't mean you're less of a fan, it just means you've accepted they make mistakes. I think part of this mess is the fault of people who were shocked the girls were capable of being imperfect.

The girls are so overworked, it seemed inevitable someone would snap. I think he is too much in love with himself to realize the damage he has caused to his own creation.

I see. Haha, I guess it's hard to remember that kpop idols are human too; it almost maddening how high we regard them.

And I agree, someone had to snap if it went on too long. And it's a pity it did; I hoped that KKS would realize it and fix it before they snapped, but...

About being delusional. err I am not sure to what extent is your delusional level. If you believe that T-ara are a bunch of angels, then you are delusional because obviously they are not. Angels should go to heaven, not stay on Earth and get tormented. :D

There's a difference between I AM SURE that there's no bullying and I BELIEVE that there's no bullying. (Urgh, this sounds confusing). Never mind. I might be delusional then but I'M A HAPPY DELUSIONAL FAN. My point is believe whatever you want to believe, that's all.

It's too late now to analyse or blame on anything/anyone now. The damage is done and all we can hope is T-ara to bounce back or KKS to resign or T-ara to move to a new company or a news about Qri getting married. I want that Sexy Love NOW !!

Haha, I'll remember this forever "If you believe that T-ara are a bunch of angels, then you are delusional...Angels should go to heaven, not stay on Earth and get tormented."

And, no, it's not that confusing, I get it ^-^

"T-ara to bounce back" yeah, I want that too...

"KKS to resign" you have no idea how much I want that...

"T-ara to move to a new company" totally, there's no worse company than CCM at the moment...

"Qri getting married" Oh yeah, that'd be ni- wait. What??? lol.

Public = not Queen's. They don't follow EVERY appearance on shows that T-ara go to. They don't take note of T-ara's personality and behaviour (except negative ones) They dn't care about T-ara. To them, they only know T-ara exists. Therefore they don't know T-ara's personality. I don't blame them if they just read and believe articles but bashing is AN OPTION!They just need to keep their thoughts to themselves which will be a big help to T-ara who is already stressed out because of this thing. Like, Seriously, U watch every show, u find out their personality, some crazy news comes out you'll doubt before believing maybe even questioning to yourself before believing that certain headlines. (Bad ones ofcourse.. Good ones, we'll sure to believe :P) *BIG SIGHS* guess this could applies to ex-Queen's... I bet they only like the music and choreo and didnt check their appearance on variety shows. Especially the one that doesnt have scripts like Hello Baby, Haha Mong show and Star Life Theatre..

sometimes, i think that the public don't want their apology...i think they want T-ara to ADMIT to the 'supposedly" bullying.

Even if they apologize for doing nothing, the public would just search MORE about -ve things about them.

The damage has been done, i just wished Hwayoung would have tweeted earlier saying it's ALL a misunderstanding, instead of "Facts that are not true". In my POV, i think she purposely did it. a SELFISH move. :(

Undortunately, Ihave the same thinking about Hwayoung...No hate here, just opinion =="

But ask yourself this; why did KKS claim that the tweets which seemed like they were bullying were typed by hackers? Why did Eunjung apologise and say that she made Hwayoung a wangta? Either way we will most likely never have the truth revealed to us, not at least until the remaining members are out of CCM.

Where was that? o_o I thought the only words she wrote on her fan cafe was "Thank you very much... and I'm sorry" o_o??

Did i miss something? If I did, I would really like to read that article...

now, i really don't know what the meaning of 'bully'..people make me confuse..i prefer use 'tease'..well..people choose what they want to believe..doesn't ever care about other's feeling..nobody perfect..that's the fact..i guess we will never know the truth..those people who love to insult other people will get no peace in the whole life..i don't know what else to say..t-ara will not be the same..i hope t-ara will always be strong n happy together..i will always support them..i love t-ara..

I see. Haha, I guess it's hard to remember that kpop idols are human too; it almost maddening how high we regard them.

And I agree, someone had to snap if it went on too long. And it's a pity it did; I hoped that KKS would realize it and fix it before they snapped, but...

Sorry, it was so late when I wrote that, I see millions of mistakes in my grammar, lol. :P I almost think I should delete it. You seem to know what I was trying to say, but I meant to write I don't think you're fake if you doubt them or are disappointed but still support them, and I don't think you're delusional if you believe they are innocent. It's what you're basing your opinions on that matter, and whether you are looking at the problem from both perspectives.

A big part of the appeal of Kpop is the flawless image of the idols, so I can't bash on that aspect too much. I just wanted to clarify I have no problem with people having very high expectations for their idols, but I don't think it's right to throw out poorly formed accusations when they let you down.

Even though I think member additions were a mistake, I still like Hwayoung a lot, and I miss her. Too bad it ended up like this.

Where was that? o_o I thought the only words she wrote on her fan cafe was "Thank you very much... and I'm sorry" o_o??

Pretty sure that was a faked post. The fan cafe one you mention is the real one.

It was translated by Oniontaker but he closed his tumblr... she posted it on her mini hompy or something along the lines, I'm not too sure about Korean social media, but it definitely wasn't on Twitter.

Edit: My bad if that post was fake.

It was translated by Oniontaker but he closed his tumblr... she posted it on her mini hompy or something along the lines, I'm not too sure about Korean social media, but it definitely wasn't on Twitter.

Edit: My bad if that post was fake.

Yeah I also saw Oniontaker write that. I think he also believed it was real, but I saw someone tweet to him that it was a fake, and it seems no one has accepted it as real. I was very confused when I first saw it, lol.

Well apparently T-ara did pretty well in the charts considering all the mess. So hopefully, it didn't affect them that much. But I want to see their next show, I really really want, just to see how the public will react. And the girls as well, to see how it affected them as well.

Let's be honest. When we all heard the news we wanted to revolt and bash T-ara also. T-ara probably won't ever be the same. But we all need to come together. If this is the number one international forum why do we speak so badly about others. I myself apologize for my bad behavior. We need to stick together because trust me it's only going to get worse as time progresses. All I have to say is this. If I was T-ara, when my contract ends I would get the hell out of MNet media and consider somewhere like SM entertainment where if something happens a representatives lawyers assistant would answer any media related questions.

i wasn't one of those people who wanted to revolt or bash T-ara when the news was out. i was confused and i didn't know how to even come up with a conclusion..

I have never turned my back on T-ARA , never bashed T-ARA because i dont believe everything the media says but ive followed them long enough to know that they are not the type to bully someone.Yes they might have their conflicts like any other person ,heck ive said things i wished i hadnt to my loved ones(lets get real who hasnt) but in the end we know we care about each other.So speak for yourself and other" so called QUEEN'S"(easily turned their back on T-ARA) who " wanted to revolt and bash T-ara" when they heard the "news".

i do agree though that they need a better management company.KKS only made matters worse.

I agree completely! From the very beginning to the end I always believed T-ara did not bully anyone. I do believe that maybe that they got into an argument but not to bullying to that extreme! I'm glad that we had the same thoughts. And I'm pretty sure most people here didn't believe the news of that either.

Well it is nice to see people steping up for T-ara, but given the level of hatred coming from the cyber cowards well, i don't see T-ara being able to recover any time soon. Add to this the bad PR of KKS and the even horrible manadgement, it will take more then this to calm the situation down.

It's just said that some people don't have anything better to do then hate on T-ara just goes to show that these people are really bored and have nothing meaningfull in their lifes to hang on to then their baseless hate. Bloodhungry indeed they are, I wonder how they would fair if they had to endure being bashed and criticed 24/7.

It's just said that some people don't have anything better to do then hate on T-ara just goes to show that these people are really bored and have nothing meaningfull in their lifes to hang on to then their baseless hate. Bloodhungry indeed they are, I wonder how they would fair if they had to endure being bashed and criticed 24/7.

Yes this is what I have been trying to express, I don't think there are many people that WANT to see t-ara fall because they don't like them or whatever. I do believe most of them simply don't have anything better to do then this.

This is my first reaction about the issue. I feel so bad for T-ara for the need of having the trouble to face this false accusation towards them. At the same time I'm a little disappointed to the QUEENS who turned their backs from T-ara. We are T-ara's fan and we know that we know them better than the others. T-ara, don't worry, some fans will always be by your side.

A bit off topic but:

Enough with all the gloom & doom.. finally some good news!!!

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking for the first week of August:

==============================================

1. PSY – “Gangnam Style” – 42,080 Points

2. SISTAR – “Loving U” – 19,065 Points

3. BoA – “Only One” – 18,669 Points

4. Davichi – “Do Men Cry” – 18,244 Points

5. 2NE1 – “I Love You” – 13,835 Points

6. CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun – “My Love” – 12,521 Points

7. PSY ft. Sung Si Kyung – “Passionate Goodbye” – 10,773 Points

8. T-ara – “Day By Day” – 10,208 Points

9. B2ST – “Beautiful Night” – 10,108 Points

10. PSY ft. Park Jung Hyun – “What Should Have Been” – 8,949 Points

Yeah!! despite it all... our girls are still clinging to the charts.. also Soyeon's "Haeundae Lovers" has aired and.....

Soyeon's recieving mixed reviews for her acting... I'm taking this as a good news, its her first try, the drama is still ongoing so she still got time to improve and atleast people are commenting on her acting and not threatening to burn down the TV Station for airing a "tainted" T-ara member..

I always thought Soyeon was much better in variety shows anyway, hope this all scandal will not reign in her sassy sharp wit that I love so much...

Can I possibly be brief?

First, aren't the netizens just, like, the underage? The internet gives such apparent powers of discourse to the youth because it is a forum with very few consequences for the speakers - as in, it's a lot easier for a person to read forum posts filled with venom than in hearing them, seeing them being spoken by people in your physical proximity. But, of course, it's more important to remember that it's hugely easier to deliver venom online than it is in person - to, again, look in the eyes of people and tell them the kinds of things we freely "share" on the internet.

I still believe that the "netizen" phenomena is kind of a negative (and, perhaps, out of control) outgrowth of Korea's internal cultural interest in policing their own collective behavior. To use a tangible example, we may turn to a kind of old-fashioned scenario: what is it that the men used to talk about at the watering hole, and that women would talk about while washing clothes down at the river? A large part of the discussion will be the each others' behaviors, and a large part of that discussion will involve the clicking of tongues at whatever behaviors they disapprove of. The netizens do pretty much exactly that - they gather in areas where they communicate with each other, and talk trash. Which is, yes, something like what we are doing here - my thanks and to all of y'all who keep things civil. Just don't let it get to your heads! Ah, hah. But yeah, as the Australians like to say, good on you.

But of course, those frequently vilified (and yeah, they mostly deserve it) netizens take these things to the extreme, most likely because 1) they're going through an emotional, poorly-thought out time in their lives and 2) again, because their behavior is policed so little (this being the internet). There is, however, a kind of story not being told, and it is a question often asked in my country whenever negative stories come out about misbehaving youths - that is, "Where are the parents?" In my country there is too much freedom, or rather autonomy given to children in many households, and the result is that the young are given to, say, poor character. Perhaps the story in Korea is that there are many parents working very long hours so that their children can go to better schools or something, but then that just makes the story a sadder one - and tends to reinforce the idea that the most important thing parents can do in raising their own children is to maintain a personal presence and interest in their lives. Even well-meaning absentee parenting still leaves the child to raise him or herself.

Ah, this soap box of mine! It's an idiomatic saying about giving long speeches and puffing yourself up about the importance of what you're saying.

But if a significant portion of the netizenry turn out to be aged over 20, well, I just don't know what I'd do about that.

Second, it's kind of cute that the Korean establishments give their young people such attention as to consider their opinions so often. I assume the intention is both to demonstrate to the young that the older generation is actively interested in them, and to keep the nation in general abreast of trends in the youth. Of course, too much of this attention can also lead to negative consequences. Out here, again, a lot of parents defer to their children too much, and those kids grow up to be jerks and its an ongoing process of making personal interaction with other people somewhat unbearable - never mind the concept of customer service. Gosh! But anyway, hopefully in Korea there is discussion about how out of control their young online commenters are, and that their society and individuals are taking active steps to correct that phenomenon.

Of course, the other, less cute side is the likely fact that the media always refer back to the netizenry simply as a way to heighten the controversy of their news statements, given that there are always netizens on hand to give the requisite wild, over-the-top reactions (though keep in mind, we are technically netizens ourselves, for having expressed our opinions online - we're just not the ones being talked about right now. I mean, doesn't "netizen" just mean "dude talking on the internet?"). Also, not to speak of journalistic integrity, but by quoting the reactions of private citizens the news agencies can also create some distance between themselves and the controversy they ignite by ducking behind the thin defense, "we're just reporting what people are saying."

But yeah, I keep hoping that the fandom can make some kind of united effort to communicate to the T-ara members something along the lines of "you have legitimate professional issues with your management agency and in particular with its CEO; please do something to improve your standard of living," rather than just screaming and holding up "i love you" signs - and yes, to me, even "we support T-ara" falls short because it does not acknowledge that they are also the victims of piss-poor (or worse) management. But I don't know, aside from this being an international, English-only (or mostly?) site (and me being an unhinged crackpot), I'm pretty far removed from the situation. I know the bulk of the fans are pretty young, but I can still have my hopes.

I mean, really, Mr. Kim is even tarnishing the reputation of Korea itself - he's taking their chief (cultural) export (kpop) and making it look ugly and uncomfortable. He weakens the collective images (and, yes, incomes) of everyone involved in the Hallyu wave and frequently threatens to spark some controversy that can do so much damage to good will and the image that the other kpop idols, the other agencies and the media companies, and even the Korean fandom have done so much to project. And all that on top of how dismal has been his treatment of the T-ara members themselves. I have never felt that he respects them, their work, their music, or even music in general to even a minimal degree. Really, for me, there's no "but..." or "at least..." when it comes to the bad stuff I keep hearing about him (though I maintain that he still deserves humane treatment, he being human and all).

Even if the members are personally grateful to him for being the head of the company under which they have had their opportunities so far, they have to understand that he is not a necessary element to their careers (and, more importantly their personal well-being). He has played a role, yes, that cannot be ignored, but professional athletes don't stay with their school teams, and T-ara don't need to stay with the ones that gave them their start. By now (or even long before this latest flap) they have got to look at their situation, all the collective indignities and mismanagement they've endured and think about how much is enough - and I hope they've already made the connection that so much of their misfortunes have originated from their current management. I don't know their situation, I don't know how it is, but I say these things out of genuine concern. My heart's breaking over here just hearing about, like, everything.

We've seen often how negative (and, in the case of the proposed protests, how frivolous) can be the weight of young people speaking their minds, but I wish I wish I wish T-ara could wind up being a positive story about how a fandom can come together and really give something back to the idols that they love so much.

Edited by Mongrolian