Diadem Forums

[12.08.05] True or not, the public will only believe what they want about T-ara's bullying situation

nathaniel

" Born with a beautiful appearance to a relatively well-off family, she grew up lacking nothing. And also with her father’s vigorous support for his daughter to become an artist. (Personally finding his way to a large agency company for his twin daughters to become artists, and interfering with CCM with all his might, a father like this, if his daughter really was bullied, would he really stand by and do nothing?) "

I am touched :) Whatever it is I hope T-Ara can climb back to the top and Hwayoung will be a succesful rapper :D and please Kim Kwangsoo please do what's best for your idols .

found on tumblr

'T-JinYo' Refusal To Watch T-ARA Related Dramas-Petition Fail, 'On-Offline's Drastic Difference'

26990-t-jinyo-refusal-to-watch-dramas-petition-fail-on-offlines-drastic-diff.jpg

‘T-JinYo’, who is known to have 340,000 members online, don’t seem to work well together offline.

On August 6, the first episode of “Haeundae Lovers” with T-ARA member Soyeon, received a viewer rating of 9.8%. Considering this was their first episode, the ratings were seen as good.

‘T-JinYo’ planned to ban watching dramas with T-ARA members in it. However, it was harder than they had thought. Due to the positive ratings of the drama, many watched the drama regardless of the ban.

‘T-JinYo’ had also planned to protest in front of Core Contents Media on August 4. However, they ended up canceling the petition due to their lack of preparation. There were thousands of posts about the protest, but in reality, only about 30 members came out to petition. This is a rather embarrassing number for a group that has over 340,000 members online.

Why is it that the online and offline actions are so different?

An official stated, “It could be because of the fact that they have to show their face when they come offline. Online, anyone can say whatever they want, but when they are revealed in public, it is harder for them to say what they want.”

Most of the members of the group are also in their teens, which could also cause problems if they were all to meet offline. Many of the group members ideas and thoughts were different which could have also made it difficult for them to come to a clear consensus.

found on tumblr

'T-JinYo' Refusal To Watch T-ARA Related Dramas-Petition Fail, 'On-Offline's Drastic Difference'

26990-t-jinyo-refusal-to-watch-dramas-petition-fail-on-offlines-drastic-diff.jpg

‘T-JinYo’, who is known to have 340,000 members online, don’t seem to work well together offline.

On August 6, the first episode of “Haeundae Lovers” with T-ARA member Soyeon, received a viewer rating of 9.8%. Considering this was their first episode, the ratings were seen as good.

‘T-JinYo’ planned to ban watching dramas with T-ARA members in it. However, it was harder than they had thought. Due to the positive ratings of the drama, many watched the drama regardless of the ban.

‘T-JinYo’ had also planned to protest in front of Core Contents Media on August 4. However, they ended up canceling the petition due to their lack of preparation. There were thousands of posts about the protest, but in reality, only about 30 members came out to petition. This is a rather embarrassing number for a group that has over 340,000 members online.

Why is it that the online and offline actions are so different?

An official stated, “It could be because of the fact that they have to show their face when they come offline. Online, anyone can say whatever they want, but when they are revealed in public, it is harder for them to say what they want.”

Most of the members of the group are also in their teens, which could also cause problems if they were all to meet offline. Many of the group members ideas and thoughts were different which could have also made it difficult for them to come to a clear consensus.

I guess the saying "all talk and no action" is what T-JinYo really is.

They only talk big online, but when it comes down to offline, they can't even do shat~

The fact that most of its members are teenagers makes me think that T-JinYo is just a bunch of anti, depressing, loserville of emo kids that gather together with the purpose of making themselves feel good and have a sense of community by bashing T-ara.

I highly doubt it's due to lack of preparation, more like they don't want the general population to know who they are, therefore these suppose boycott and protest will never go through.

Sorry if it seems like I dislike T-JinYo, but from what I'm gathering, T-JinYo is a anti-T-ara group right? Or am I wrong?

This public is referring to the koreans, right? Because from what I've seen, a lot of the international Queens support T-ara, whereas the korean ones are shutting down fan cafes, demanding a break up, etc etc. It's honestly quite irritating to see all the so called "fans" of T-ara turn their backs on the girls when really they have no evidence of this so called "bullying". Hwayoung hasn't said anything so why should people start spreading rumors? The girls probably have it really hard right now, so us international fans need to do something to show T-ara that their international Queens still support them!

I don't get korean media. I really don't get them. I can only see them aftering profits and popularity. they're even more desperate of popularity than the artists themselves. first, they're the one who eagerly and without fails, posts all the 'evidence' of T-Ara bullying Hwayoung. then, when the rumors are dying, they're desperate for readers constant feed for 'gossips' regarding T-Ara. so what did they do? they 'comfort' the readers. "Evidence Baout T-Ara Bullying Hwayoung Explained". when people are tired of this 'evidences vs. facts' thing, they didn't slow down on ganging up T-Ara. they resort to blame the readers+netizens. "T-Ara situation are hopeless. Readers will only believe what they want".

I'm so sick of them. they're the rats who destroys T-Ara and then pretending to repairs the situation. hate them.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA

The problem here is Hwayoung silence. If she wasn't bullied (as I believe) she could've said "there are issues, there are lies, but I WASN'T BULLIED". she let T-ara drown

it's not as easy. if it is, then the girls should have the power to do so too. they're even more effective, seeing that there're 5 of them. if all of them can explain themselves, "No, there's no bullying within the group", it will settle down. WHY? because that's what the public+netizens+members of T-Jinyo wanted. though i didn't approve of T-Jinyo, but what they wanted seems legit. the grils to admit it themselves.

problem? no. they can tweet, post a lot of things/ the post-budokan-concert-tweet + Eunjung post in her minihompy. while she do that, why don't they just say that there's no bullying within the group.

Hwayoung didn't let T-ARA drown.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA.

sometimes, i think that the public don't want their apology...i think they want T-ara to ADMIT to the 'supposedly" bullying.

Even if they apologize for doing nothing, the public would just search MORE about -ve things about them.

The damage has been done, i just wished Hwayoung would have tweeted earlier saying it's ALL a misunderstanding, instead of "Facts that are not true". In my POV, i think she purposely did it. a SELFISH move. :(

I can't never agree to this. saying she's selfish and purposely bringing down T-Ara is over the top.

why should it be ONLY Hwayoung responsibilty to address the issue as fake? the other girls are all able to do so. they have their own means of addressing the issue (twitter + minihompy). the first one to apologizes to the public+involved party IS HWAYOUNG, and HWAYOUNG ONLY. and what did CCM+KKS do about his thing? she spread rumors and accusations towards her. when tings coming to this, what do you expect. I believe, if it happen to you, the VERY FRIST thing you do will be DEFENDING YOURSELF. her tweet "facts without truth" is her way of defending herself. she never accuse the girls of anything by that. she's only saying that whatever xxxx sprouted by KKS are lies and means to put ALL THE BLAME ON HER.

few days after all hell breaks lose, Eunjung posted in her minihompy "thank you, and I'm sorry". why didn't you say anything about this? why you didn't question Eunjung decision to not address the issue and says that these are all lies? I strongly believe that if one of the girls accused of bulying came forward and say something about the bullying rumors, there will be more coming from the other girls (Hwayoung included) and the public will cool down much earlier.

Hwayoung only defending herself, just like anybody being accused of SHOULD do. those who didn't say something are the one to look out for.

Born with a beautiful appearance to a relatively well-off family, she grew up lacking nothing. And also with her father’s vigorous support for his daughter to become an artist. (Personally finding his way to a large agency company for his twin daughters to become artists, and interfering with CCM with all his might, a father like this, if his daughter really was bullied, would he really stand by and do nothing?)

Also, this post is VERY STUPID and I doubt the "I personally went to T-ARA Budokan Concert to gather information" part. Personally finding his way to a large company? STUPID. The twin got casted by Kim Kwang Soo himself. Hwayoung already told how they (the twins) got into the company. it is through winning Little Miss Chunyang competition + their appearance in Star King that made the CEO (Kim Kwang Soo) casted them into CCM.

stupid writer, stupid article.

The way I see it is;

T-Jinyo say they want the truth but in all honesty they only want to hear T-ara admit that they did indeed bully, because if T-ara says otherwise- T-Jinyo will just look like a bunch of rabid dogs barking up the wrong tree (which they are).

Also, KKS already had a bad image; telling lies, giving vague answers, and making one horrible decision after another. His image/name was projected onto T-ara, they became the liars and whatnot. In the public eye CCM/KKS is T-ara and T-ara is CCM/KKS. You can't win when you have that kind of image projected onto you. These girl are in a poorly manage company, where the CEO lacks common sense/knowledge/humanity/professionalism/pr skills/etc.

Having some experience in PR, my first instinct would be to tell the artist/client to lay low so I could come up with a plan and patch up the wound. Which is most likely why the girls were quiet the entire time. Lay out the plans, have a press conference WITH the girls and clear the air all within the first day or two of the tweets/speculation. CCM either doesn't have a PR rep/dept., or they have a shitty one, or KKS is just ignorant in general (ding ding ding!) and went against the PR plan. They only made the situation worst by the way it was handle. So the girls not defending themselves or Hwayoung defending T-ara, its not as simple as black and white.

Hope this made sense I'm running low on fuel due to lack of sleep lol.

Ah, here I am, still swinging in the wind talking about this stuff. Don't I have better things to do?

her tweet "facts without truth" is her way of defending herself. she never accuse the girls of anything by that. she's only saying that whatever xxxx sprouted by KKS are lies and means to put ALL THE BLAME ON HER.

Totally. That's what makes the "bully" question so frustrating is that it totally blinded the public, like exactly how a red herring is supposed to work. Even if you're more open to the question of "was there/wasn't there" than I am, you have to admit that the whole thing is this big unverifiable mess of assumptions and emotionality. Mr. Kim, I'm sure, could not have planned everything about this situation, but he certainly profited from and seized upon these distractions. As in, 1) he wanted to make good on his earlier threat about removing members, 2) with the Music Bank incident, he got his green light to act on something, and 3) he allows the rumors to spread unchallenged because he sees that it can distract from the jacked up stuff he's doing. Even more sinister - but given how much credence that man gives to even the worst rumors about him, why not - he may have deliberately mishandled the situation to make T-ara untouchable, that is, to diminish the likelihood that other companies would be willing to take them if they left CCM. Things may have turned out worse than he wanted (maybe), but it still satisfies that objective.

Speaking of unverifiable assumptions, with point 2 above, I mentioned before that maybe Hwayoung wasn't pressured to perform that day like the other girls in the past. In fact, maybe it was offered to her, the chance to sit that one out (likely to be delivered by the on-site manager). Even just the words "you don't have to" can make a person waver at the last moment.

Whether she made some promise, whether he has that "perform every time" rule as an actual company policy, it's a stupid reason to fire someone - it's like a rehab center telling a junkie "if you have a relapse we have to kick you out of here." I mean, his company is supposed to be there to help these kids be prepared to go on stage and perform. It may have been an established condition, but it's a senseless one, like someone promising they'll never eat chocolate again. And if you want to throw it out there that Hwayoung signed that contract, you're forgetting that she was an eager seventeen year-old when she did - and is still just nineteen. Most kids that age can't even grasp the admissions process at the colleges they apply to.

Anyway, I'm getting into too many tangents.

The way I see it is;

T-Jinyo say they want the truth but in all honesty they only want to hear T-ara admit that they did indeed bully, because if T-ara says otherwise- T-Jinyo will just look like a bunch of rabid dogs barking up the wrong tree (which they are).

Having some experience in PR, my first instinct would be to tell the artist/client to lay low so I could come up with a plan and patch up the wound. Which is most likely why the girls were quiet the entire time. Lay out the plans, have a press conference WITH the girls and clear the air all within the first day or two of the tweets/speculation. CCM either doesn't have a PR rep/dept., or they have a shitty one, or KKS is just ignorant in general (ding ding ding!) and went against the PR plan. They only made the situation worst by the way it was handle. So the girls not defending themselves or Hwayoung defending T-ara, its not as simple as black and white.

Yay on that first point.

I mean, I meant to say it here but I kinda went into it above, but yeah, it's very clear that Mr. Kim made the call to handle the situation personally - maybe he was banking on his abysmal credibility and the woefully transparent lies in his statements to make the "truth lobby" more rabid. Given that their frenzied reaction 1) could only culminate in either violent acts or their backing down, and 2) would polarize the situation and distance the more level-headed observers, it may be seen how someone who doesn't care about embarrassing himself publicly and making hundreds of thousands of people hate him might well opt for this.

So for another hypothetical situation - and again, I freely admit this is further speculation, I just hope it's more plausible and thought-out than other guesses have been - he tells the girls they started this by their idle tweeting, and they take on more guilt than they should, and then obey his directive that he will take care of the situation, and that they should remain silent (on Twitter - Eunjung apparently seizing on a loophole to post that little statement, which may have been met with a backlash that has resulted in this further silence). But the fans take the tweets for more than they are - five "ganging up" against one, as far as the tweets go, isn't necessarily as bad as that usually sounds. All that is apparent is that there is a difference of opinion split along those numerical lines. Anwyay, yeah, Hyoyoung has a hand in escalating the situation, but she's still Hwayoung's sister - you've probably seen people being a bit overzealous in defending their family, and even if her choice of words was unprofessional, is she a professional first or Hwayoung's sister first? Then, Music Bank, and the morning after it has apparently been decided that she'll be released - the logic being, as someone else has said before, that they announced then (28 July) there was a big announcement coming, implying that they already knew what they would be saying (and not that they were trying to decide what to do). As above, Hwayoung calls shenanigans on it, but again, the "truth lobby" takes that to mean not that she's calling Mr. Kim out, but that she's talking about the other members. Then so on and so on, until finally everything else so far.

It's frustrating that someone so bad at his job, and so bad even at being a schemer can still more or less get away with being so terrible at everything. I worry that he casts himself as an error-prone but well-meaning father figure to the girls, which is the apparent image he projected in the aftermath of Hwayoung's apology. I mean, maybe not, but he may pull on the heartstrings just enough to make them think twice about calling him on his mess.

Edited by Mongrolian

found on tumblr

see... they cant resist seeing T-ara... because they lubs them still and is in denial XD

tumblr_m8435gLSR91qjirrlo1_500.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2) http://youtu.be/TEtshB9xtl8

3) http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/08/more-proofs-against-bullying-rumors.html

Please post to 5 T-ara forums or discussion to help spread the word for their innocence!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUEENS.

You can do your part and help spread the proof. Anti's are small-minded and only believe in the edit-cut parts, lets show them the WHOLE.

More proof that the alledged "bullying" is fake, that the Anti's edit and cut out was too one-sided.

1) hyotheleader.tumblr.com (*mainly used this one on sites that do not allow urls to be posted)

2) http://youtu.be/TEtshB9xtl8

3) http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/08/more-proofs-against-bullying-rumors.html

Please post to 5 T-ara forums or discussion to help spread the word for their innocence!

I agree that the public is being biased and only choose to believe what they want. I personally feel that the sudden termination of Hwayoung's contract without any conditions has some kind of dark reason behind this. If Hwayoung really brought burden or showed what they called the 'superstar attitude', why do they terminate her contract without and conditions? This could also be passed off due to her young age.

BUT, if Hwayoung was really bullied, how could she manage to stay herself inside T-ARA for such a relatively long time? The bullying may not have went on for long, and I don't believe she has been bullied.

And I think the most likely cause and reason for all this is an internal conflict or differences between CCM and Hwayoung, that they decided to terminate her contract without any conditions. I doubt there is anything further. And I truly hope so.

what really saddens me is the leaving t-ara cafe and the anti-cafe thing

I cant believe that so many people in korea are so stupidly enough to believe such a twisted unproven rumor and leave the beloved t-ara fan cafe and turn them into an anti-cafe instead

I mean wheres the logic in that? you have to be insanely and utterly IDIOTIC to have an idea like that

Its just, its unthinkable, its... i mean are the koreans really that dumb? i mean that logic.. im lost for words..

it's really bums me out when I see videos on utube or articles with comments from morons calling t-ara members (target members) b!7ch3s and bullies and fabricating every action of the members as bullying hwayong. I hope the storm passes by quick and the truth prevails-- tho it's sadden me that the damage has been done on those poor girls :( :(

this whole bullying thing took a life of its own. one thing led to another and then it became a big scandal all by its own. it didnt help that "netizens" kept adding fuel to this fire. maybe time will smooth this over and everything will be better after. i dont even care if the girls even tell the truth on this as long as they arent targetted anymore thats fine with me.