Diadem Forums

[12.08.07] Quick News - T-ara and Davichi to release "We Were In Love" in Japanese

nathaniel

Is it true that sexy love release will be delayed?

This is the korean or japanese version??

Is it true that sexy love release will be delayed?

This is the korean or japanese version??

korean ver. but i don't know it's true or not......just wait and see what will happen

Wonder when this song will be released because quite frankly, releasing it any time soon is automatically going to result in some unnecessary attention from a certain group of people.

Are they REALLY spreading Malware, or is it just that Queen's are assuming it's them? I'd hate to start a blame game with them if it's not even confirmed that they're really doing it.

Even if they were spreading Malware, it would be pretty ridiculous to see them do it in their own site when it'd much make more sense to place it any T-ara related site such as here, the K-fancafes or even CCM's own servers. That is assuming they have crackers within their ranks.

Even if they were spreading Malware, it would be pretty ridiculous to see them do it in their own site when it'd much make more sense to place it any T-ara related site such as here, the K-fancafes or even CCM's own servers. That is assuming they have crackers within their ranks.

Whatever the case is, I just don't want to start a mudslinging match with them or anyone else. This whole mess is FINALLY starting to die down and I don't want anything flaming it back up. I just hope Queen's will give them T-Jinyo benefit of the doubt, as pointing fingers at others is hardly the last thing we need to be doing right now. Even if everybody jumped to conclusions regarding T-ara's innocence/guilt I'd much rather us all be bigger than that and just walk away from the mess (and protect your computers in case whoever IS spreading the Malware knows how to hack lol).

T-ara Wins Poll for Girl Group with Strongest Minds

11921002.jpg

T-ara was chosen as the girl group with the strongest mental capacity.

According to a poll taken on the community portal site DC Inside from July 31 to August 7, T-ara was ‘the girl group with the biggest will and the strongest mental capacity’.

The group garnered 11,858 votes, 80.1 percent out of the total of 14,798 votes for the poll. T-ara became popular after debuting in 2009 with Lies, and has been active in music, acting and variety both as a group and individually. Recently, however, it’s found itself in big trouble with outcast rumors that started through social networks.

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) followed T-ara with 860 votes (5.8 percent), while Kara came in third with 369 votes (2.5 percent). 2NE1 and SISTAR could also be found on the list.

DC Inside is currently holding a poll under the same theme with boy groups from August 7 to 14. As of August 8, JYJ is in the lead with 192 votes, which is 81 percent of the total number of votes.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Whatever the case is, I just don't want to start a mudslinging match with them or anyone else. This whole mess is FINALLY starting to die down and I don't want anything flaming it back up. I just hope Queen's will give them T-Jinyo benefit of the doubt, as pointing fingers at others is hardly the last thing we need to be doing right now. Even if everybody jumped to conclusions regarding T-ara's innocence/guilt I'd much rather us all be bigger than that and just walk away from the mess (and protect your computers in case whoever IS spreading the Malware knows how to hack lol).

T-jinyo has 340 000 members or more... most of them just randomers that had nothing better to do... If they are spreading it... then it is not a decision made by the group but provably one of the idiots who had nothing better to do. Provably saw that everything was calming down and decided to have a little fun. It will be stupid if Queens start accusing them of it.

t-ara hwaiting..i will always support you guys..we diadem will always be your best supporter..i hope this album could gain more fans..i mean, no more bash from people..t-ara is the best..hope everything will go well..good luck..

T-ara Wins Poll for Girl Group with Strongest Minds

11921002.jpg

T-ara was chosen as the girl group with the strongest mental capacity.

According to a poll taken on the community portal site DC Inside from July 31 to August 7, T-ara was ‘the girl group with the biggest will and the strongest mental capacity’.

The group garnered 11,858 votes, 80.1 percent out of the total of 14,798 votes for the poll. T-ara became popular after debuting in 2009 with Lies, and has been active in music, acting and variety both as a group and individually. Recently, however, it’s found itself in big trouble with outcast rumors that started through social networks.

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) followed T-ara with 860 votes (5.8 percent), while Kara came in third with 369 votes (2.5 percent). 2NE1 and SISTAR could also be found on the list.

DC Inside is currently holding a poll under the same theme with boy groups from August 7 to 14. As of August 8, JYJ is in the lead with 192 votes, which is 81 percent of the total number of votes.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

emm..of course..not surprise..thanks to netizens for spreading rumors about t-ara..hope t-ara will always be strong..i love t-ara..

found it on tumblr and please show yr support okay.

tara-international

tumblr_m8iys5bbBZ1qf5fl1o1_500.jpg

tara-international:

:

Lord Noodles here, myself, AmandaMetal, Jokerstorm2 and some Diadems are trying to make a campaign:
International T-ara Fan Support Day.

The purpose? Show our love of T-ara.

Show a homemade sign, fan art, drawings, photo support, album collections, something you’ve done as a fan of T-ara to show everyone!
I spoke once of being loud and proud
of being a fan, well here’s your chance to do it! Post on your own blogs, or you can contribute
SUBMIT
to my other one; we’re looking for a place to collect all of this T-ara Love!

T-ara Time to Love!

Hey guys if you haven’t already, share this and contribute to the project! Thanks!