Diadem Forums

[12.08.09] T-ara's Hyomin will attend "One Thousandth Man" press conference on the 14th

nathaniel

[12.08.09] T-ara's Hyomin will attend "One Thousandth Man" press conference on the 14th

2012080914562286_1_rstarlbn.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin will make her first appearance since the "bad press" began about T-ara.

On the 14th, Hyomin will attend the press conference for the fantasy MBC sitcom "One Thousandth Man".

Including Hyomin, Kang Yewon and Lee Cheonhee will also be there to talk about the drama. T-ara stopped all schedules and appearances and this is becoming a hot topic because it's the first time a member will make an appearance since the news broke.

T-ara's Soyeon is currently in KBS2's "Haeundae Lovers" while Eunjung is in the upcoming SBS drama "Five Fingers".

"One Thousandth Man" is a sitcom where a Gumiho has to find the last liver to eat to equal one thousand and follows her life and family story.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120809n19648

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Someone should beef up security at the press conference, just in case. You never know what sort of wild and crazy stuff is going to be directed at Hyomin given the sensitivity of the situation.

On the other hand...another Gumiho? -_____-

" T-ara stopped all schedules and appearances"

Yet, three of the members are out for drama shoots - how does that not get counted into their 'schedules and appearances'? I find this a bit laughable.

Am I the only 1 think that Hyomin use this press conference to clear up this issue.. We know Hyomin right.. She always trying to protect her members.. just like she did with Jiyeon's ramen issue, Mose's issue & etc.. Btw, Hyomin fighting.. I know you can do it.. Queen's will protect T-ara <3

also, when t-ara went through the "non-professional" and "stuck up" controversy. She also took it upon herself to defend T-ara and apologize for any misunderstandings. *-* HYOMIN! HAVE COURAGE! I will always support you~

This might be good news. :) T-ara is preparing to make their appearances in public after the controversy. This would make people feel more acceptable and welcomed towards their later comeback, as it would be strange and confused to see T-ara perform after all this long time... ^____^ be optimistic all Queen's !!! <3

Oh, and if Hyomin attend her prescon, Eunjung will definitely does too. She is onle of the four leads of Finve Fingers.I miss T-ara very much!!! A wwek and a half without them feel like a year...I try my best to grasp any info related to T-ara through any means, twitter or news... Wish Hyomin first a safe and sound begin with her prescon and drama...for Eunjung my bias to have good rating movie...and all T-ara to MAKE COMEBACK SOON TO WARM THE HEART OF ALL OUR QUEEN'S.

I MISS T-ARA....T-ara FIGHTING !!!!