Diadem Forums

[12.08.10] T-ara's Eunjung to attend SBS "Five Fingers" press conference

nathaniel

"Netizens have protested for T-ara's Hyomin, Eunjung and Soyeon (KBS Haeundae Lovers) to be removed from their dramas, however all of the drama broadcasters decided not to make that change." - netizens/haters are full of themselves, broadcasts centers are more mature enough to think not like toddlers ehem netizen's way of thinking... the haters would still not succeed on breaking t-ara coz we are still here to defend and support them.. fighting fighting..

wait, what happened here?

i mean is this already happened yesterday or it will be on the same date of press confe of hyomin? :D

happy to know that they are already one by one showing themselves... hope the other members are also doing good... especially my leader Soyeon, since of course, she is the leader, the issue happened last few days is also her responsibility T.T

I read some article that the press conference will be held on aug 16 and hopefully the press conference will be fine. fighting unnie.=)

wait, what happened here?

i mean is this already happened yesterday or it will be on the same date of press confe of hyomin? :D

happy to know that they are already one by one showing themselves... hope the other members are also doing good... especially my leader Soyeon, since of course, she is the leader, the issue happened last few days is also her responsibility T.T

acc to the article i read press conference will be on aug 16.

its good to know that they were appearing one by one, each day fans are encouraged because speculating, where will this girls be these days ? are they doing fine ? its a strong message to fans that even after the unreasonable judgement were made, they keep going on strong. Stay Strong Eunjung, Stay Strong T-ara ! God Save the Queen's !

t-ara to comeback in late august

TARA’s leader Soyeon reveals that online bullies don’t bother her

“Sometimes we become aware of some of it, but rarely and seldom because we are very busy always. We prefer not to look on our computers and concentrate on our schedule, which is very full always. Over the years we have had so much contact with our fans, we love them so much and we know they have suffered in this. We are strong and determined because we are T-ARA and we will continue to be the best we can for our fans. Please look forward to Sexy Love

Transl. min

cr:Naver

Hmm.. I for one am glad to see that most of the mudslinging has died down and that the girls will soon be able to (hopefuly) resume their normal activities. True, the damage has been done, and T-Ara may have forever lost a valuable member of the group, but they will eventually have to move on, and we need to be right alongside them to see them pull through.

very happy eunjung will attend the conferences.

no matter other people say about eunjung, i still support eunjung!

very happy to see eunjung will attend the conference,

no matter what other people say, i will support eunjung.

and i hope this drama has big ratings, so it can prove eunjung still loved by many citizens

eunjung fighting!

watch this guys soyeon crying and she look so sad

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see subs for that so we can understand what she is discussing. At the same time, going to view it made me see idiotic comments again from the antis. I am looking forward to T-ara comeback and hope that they come back strong and better than ever. It will be a hard road but challenge is nothing new to these girls. I just hope they start feeling happy again. I heard on another site that fans who visited Eunjung's mom's cafe heard from her that Eunjung is losing sleep and weight and is spiritually and mentally down. She has always seem to be the most sensitive to me in the group as well as the most caring so this must be very hard for her.