Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Korean Netizens with idol culture and T-ara boycott

jodyngo

Korean Netizens with idol culture and T-ara boycott

I do, really do want to write so much things about that story, based on what is happening around Jiyeon, Hwayoung and other remaining members of T-ara.

What people are looking for or intend to pick to pieces to set it right or wrong, I will not discuss none of those but the attitudes of everyone within that search in which sometimes you’ve put yourselves into a position of "lofty outsiders"

What happened in recent days should be the worst things against T-ara that I’ve never seen since the time I got to know them (yes, within a very short time): news, public opinion, decision of CEO and the attitudes of Korean netizens.

A MAJORITY OF FAN TAKE THE DEIFICATION OF IDOL.

If you like someone due to her beauty, it is mostly certain that you’ll quit her when she is no longer beautiful. It is much easier for you to be ruined if there is anything causes detriment to your Idol: sacred personality, kindness, altruism, talent, youth etc... Oh my small friends, tell me if there is any one whose such characteristics exist, then why did you yourselves love them right at the time they were just a round zero and full of shortcomings? Why have you showed your continual support of T-ara band, a never-be-perfect band, regardless of the existence of other better music bands around you.

That’s your choices, your beliefs, your spirits, I respect everyone who falls in love with T-ara due to their imperfections: beauty, singing voice, dance, music and characteristic...

It is not about the perfection or imperfection of T-ara, it is all about your choice of attitude to be enjoyable with such imperfections. After 3 years, you’ve tasted joyfulness from them, even tears from the annual anniversaries of 29-7 for those who’ve been T-ara followers for a long time. I admire them who have taken the same road with T-ara since their first steps...

But where have such things come from? From your eyes, are they spotless or does their particular, abundant and natural music from television shows or their lively personalities or their music awards give you full satisfaction?

So let me ask you which reasons could be used to explain your actions of massive destruction under the event that even you do not know what is really true?

- Proofs for accusation are shaped in your own way: even the most normal words or pictures are now misunderstood in a distorted manner

- Your actions: Burn albums or go on strike for protest by the slogan: social boycott.

I asked myself: What do you really have in minds and really want to do when everything has been pushed too far? Are T-ara girls forced to face a dark future if Korean Netizens do not fling themselves out as savage and out-of-mind animals? Are you really fighting for reason or for any other purpose?

In T-ara case, although we are just foreigners, while standing in front of their problems, we think nothing but the fact of anxiety that those young girls could be swallowed up by continual waves of boycott. We’ve never expected them to perform what are out their capabilities, but this fact enhances us to expect strengths from them, to let them have time to look back at what had happened and to enable them to learn their own lessons.

The importance is: Will they overcome and return...?

It is so sorrowful when T-ara has been trampled on by their home people from their home country and hence, all of us have to turn our back towards Korean netizens: Queen's Japan has closed all connection to Queen's Korea due to its disagreement of this action. Queen's from other nations (Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, Philippines, US/UK...) have shaken each other hands to launch many videos on Youtube to heavily support T-ara.

What we are doing is for friends, sisters, younger sisters who do not share our language and blood. And also for the essential-to-have generosity between human living in the same age.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF T-ARA DISAPPEARS?

K-POP still follow its daily route in which weekly music shows and annual concerts happens to rise itself towards the outside world together with other delegates. People should forget T-ara soon. Netizens’ lives still run24h per day to continue what they are interested in if a similar matter may happen in the future.

But eternally, we will never see again an eminent delegate of the Hallyu wave, K-POP will permanently lose 6 ambitious girls who only spend 2 hours/day for sleeping and no holiday during the last 3 years...

Those 6 girls may let their beliefs fly forever and after what all happened, is it possible that any Korean artist should fall into depression or suicide if things continue in such a way? How iron-hearted the consequences they are facing now!

What I want to show you is a truth and a minimum belief that must be existed in you when your love is targeted to anyone or anything. If you bring a truth to anyone, please prove the fact that truth itself will validate its own value, never let yourself be chaotic and puzzled due to the public ill will, never allow yourself to take capabilities and rights to judge and push someone to his/her own end.

You could stand in one side to protect your own vision, but only do it after carefully thinking of what you intend to say, like you take a knife safely as long as you do not use your left hand to hurt the other hand, please do not weaken yourself while there are many people are waiting outside to let you down.

It is really hard for me to know the whole story while there is no sign that that unexpected event may stop. However, we would like to show our forever beliefs to those 6 girls: for me, they are always the most wonderful young Koreans that I’ve ever known.

To Korean Netizens: It’s time to STOP!

To Queen's who are disappointed: It’s good to show your disappointment against a show, but it’s too early to do the same thing towards all who are making their greatest attempts for the success of that performance.

To T-ara: Stay Strong. Regardless of restarting from zero, we’re still together forever.

Queen's Vietnam

As a Korean fan here, this is what I have to say - there needs to be more communication between K-fans, J-fans and Int. fans and if anything, the ex-fans and netizens are throwing their flaming torches at the wrong people, namely T-ara.

It's KKS who needs to be getting chased by the mob armed with pitchforks and torches for starting the entire mess (perhaps as early as 2010) by creating such an inhospitable environment for T-ara in the first place. Stuff like this was bound to happen at some point.

Dare I say, I think it's best fans of all nationalities try convincing netizens on who's to really blame for rather than engaging in a silly and probably endless war defending T-ara against antis, T-Jinyo or the general public for the matter - the latter only makes the fandom in general look like it's full of delusional whacks.

To the Original Poster, . . . a very nice posting and statement. For myself and others, we still believe our dearly beloved Hwayoung will return to the group soon. ^_^ I applaud the Vietnamese Fans, and the other fans across the globe of our girls. *claps* I will add the following, . . .

LUCID HOPES

Seeing as K-Pop is growing more and more these days, thanks to social media factors, technologies, and the hard work from the K-Pop industry, including their artists, and yes of course, the fans, us as well, in producing great and awesome quality performances that continue and support that international medium called culture technology. T-ara's accomplishments have them getting ready to enter the world stage, after making achievements in Japan recently. Even though visa problems arose for their anticipated U.S. concert in California this year, with their fellow labelmates, fans still hope to see all 7 of the girls, well, soon to be 9, performing on stage live, and at fan meets, around the world. All of this due to a misunderstanding to a single word, . . . determination. Followed by endless bashing and extreme accusations with no proof, that affected upcoming events, dramas, and many fans around the world. The funny thing about it, this happens to every celebrity and athlete when it comes to misinterpretations to spare. This, however bad it seems, there's still hope, even for our 9 girls.

It's no secret that controversies, no matter how bad that they can get, there is the one word, that has echoed through our existence and became part of our beliefs and self-improvements, . . . redemption. And not only for our girls, the company, especially their C.E.O., but for fans too, whether it's to cheer more, or offer an apology for taking things out of context without an explanation, this virtue, redemption, is one of many keys to escaping a life time of damnation, sadness, and depression. What happiness was lost, can be restored, and need not be buried so deeply by these continuing allegations without any proof, while hurting others in these ongoing demonstrations. Redemption is not something that labels a person as being a criminal for life, nor does it mean that makes lesser beings from the mistakes already made. It is a way to pick yourself back up and become better when something doesn't go the way that was anticipated before.

Our hopes, . . .

Fans stay united as our girls, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Boram, Areum, and Dani come back together.

Working conditions become even more improved for everybody in the company to work together more efficiently and effectively.

Adequate amount of vacation a must from time to time for all employees and employers of Core Contents Media for rest and recuperation and revitalization.

This misunderstanding subsides and allow "everybody" time to recover, and have Hwayoung return to the group.

More safeguarding procedures to ensure a good working environment for everyone in the entertainment industry.

For me, . . .

All the above. I hope Hwayoung returns to T-ara soon, and continue their careers together as being one of the best K-Pop idol groups in the world. :)

@Scatter_88mil

A lynch mob is so archaic, and only used by tyrannical dictators these days. It's better to employ the police and law enforcement officials. It's way more effective and more civil, even if it the trial ends in a life prison sentence with the possibilities of the criminal(s) to get a good thrashing by other prison inmates everyday, maybe a stabbing every now and then.