Diadem Forums

[12.08.12] Video - Soyeon Chosun Media Interview

craZy

Waiting for the trans!!! Awww Sso leader ah don't cry, please be strong, I know this is the hardest time for T-ara and all members, but we fans here are always support you and T-ara!!! It so sad to see Sso leader broke down like this. She looks so pale, sad, swollen eyes,...it is totally different with the strong and happy leader that we used to see :((((. OMG i can't imagine how Hyo & EJ will be like when they attend their pressconf, those 2 are really emotional, ahhhh. Please be strong T-ara, be strong Sso, be strong Hyo, be strong EJ!!!

T-ara fighting!!!

I´m worried for them and most of all for Eunjung, her mother said she has lost weight, can´´t sleep well and is tired.

Bully netizens are the only here who MUST give an apology, the only proved bullyng is from netizens to T-ara.

they claimed to hate bully, but they enjoy doing it to T-ara.

this girls are young, i don´t want to even imagine if one of the members become ill or do something stupid because of this rumours and some netizens (NOT FANS even if they say the were fans) say rude things to them, behind an anonymus name, everybody is very brave when is anonymus and know nobody is going to make them reponsible for their actions.

shame of people, because T-ARA IS AND WILL STILL BE HERE NOW AND IN FUTURE, but they are cowards and have no lives.

Guest HyominSpain

I think everybody is waiting for the trans now... ^^ But only watching her crying... makes my heart hurt...

I can't imagine how the rest of T-ara members are... maybe crying...

Poor them...

Fighting!!

I feel like bullying those haters. I feel like torturing them, then chop them into pieces and let their flesh rot.

Park Soyeon, don't cry anymore. Wipe away all your tears, stand up again and prove to those smart-a$$ netizens who are SO GOOD in video editing and adobe photoshop that T-ara is not as weak as they perceived.

And you look absolutely stunning.

I found a very short translation of the keypoint of what soyeon said about the bullying controversy by Nath's translation. ”she blamed it on herself because she wrote a tweet that became a big deal and is the leader.” ”soyeon said she’s afraid to turn on the tv or go on the internet after everything that happened” - Nath’s translation. It really hurts me to see soyeon cry and putting the blame all to herself to protect the other members. T-ara stay strong true Queen's will always be there for you.

Please remember to like the video :)

It's good that she didn't check the internet. I don't want her to see those so-called fans turned their back on them.

They've worked so hard for the fans and yet some of these people believe in rumors instead of them.

(Sorry .. I'm in a bad mood with all the antis' comment lately.)

Stay strong please ... we'll always support you. You're Queen Sso, you should be talkative as always and smile to the camera. :)

it's really heart breaking to watch her crying like that... those hater probably satisfied now or they never get satisfied ...watching this give me a lot of thinking how it's going to be in eunjung and hyomin situation later if they will get ask about this. I hope all the girls stay strong and keep their faith. T-ARA <3

"The messages we left on twitter about Hwayoung were uncalled for, we know now."

So those messages was about Hwayoung indeed...

i know, right. all this while, me+fans are being optimist and thought that they were being supportive. but they admit it themselves that it was about Hwayoung indeed. so sad... :(

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA