Diadem Forums

[12.08.12] Video - Soyeon Chosun Media Interview

craZy

As someone who's more familiar with western music culture, an artist going on hiatus for months, years, even decade+ isn't so strange to me. So when the term "comeback" is used in Kpop for groups who released an album a few months before, I found that to be extremely ridiculous. With that being said now would be the time for T-ara to just ghost for a few months, maybe even a year. They need the break and management can use the time to reevaluate things for the better. Though it's nice, we don't need T-ara on stage 24/7. Us fan won't go anywhere or forget them.

The company needs them out there as T-ara is their primary source of income. They don't have any other act as successful as T-ara in their roster.

The second one came from E! news. I think (hope) they have more capable translators than fan's blog, so i'm more prone to believe to the second translation.

Me too. Plus, enewsworld.com has the second strongest ties to the West, next to Arirang, because it's an Mnet media division. I'm sure the second translation is the most accurate out of the rest, seeing that the person who wrote it, is from CJ E&M. Well known for being one of the few companies that provide English translations for dramas and movies from South Korea.

The company needs them out there as T-ara is their primary source of income. They don't have any other act as successful as T-ara in their roster.

That's a great way to burn them out and turn something they enjoy into something they despise. T-ara took a bit of momentum before they started getting noticed and getting more fans. The thing is CCM abandons most of their groups if they don't become successful right away. How such an established company does everything so wrong is beyond me.

• 3 weeks later...