Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] Soyeon taken to the hospital after a major car accident

nathaniel

Oh my God, I hope she really isn't injured at all, but when you read "the vehicle flipped over", you tend to worry about at least some injuries! I just saw her interview too, and teared up when the poor girl cried over this whole controversy. Things keep piling up on the girls this month this year.

A bit off point, but: KKS really is a horrible CEO, only capable of destroying his own artists, not protecting them. And it seems as though everyone under him suffers for it - including the staff (stylists, makeup artists, etc.).

Considering T-ara has a whole bunch of staff personnel following them around, you can imagine how much they're overworked as well - not to mention their pay is a lot smaller =/

Reading the comments on AKP just make me thinking that some netizens are just either plain dumb,stupid or both.She was seriously involved in a major car accident and they have the guts to say "Oh,that crappy girl deserve more than that","She need to die from all those bullying","I believe none of the bully's words (during the interview) ,etc...

It breaks my heart seeing those harsh comments especially since Soyeon is my bias. :( The year 2012 really put her to test as T-ara's leader.Hope everything's alright and they can come back strong as ever.

OMG this year is not for T-ara >.<. what is going this summer? Why is unfortunate events keep happened to T-ara???? Soyeon please stay strong, feel better. Please take care of yourself. We fans here always support you and all the girls no matter what happen. Antis/neitizen need to STOP bashing T-ara, keep bashing when there is a human life involved right now!!!! Gosh, these haters are not human, what do they want with T-ara? depressed? commit suicide?. Just STOP already!!!