Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] Soyeon taken to the hospital after a major car accident

nathaniel

Oh my God could this year get any worst?? They haven't even recovered from the 'bullying controversies' and netizens bashing them yet and now this happen?? I hope Soyeon is fine.. And i hope no more accidents or anything bad that will happen to T-ara this year because seriously i am now thinking that 2012 is really a bad year for T-ara..

And how much i wanna slap those netizens across their faces (if i could just see them) that is saying Soyeon deserve this or rather T-ara thus.. God people nobody deserve this?? Netizens really are wicked and cruel..

STAY STRONG T-ARA!!! FIGHTING!!! if this year is not T-ara year then i now they'll comeback stronger on 2013..

Thank god she is alright.. this incident just makes me realize how less beautiful the world will be without anyone of the T-ara members.

Oh yeah.. Soyeon just had an interview Chosun Ilbo, would be really really grateful if someone can please post the translation here, Allkpop has it but I don't trust their translation so much (they always seem to 'forget' certain paragraphs)..thanks

some fans wrote this

READ IT PLEASE ! Hwayoung had a manicure while other members were busy with Budokan concert rehearsal. That made other members upset. Mermber asked KKS to solve the conflict caused by HWA, but SY never expected KKS to kick HWA out of the group. SY was surprised. SY says all other members including SY that they are really sorry for the tweets which aroused the controvercy, but was no bullies... hwa was in Beauty Shop while other members were practicing Budokhan concert rehearsal.