Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.08.13] Soyeon taken to the hospital after a major car accident

Are you f****** serious? can't hey have a little peace... and just after she spoke to the public about the situation and what happened... and now this? well at least it seems it isn't anything serious but hope she gets well soon!

When I first saw this news on AKP, I really hoped it was just a mistranslation or a troll. But it's not. Omg Soyeon, please be alright. ;(:(;(

Same with everyone else, the headline of this news scared the s*** out of me. But im glad that soyeon didnt get into any serious injuries. I wish soyeon and the other staffs that was in the car accident recovery soon.

Oh my God, I hope she really isn't injured at all, but when you read "the vehicle flipped over", you tend to worry about at least some injuries! I just saw her interview too, and teared up when the poor girl cried over this whole controversy. Things keep piling up on the girls this month this year.

A bit off point, but: KKS really is a horrible CEO, only capable of destroying his own artists, not protecting them. And it seems as though everyone under him suffers for it - including the staff (stylists, makeup artists, etc.).

Considering T-ara has a whole bunch of staff personnel following them around, you can imagine how much they're overworked as well - not to mention their pay is a lot smaller =/

Oh man, I hope everybody involved was okay. 2012 doesn't seem to be doing well for T-Ara, I hope later on this year they can pull themselves up again.

Reading the comments on AKP just make me thinking that some netizens are just either plain dumb,stupid or both.She was seriously involved in a major car accident and they have the guts to say "Oh,that crappy girl deserve more than that","She need to die from all those bullying","I believe none of the bully's words (during the interview) ,etc...

It breaks my heart seeing those harsh comments especially since Soyeon is my bias. :( The year 2012 really put her to test as T-ara's leader.Hope everything's alright and they can come back strong as ever.

OMG this year is not for T-ara >.<. what is going this summer? Why is unfortunate events keep happened to T-ara???? Soyeon please stay strong, feel better. Please take care of yourself. We fans here always support you and all the girls no matter what happen. Antis/neitizen need to STOP bashing T-ara, keep bashing when there is a human life involved right now!!!! Gosh, these haters are not human, what do they want with T-ara? depressed? commit suicide?. Just STOP already!!!

It's been a hard time for T-ara now, but with all these happens... I think i'm caring & loving them more & more~~

Support T-Ara!! Fighting!

ohh noes..... hope she gets well ):

even tho the injuries arent too serious, my jaw just dropped and i

feel like i want to snap it off. take care soyeon!