Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara on hiatus, preparing for a comeback? New song to be released end of August

nathaniel

[12.08.13] T-ara on hiatus, preparing for a comeback? New song to be released end of August

2012081201000743200038791.jpg

After the bullying situation arose with T-ara's Hwayoung, they suspended all activities and canceled schedules, but it's known they'll release a new song at the end of this month. According to some, T-ara will return sooner than expected.

According to multiple people, T-ara will return with "Sexy Love" at the end of the month. An industry insider said, "Core Contents Media doesn't want to reveal the distribution information and are trying to work out an agreement with Loen Entertainment." Another insider said, "It seems like T-ara will stay solid on releasing a new song this month. I heard that recently they're working on the music video."

T-ara announced last month they would come back with "sexy Love" on the 15th after "Day by Day" began topping the charts. The song was made by Shinsadong Tiger, who made T-ara's previous hits "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly" and "Lovey-Dovey" and it was expected that the new electronic dance song would once again achieve amazing results.

After the bullying situation involving Hwayoung surfaced at the end of last month, T-ara had to postpone their Korean concert from the 11th to the end of the year.

Another official said, "CEO Kim Kwangsoo made the situation go by quickly in front of our eyes as the Olympics were going on. If they release a new song, it'll be tough for T-ara to get back to where they were."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120812n13821

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I wish their comeback turn out great! I wanted to see all of them comeback stronger and better!!! T-ara please take care of yourself, physically and mentally. I don't want to see any of you hurt like this anymore or cry anymore. I really miss you guys' smile :((((. I know it will be really hard to be like the beginning, but remember you all still have fans like us here always support you guys!!!

T-ara fighting!!!

Is this the 'mysterious' techno tune that you can hear during the Making of the Day by Day MV? + add the lyrics that Soyeon was recording during Star Life Theatre...

I'm not sure if it was my favorite lyrics and sound but I really hope that T-ara proves me wrong and make this into another mega hit..

I consider this to be a rather awful decision at best.

T-ara's image is still not exactly great amongst the Korean public even now and all things considered, it doesn't help that groups like T-Jinyo are still around.

Who in their right mind would want to have T-ara release a new song merely weeks after going through perhaps one of the biggest idol scandals to ever occur in Kpop?

No, the best course of action is that they need to lay low until the public as a whole eases down rather than have such an early comeback. Are they willing to face black oceans, more waves of public scrutiny and even possibly physical attacks from antis?

According to multiple people, T-ara will return with "Sexy Love" at the end of the month. An industry insider said, "Core Contents Media doesn't want to reveal the distribution information and are trying to work out an agreement with Loen Entertainment." Another insider said, "It seems like T-ara will stay solid on releasing a new song this month. I heard that recently they're working on the music video."

Sexy love gonna be HIT. I believe that.. They still got #3 on mubank last week though this issue still lingering in Korea.. They gonna kill the charts again with this new song.. Haters/antis can't stop T-ara to be more successful in the future.. Keep faith guys.. :)

Another official said, "CEO Kim Kwangsoo made the situation go by quickly in front of our eyes as the Olympics were going on. If they release a new song, it'll be tough for T-ara to get back to where they were."

Sigh* The only person who doesn't know that is ... KKS, as always.

If I was in the management, I would probably wait for another month before releasing. Let them slip back into the industry and talk a little about the incident (like Sso did) would be my way of getting T-ara back on track.

And now Sso is injured .. CCM should really think about this comeback. If they want the girls to be stronger than before, then let them rest. They needed it for physical and mental reasons.

some fans wrote this

READ IT PLEASE ! Hwayoung had a manicure while other members were busy with Budokan concert rehearsal. That made other members upset. Mermber asked KKS to solve the conflict caused by HWA, but SY never expected KKS to kick HWA out of the group. SY was surprised. SY says all other members including SY that they are really sorry for the tweets which aroused the controvercy, but was no bullies... hwa was in Beauty Shop while other members were practicing Budokhan concert rehearsal.

I consider this to be a rather awful decision at best.

T-ara's image is still not exactly great amongst the Korean public even now and all things considered, it doesn't help that groups like T-Jinyo are still around.

Who in their right mind would want to have T-ara release a new song merely weeks after going through perhaps one of the biggest idol scandals to ever occur in Kpop?

No, the best course of action is that they need to lay low until the public as a whole eases down rather than have such an early comeback. Are they willing to face black oceans, more waves of public scrutiny and even possibly physical attacks from antis?

I totally agree! There's still so much haters out there that even if the song is AMAZING, it might not get to the top! They need to kick back, focus on other activities, and wait till this blows over! I too am waiting for the song, but I would rather they wait and gain the success they deserve. In the end, we know CCM and KKS will suck as much $ as they can out of the girls and disregard what's best for the group. Poor members! :unsure: