Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara on hiatus, preparing for a comeback? New song to be released end of August

nathaniel

Honestly as much as i look forwards to their comeback, i still think its still way too early for them to be back this month, plus soyeon really needs more time to recover. Just read some articles on allkpop and it doesnt seem like the netizens have gotten over the whole issue at all D:

Absolutely agree with you! their health is The most important thing now, they will be full of stress after their comeback and I think they should delay it!!!

A couple of weeks of peice and quiet would do them good. THey need it. They were working their asses of up until now, and after that this whole xxxx arose whit Hwayoung turned into a martyr overnight and so on. Now whit Soyen getting a busted neck they really need the R&R.

emm..what suppose we do now..

yes..their sexy love comeback is awesome..can't wait any longer..

but this is not the right time for it..seriously, the controversy is not finished yet..people still talk bad about t-ara..

n soyeon got car accident..kks is crazy..is he going to kill t-ara or what..

i hope t-ara will be strong..n hwaiting sexy love..i will support t-ara no matter what happen..

please just let t-ara rest..after what happen to soyeon,she need 2 month to recover( remember what happen to snsd sooyoung? she have to rest for 2 month)

if kks still want t-ara make their comeback in late august,i just afraid soyeon hurt herself again

Despite everything that has happened, I'm really looking forward to "Sexy Love"! I'm excited for their MV, as well. I hope netizens will get past this by the end of August so T-ara can comfortable perform and do what they love to do. I will support T-ara no matter what.

I am really excited for the release of Sexy Love.

I have been constantly watching the teaser and their rehearsal/recording in Star Life Theater.

I want to see the continuation of their MV drama as well as the new dance moves of the song.

As much as I am disappointed about the delay of the release...

I will still respect their decision about when they will release this song.

I became a T-ara's music before I actually knew about each and every member.

Notwithstanding the controversy, I am still optimistic that their dance and music can still top the music charts.

I wish them all good health, safety from anti-fans and more strength.

T-ara fighting!

seriously, i don't know what to say... T_T i mean, even rookies who need to promote themselves more didn't release as much as t-ara who is already an established group. a postpone from august 11th to the end of the month? that's not even a hiatus. srsly. kks just wants to milk cash as much as he could during t-ara's active years. T__T

yep i do want them to be active, but these much of promotions in barely half years? for me, it felt like sechs kies all over again. and you all know what happen to sechs kies in the end.