Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara on hiatus, preparing for a comeback? New song to be released end of August

nathaniel

So who knows, maybe they should have an issue-specific appearance? I don't know, I'm pretty short on answers, but given Mr. Kim's whirlwind of activity at the beginning of the month, he's coming off as somewhat complacent given that the commentary over anything T-ara is still ongoing. But I guess it's not his uh, tookus on the line right now, and since that flare-up early this year I've been of the opinion that Mr. Kim's willing to leave T-ara to the wolves, whether they're making bank or not - that is, he's only going to take an active interest in their welfare if the company's on the line, otherwise he'll just let things go as they go.

Anyway, can you imagine T-ara going on stage before people are ready to stomach seeing them again? I mean, if you're another masochist who reads the comments on akp articles, at the very least it's clear that there's still a lot of people who, like, are disgusted with T-ara right now - and not for fandom reasons, but for supposed moral reasons (so they tell themselves). We're already half-way through August, that means Mr. Kim is hoping that the audiences will fritter away their negativity in under two weeks? Maybe, maybe if nothing appears in the news about them in that time, people would run out of things to talk about, if there were nothing to remind the haters of how they feel about T-ara in that time, maybe, by the slimmest of margins one could expect that T-ara could be greeted by at least a lukewarm reception by the non-fans (neutrals and worse). But we've still got Eunjung's press conference coming, which, again, will remind everyone what they think of the whole situation, and that'll at least flare things up for a few days - so if Eunjung appears later this week, it'll keep T-ara in people's minds for at least the weekend, and then there'd be just one week of (maybe) no specific T-ara news before they release. But then, they'd need to drum up the usual press announcements regarding the release, so no, there wouldn't be that one week of buffer time to let people forget more or less what they think of T-ara. And that besides, three of them will frequently be plastered on tv screens in their respective roles, those shows will be advertised in commercials and billboards and whatever, serving as another constant reminder of what's been going on.

And if they're talking full-on comeback, that means stage performances? In front of crowds that haven't yet gotten over the whole thing? I mean, the Queens, the fans, whatever, unless they come out in force and buy every ticket to those performances (or whatever - I mean fill every seat), there's gonna be a lot of people there who won't approve of seeing T-ara. It's something of a distant memory now, but anyone remember the "black ocean" SNSD stuff? And that was just over petty jealousy - the T-ara haters think they have a moral mandate to hate on these girls. I seem to remember fights breaking out back then in the SNSD thing, and really, if you, as a fan of T-ara were standing in the crowd at one of those performance shows and other crowds of people were booing T-ara or whatever, shouting hate slogans and what-not, I mean, what would you do? And given what's been going on already, I imagine the haters won't take too kindly to anyone cheering for T-ara either. And not to paint too clear a picture, but the girls will be standing on stage, what will they see and hear and what will they think and feel?

Madness! I hate just thinking about all this stuff and finding new reasons to, like, just hate Mr. Kim, but so far I don't think I've seen him back down from any of the cockamamie schemes he's announced to the press. There's no need to test the waters - it should be abundantly clear where the populace as a whole stands on the T-ara issue. I can still imagine sales being at least manageable, but it would be straight up torture to throw the girls on stage like this. Again, those stages on Inkigayo and Music Bank and whatever else, those aren't T-ara events, there won't just be T-ara fans there, like at a concert of theirs.

Like, vaya con Dios, T-ara and the fans, especially the ones in Korea, you'll see and probably do things that'll surprise you. I don't know, maybe it would be possible to somehow flood the studios, like recruit neutral friends of yours (if there are any), people who normally wouldn't go, and have them agree to cheer T-ara on or just not to cheer against them? Sounds like an unlikely plan, but short of locking down the place I'm low on ideas as to how to keep things from getting ugly.

I don't know, does anyone here have connections with the fandom in Korea? Because those fans will really need to, like, that is if they aren't already, they need to brainstorm, or just be ready.

It's crazy with what CEO Kim Kwang Soo has in mind with not knowing that to expect or what is going to happen next. Something good or something bad might be happening next and then everyone will start blaming T-ara again which is definitely not good. They have dropped a lot despite international love.

some fans wrote this

READ IT PLEASE ! Hwayoung had a manicure while other members were busy with Budokan concert rehearsal. That made other members upset. Mermber asked KKS to solve the conflict caused by HWA, but SY never expected KKS to kick HWA out of the group. SY was surprised. SY says all other members including SY that they are really sorry for the tweets which aroused the controvercy, but was no bullies... hwa was in Beauty Shop while other members were practicing Budokhan concert rehearsal.

can i get the proof? sorry, but i just want to know whether its true or not. :] thanks.

anyway, im not agree. soyeon must have some rest. she must be trauma . D:

some fans wrote this

READ IT PLEASE ! Hwayoung had a manicure while other members were busy with Budokan concert rehearsal. That made other members upset. Mermber asked KKS to solve the conflict caused by HWA, but SY never expected KKS to kick HWA out of the group. SY was surprised. SY says all other members including SY that they are really sorry for the tweets which aroused the controvercy, but was no bullies... hwa was in Beauty Shop while other members were practicing Budokhan concert rehearsal.

sorry, but i saw this kind of comment is not different by those bullying nonsense from antis/t-jinyo, only this one is targeted to hwayoung. <_< how valid is your source? how did fan know about that? did soyeon or any t-ara member ever talked about that beauty shop thing themselves? seriously, we know NOTHING about their true conflicts' reason. -_-

after all this stuff, though i still want some damn explanation... i want they all to resolve it between them, even if they hide many facts from us fans, i don't care. i just want them seven to met us FANS (not antis or t-jinyo) and resolve everything. so if hwayoung's back, she's back for good. if they separated, they separated for good.

You guys are telling them "FIGHTING!", right? Well, this is their way of doing that; to come back with a new single, smashing MV and performances with smiles and OOMPH. As someone said before, smiling KILLS your haters - performing normally and being polite about the situation will probably work. If T-ARA were to wait the situation out, their popularity might go down even more. The only way to go is forward and they are doing that. They were going to have to do that sooner or later anyway, whether it meant staying together or disbanding, and disbanding is still possible.