Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

nathaniel

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

20120813130208306.jpg

Girl group T-ara's Soyeon was transported to Seoul in a neck strap after being in a car accident.

On the 13th, Core Contents Media said, "Soyeon was taken from the hospital in Gumi to the hospital in Seoul for emergency medical treatment. More prescire tests will be finished in Seoul and they'll check the status of her body."

20120813130208358.jpg

Star News has obtained exclusive photos of Soyeon at the hospital lying down with a neck strap and she seemed to be in a lot of pain.

Her agency said, "Apparently Soyeon received injuries from the accident and we're very surprised. She has pain in her neck, shoulders, back and side."

20120813130208411.jpg

They continued, "Her schedule for 'Haeundae Lovers' is canceled today. We'll discuss more with crew about her next schedules after we get an update on her health status. Soyeon said she has strong intentions to continue shooting."

Including Soyeon, five people were involved in the car accident.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120813130013947

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

please, please for Soyeon to recover...I broke into tears reading the accident news, feeling relieved that she does not have serious injuries and now almost have a heart attack seeing this...pictures and everything...

Her injuries is serious...she needs proper chenking and rest. Please stop thinking of the schedule Soyeon ah...Even CCM get surprised, don't they have to be by her side like 24/7 to make sure she's OK!!!!!!!!!

Injured neck, back, shoulders and side...oh my god...our lead vocalist Soyeon...THinking of Sexy Love robotic dance I dont want it to be released this August. Soyeon NEEDS A FULL REST!!!!!!!!!

Why there are no news of the others who were also in the cars. Are they OK? The car crashed and flipped...This IS NOT A JOKE!!!