Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

nathaniel

Prayers are with her. This is not what I had envisioned when it said in the other report that she "went back to Seoul."

But do what you can to keep calm. I don't appreciate that they say "(judging from the photographs) she seemed to be in a lot of pain." The reporter didn't even see her in person. For all we know, she was just lying there bored or the lights were too bright.

Hopefully the initial diagnoses were correct, that it was just a strain and that there were no other complications. From what I know, joint strains may still be injuries, but not terrible ones.

Anyway, hoping the best for her.

IT'S GETTING WORSE!!!!

Please KKS, please don't allow soyeon to continue her drama shooting till she get well, really-really-really get well. I'm getting worry after saw these all of picture. What is in her neck? x_x Please someone give her more intention for her recovery. Soyeon need your love, your prayer to through this. :(

It's like one-by-one the problems coming up and hit little-by-little to our T-ara.

Stay strong unnie :-(

So the other report wasn't so right that Soyeon didn't receive any 'serious injuries' -_______-

What a joke.

Seriously, I don't even know what to say. Could more karma strike T-ara in any worse fashion than this? I sincerely hope she doesn't take it as much worse as some other unfortunate idols did in the past (such as SuJu's massive one years back). I swear, this comeback of theirs needs to be halted further away IMMEDIATELY. No exceptions.

There is absolutely no room for someone hurt like this to perform in any circumstance, much less when the group itself is still under public scrutiny. If CCM makes her work again so soon, then by all means, I think the fandom should take a far more bolder stance.

Let's face it people, 2012 is definitely a terrible year for them and the remainder of it likely will continue to be so.

My prayers for her. I really hope the neck brace is just a preventive measure... but its really sad to hear her in pain.

I also can't believe that someone here even mentioned the word "karma".. What? Do you think bad things only happen to bad people? Is the universe trying to punish T-ara for past & current mistakes? That's a load of bull and an insult to anyone that gets hurt while sweating blood and tears trying hard to pursue their dreams..

I'd understand if a clueless attention-crazed anti on AKP will say that, but please not here..

Wow....looks pretty darn serious to me. Geez, Soyeon please recuperate instead of forcing yourself to work. Well-being > everything else.

Is there any report on the condition of the others in the car with her? *sigh* Will continue to keep them in my prayers.

wth! Is just me or they should not have take those pictures? and of course is worse to make them public

Hospitals generally ask to turn cellphones off. At least the one I work at does, there's a sign pretty much in every section. Not too much of a stretch to think it might even be against hospital policy to take photos. But that's just me rambling.

No car crash is fun but it seems like it flipped onto the side and didn't fully roll over. So she has that to work with. However in the few times I've seen idols in vans, they usually don't have seat belts on. A neck and back injury is pretty serious so I hope she actually gets some decent time off. Another blessing is it looks likes she's conscious enough to rest her arm like that and she's not hooked up to monitor vitals. So it looks like the road for recovery for her. A bad sign would be if she was just sprawled out and hooked up to several machines. Peace of mind I guess for whoever reads this.