Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

nathaniel

My prayers for her. I really hope the neck brace is just a preventive measure... but its really sad to hear her in pain.

I also can't believe that someone here even mentioned the word "karma".. What? Do you think bad things only happen to bad people? Is the universe trying to punish T-ara for past & current mistakes? That's a load of bull and an insult to anyone that gets hurt while sweating blood and tears trying hard to pursue their dreams..

I'd understand if a clueless attention-crazed anti on AKP will say that, but please not here..

Assuming this was directed at me since I said the word 'karma', I'll give my answer.

Arguably, yes, I would say the 'universe' is punishing T-ara for their past (or current) mistakes - or if you look at it in a wider picture, punishing CCM for its past and current mistakes with T-ara as part of the collateral damage, since the latter is CCM's only real form of revenue. I don't believe in spiritual or superstitous stuff but it's pretty clear that this year is arguably perhaps T-ara's worst year overall - and whatever crap they or CCM did is coming to bite them in the ass.

Soyeon even mentioned in her recent interview that the relationship between the members isn't exactly perfect and that the Tweets to Hwayoung were definitely unwarranted for - which does speculate or imply that the atmosphere within is not so nice, which is a given due to the inhospitable environment they're in. T-ara ain't angels and saints, regardless of how hard they've worked to get where they are.

And you've got a lot of guts to accuse me of being an anti of T-ara, mate. While I may be a pessimistic asshat and had my ups and downs with the fandom as well as making fun of the members often, that doesn't mean I'm an 'anti'. Hell, I sure as hell didn't turn my back on them when the craziness of the scandal erupted, unlike many others who did and became antis themselves.

Being a fan doesn't mean I have to be optimistic, happy, cheerful and smiley 24/7 for them, if that's what you're trying to say.

In my country, people believed that unfortunate events will happen when you reach the age of 25. (It's probably a kind of cultural warning that you're a full grown adult and shouldn't be reckless or careless in life anymore.)

I have a strong feeling that Sso will be okay. She'll be stronger both physically and mentally.

Soyeon even mentioned in her recent interview that the relationship between the members isn't exactly perfect and that the Tweets to Hwayoung were definitely unwarranted for - which does speculate or imply that the atmosphere within is not so nice, which is a given due to the inhospitable environment they're in. T-ara ain't angels and saints, regardless of how hard they've worked to get where they are.

As for the recent interview, Sso confirmed my speculations.

They had a fight (a big one probably) and this time asked for KKS to decide the matter. No one expected KKS to kick Hwayoung out and they felt very bad about it. That would explain everything .. their tweets and Hyoyoung's tweets.

It's sad though that after she boldly step out to clear the matter and this accident happened.

God! really, what else could happend??... better not to ask :angry:

This girls don´t deserve all this, is so unfair, i just hope that this make them more mature, at least they know now how NOT to use twitter, i keep a little hope that Hwayoung can come back to T-ara( even if i don´t think of her as an indispensable member) but i think Soyeon was honest and to take her out of T-ara was CEO decision, but well i donñt know if this could be for good.

go T-ara, don´r give up! get well soon and please take care, they are a hospital lately :(

i hope to see them on stage soon i think hate is not as big as internet make us see.

Assuming this was directed at me since I said the word 'karma', I'll give my answer.

Arguably, yes, I would say the 'universe' is punishing T-ara for their past (or current) mistakes - or if you look at it in a wider picture, punishing CCM for its past and current mistakes with T-ara as part of the collateral damage, since the latter is CCM's only real form of revenue. I don't believe in spiritual or superstitous stuff but it's pretty clear that this year is arguably perhaps T-ara's worst year overall - and whatever crap they or CCM did is coming to bite them in the ass.

And you've got a lot of guts to accuse me of being an anti of T-ara, mate. While I may be a pessimistic asshat and had my ups and downs with the fandom as well as making fun of the members often, that doesn't mean I'm an 'anti'. Hell, I sure as hell didn't turn my back on them when the craziness of the scandal erupted, unlike many others who did and became antis themselves.

Being a fan doesn't mean I have to be optimistic, happy, cheerful and smiley 24/7 for them, if that's what you're trying to say.

If that's what you think.. then hey I'm sorry since you are entitled to your opinions.

But seriously, though English may not be my first language.. when I hear the word Karma and a bad accident in a single sentence it just saying to me that somebody is implying that the victim "deserves it".. and I think we both agree (or at least I hope we do) that nobody deserves the misfortune that Soyeon and the other girls are having right now.. sorry mate not questioning your fandom, just how you express it..

anybody read articles/comments about this on tumblr/allkpop? I seriously can't believe how some people (especially this particular someone called soyeon-fanboy SFB) can have so much hatred in themselves and started saying that all this misfortune falling on T-Ara are caused by Hwayoung, and even this Soyeon's car accident are caused by Hwayoung. they're criticizing Hwayoung for moving on and taking a picture with her sister.

I don't know why people like this exist, and liking T-Ara in the first place. QUEEN's definitely didn't need people like them. It's only brewing hatred and foul hearted within the fandom.

on another note, hope Soyeonm and T-Ara as well have a speedy recovery from all this.

also, I don't think the very word 'KARMA' fits this kind of situation and article that well. though basing on one's religious belief, we know that the universe has its own around the people that living in it. but we also know very well on when, where and what's the word 'KARMA' meant to be used as to describe certain thing.

I'm not here to question one's loyalty or opinion about T-Ara. but at this vey moment, sensitivity are the most fragile thing around here. words can hurts real bad, be it we meant it to be that way or not. as of now, we all know very well that the word 'KARMA' is such a taboo that it needs to be avoid from saying it out right.

I'm not here to start a dissatisfction within Diadem or anything. but I think, to regard and consider others feeling about the whole misfortune that happened on T-Ara is the best thing to do right now. though saying 'what done is done' is such a cliche thing to say, but it's the best phrase to describe the whole situation right now.

I hope, fans+public alike will watch and think thoroughly before passing comment around the internet. I, again, hope for Soyeon's and people involved in this whole incident and accident for a speedy recovery.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA