Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

nathaniel

Well she supposedly has a busted neck sprained muscles and such, maybe torn from what i heard. Well anyway she's still in one piece and still kicking so i say she will be fine. It's all up to the docs and KKS letting her get shitloads of rest, And i'm sure she recover in notime a couple of weeks at the most.

oh my god !!

first picture make me so worried

i cant understand why the worst thins are happening to my T-ara these days T.T

firs hwa, now soyeon.. what will be happened next ????

anyway, im sure u are a powerful girl soyeon unnie..

take rest and get well soOn

i believe u can smash all the pains :D

I'm a writter for french blog about K-POP culture, I'm about to write an article for this "subject".

I refused to post these pictures of Soyeon... It's really a non-respect of the victim to make a show of these.

When I imagin this damned paparazzi shooting at her, when she try to cover her face, I just have some desires of murder...

And if she is not trying to cover her face, she put her arm on her face because she is hurt...

Wow, I can't believe how many bad things have been happening to this group lately. Everything was going well and now it's just one incident after another. It's sad. I hope Soyeon is doing well and that there will be no lasting effects from this accident.