Diadem Forums

[12.08.13] T-ara's Soyeon rushed to Seoul hospital for emergency medical treatment

nathaniel

Sorry to learn about the accident. I'm sure she's still shocked and traumatized.

I am disappointed and disgusted with anti-fans and netizens who say it's karma.

How dare those people who even doubt this news as a mere ploy to gain public sympathy!

Be strong and recover fast, Soyeon!

Soyeon Fighting! T-ara Fighting!

i think ccm is more worried about the money they have to earn, rather than her safety. i mean, since the day by day album is almost total failure becouse bad publicity of t-ara recently, so the money maker goes from the individual activity for each members. and i thought that ccm used this accident as the opportunity to gain symphaty for the group by letting her injuried picture taken. truthfully i feel sad to hear about her accident and hope that she could rest well untill her fully recovered. but ccm makes me guilty by keep her schedule on the line, that makes me think that ccm cares is only about money..

Look, I'm gonna say something very unpopular so bare with me, Soyeon I hope you recover quickly and that you return to your healthy, strong self soon. Hope every body involved in the accident makes a full recovery and I wish them well.

-With that said I read elsewhere that Soyeon wanted to return to the set (or had already returned to the set of the show she is in). I'm gonna have to insist she take time off, relinquish the role to someone else and take a step back. Don't worry what the public may think or say ( I know you worked very hard to get to were you are at and to get a leading role) BUT your health is way more important. Now there is a time to be thick-head and stubborn but this is not that time. You just experienced a very difficult situation and even though you were able to walk away from it (in a way) It's not a good idea to rush things and risk aggrevating any underlying condition. Take care of yourself 1st and worry about everything else a distant 2nd. Trust me when I say there will be other leading roles for you.

KKS I know your the one instilling the girls with this mentality, but your gonna have to be a father figure 1st and a boss 2nd. Make her take time off to mend. If she is till feeling any effects from the accident as T-ara's comback nears take the difficult decision to momentarily substitute her with some one else (go and knock on other artist's doors under CCM to fill in for her) BUT make sure to let Soyeon know that she is NOT BEING REPLACED. Your gonna need some one with a big and powerful voice maybe one of the DAVICHI girls or someone formally from SEE YA or just maybe IU herself. Because without Soyeon T-ara just does not sound the same; she is the powerhouse vocals of the group. She is the Opera singer of T-ara.

Take care of your star and don't let her hurt herself trying to make a quickie comeback.