Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Soyeon determined to film for "Haeundae Lovers" tomorrow

nathaniel

[12.08.14] T-ara's Soyeon determined to film for "Haeundae Lovers" tomorrow

2012081410232546551_1.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon is in the hospital for the second day after being in a car accident.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media revealed to Star News, "Soyeon is now in the hospital at Seoul. We were surprised because the test results showed that her bones and muscles are tense and in a more serious condition than we thought."

Following, "The hospital suggested Soyeon rests but Soyeon is showing a strong determination to continue filming for 'Haeundae Lovers'."

"She really wants to go to the filming tomorrow (15th) but whether or not she will participate in filming will be decided after a consultation with the drama staff," Core Contents Media said.

Soyeon was taken to the hospital after being involved in a roll-over car accident and received various testings yesterday.

Source: http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002163243

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This article is obviously a jab at the netizens who are questioning Soyeon's "determination" after the accident. To be honest I hope she does just take this time to rest and relax, car accidents are no joke, especially one as serious as the one she was in, but I can't help but feel like the article is CCM's subtle way of trolling the netizens, especially after their extremely foolish behavior over the last two days.

I knew this would happen... Soyeon just needs to take a break but I guess it's understandable how she feels of this current situation. If she doesn't continue filming, netizen's are gonna be pissed and start saying stuff about her and T-ara again Also Soyeon would probably feel so bad for slowing down the filming and she'd feel as if she let her fellow actors in Haeundae Lovers down. I think she doesn't have much of a choice here.. either way, haters need to calm down and I hope she gets some sort of rest!

I am highly opposed to this - at this pace, this is more or less a repitition of what occurred to Soyeon way back in March (remember performing in crutches anyone?) and even earlier than that, Eunjung's leg injury where she still performed LD and other activities as well as Jiyeon still performing RP despite her knee incident.

I may as well actually say CCM forced her out of hospital otherwise she'd face some serious punishment for being 'lazy'. We all know what KKS's silly definition of 'lazy' is. If anyone takes into account what Soyeon said in her recent interview, it is very well possible CCM took this as a jab towards themselves, much like what Soyeon did during the LD promotion when she admitted in TV that T-ara hadn't a single vacation since debut.

At such a condition, there's just absolutely no way anyone would want to go back out to the field, regardless of determination. Hell, not even a soldier would be crazy enough to be like this.

I may as well actually say CCM forced her out of hospital otherwise she'd face some serious punishment for being 'lazy'. We all know what KKS's silly definition of 'lazy' is. If anyone takes into account what Soyeon said in her recent interview, it is very well possible CCM took this as a jab towards themselves, much like what Soyeon did during the LD promotion when she admitted in TV that T-ara hadn't a single vacation since debut.

Considering that last time someone didn't perform because of an injury, they got kicked out...I could see why.

Gosh poor Soyeon :(((. Why are so determent Soyeon ahh, please take care of your health first. You are still not well yet. This accident is a serious accident, but neitizens still bashing and being harsh to Soyeon and T-ara >.<. And even said it all a set up like a drama, WTH are they even human? do they have brain? I think they don't have any conscience and brainless.

Get well soon Soyeon. Soyeon fighting!!!

I feel bad for her, she desperately wants to return to work in what ever way she can but the uncertain state of T-ara could leave her feeling like all her options are closing off. She really is fighting right now. and the Haeundae Lovers crew should take this situation into account and rewrite the script to let her come back when she's recovered,

Hwayoung, I hope you're not turning your head to this whole situation.