Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Soyeon determined to film for "Haeundae Lovers" tomorrow

nathaniel

Just freaking NO! I admire these girls DETERMINATION and all but Health should always come first. How could you give your 100% if you yourself is not feeling 100%?! I hope the doctors would order that Soyeon gets to rest and recuperate first before coming back to filming. I'm sure the production would understand it.

Soyeon fighting!

That's what you called "Determination"

Our leader Soyeon is doing what its best for everyone, I mean the drama staffs that's why no matter how painful she is she's still manage to get up and prove us that she is a strong leader.

Although CCM might have force her to do that but I still believe in Soyeon who wants to show us how much she love what she's doing. Soyeon fighting!!! I hope you can recover soon.

I hope she and her company let her properly recover from the accident. It will only get worse if she doesn't heal properly and rest. It's so frustrating the way CCM treats their artists. >_< Being in a drama may be important to her but her health should come first.

after watching hwayoung get the axe for not performing with an injury, soyeon has the fear of god in her now. if she doesnt work, she will be labeled a "top star" and "arrogant" and "comfortable with her success".

what do you expect with the dictator KKS running things.

these girls are so afraid they break into tears just asking the press not to ask about the hwayoung situation. because god forbid they say anything that KKS doesnt permit them to. then they all will be looking for a new record contract with another label.

Jiyeon’s Mom interview she said that jiyeon didn”t want to talk, close herself in the room and each members are in panic now and somebody(hwayoung) went to Infinite concert when t-ara member hurt at this time....i'm so dissapointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpY1eSb2xlc&feature=player_embedded

There's an article circulating that Soyeon will film on the 15th.. Although I'd like to kick KKS in the balls like most of us, at least I hope this means that Soyeon's injuries wasn't as bad as it was feared..

I had a traffic accident once and the EMT gave me a neck brace & put me in the ICU overnight just as a precaution even though it turned out that I didn't get any serious injury.. I hope & pray this was the case for Soyeon also.

but she was just got into car accident!!

hwayoung

if u you dont know

this is the "real" dedication

I KNEW very well that this kind of comment will come from delusional 'fan'. I know, the girls of T-Ara have been overworked since their debut days. And almost in every talk show they appear, they will make like a 'video message' to their CEO asking for time off from schedule. I wanna know why don't you question their 'determination' or 'dedication' then?

Those delusional and immature 'fan' need to take a break. Involving Hwayoung further into the member individual activity will only lengthen this problem. "in order to receive love, you need to give some". What do you expect? If you keep on hating certain someone, you will be hated too. It's because of immature 'fans' like this that causes the girls to keep on being hated and blamed for something they didn't do.

Get a life. Hating and questioning their dedication and determination will bring nothing but problem for the girls.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA