Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

nathaniel

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

2012081415012260249_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara member Hyomin cried in public.

On the 14th at the MBC Dream Center, the "One Thousandth Man" press conference began. It was attended by the main actors of the drama including Kang Yewon, Lee Chunhee and Hyomin as well as the PDs.

In the press conference before it started, the crew asked the reporters, "Please ask questions related to the drama."

However, a reporter said to Hyomin, "The public is interested in the explanation behind the Hwayoung bullying situation."

"I'm very happy today and am here because of the hard work of the staff and other actors from 'One Thousandth Man' and don't want to trouble them by these questions. So I hope that the questions can be related to the drama," Hyomin replied with tears in her eyes.

"One Thousandth Man" is a fantasy sitcom about a Gumiho who eats 999 livers and needs to eat the 1000th liver to live, but instead she falls in love.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120814n19205

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Hrmm.. I feel sorry for Hyomin, and the rest of T-ara. As soon as they come out to the public then they will probably get harassed by reporters without end. I feel that it's immature on the reporters' end of things seeing as Hyomin is most likely very stressed out right now. The last thing she needs is people reminding her about a painful event. Also, very unprofessional seeing that this is a press conference FOR A DRAMA, not a "Hyomin interview about Hwayoung and recent controversies."

Hrmm.. I feel sorry for Hyomin, and the rest of T-ara. As soon as they come out to the public then they will probably get harassed by reporters without end. I feel that it's immature on the reporters' end of things seeing as Hyomin is most likely very stressed out right now. The last thing she needs is people reminding her about a painful event. Also, very unprofessional seeing that this is a press conference FOR A DRAMA, not a "Hyomin interview about Hwayoung and recent controversies."

totally agree. And our strong Hyomin had replied very decently. Shame on that reporters.

Be strong Hyomin, Be stong!!!!!!!! I guess Eunjung prescon will be the same too. T___T I feel heart broken, so sad...

I can't even imagine the pain Hyomin's going through right now... That's actually ridiculous. Clearly the reporter was not there to listen to the crew telling them to ask questions ONLY relating to "One Thousandth Man". It hurts me to see my favourite member from T-ara crying due to a reporter's lack of humanity. Hyomin fighting!! ps. I can't wait to see the new drama!

hyomin crying....

tumblr_m8qihjGpoa1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

Is it me or did she get insanely skinny??

Be strong, unnie. Soyeon cried, Hyomin cried, T-ara cried but why only Hwa laugh? I think T-ara can overcome this scandal and comeback with new face: more strong, more happy, more pretty,... T-ara we know always strong, happy, friendly, beautiful and tolerance, right?

T-Ara 5ting. Queen's always beside and support T-ara.

Be strong T-ara!♥♥♥♥♥