Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

nathaniel

my heart so hurt....soyeon crying for the first time and get involve in car accident,hyomin crying too and become skinny,eunjung mom said eunjung lost weight, didn't eat and sleep.T-ara already hurt physical and mental.Please stop stupid netizens,they also human,who are you to judge them???

Queen's we must do something...i can't stand it anymore

Wait, why did they ask about bullying again? Isn't it clear till now that there is NO bullying in T-ara?

That's the thing, it ISN'T clear. All that was proved is that the evidence that the naysayers presented was debunked. It's still very very possible that there might have been some form of bullying, despite what T-ara may say.

Be strong, unnie. Soyeon cried, Hyomin cried, T-ara cried but why only Hwa laugh? I think T-ara can overcome this scandal and comeback with new face: more strong, more happy, more pretty,... T-ara we know always strong, happy, friendly, beautiful and tolerance, right?

Hwa is out of CCM, and recieve public condolence, has no stress for work immediately at the moment..I assume she is relieved. T-ara has to deal with all the aftermath of KKS' bad managment so they have to work harder to solve the situation and get back up again. Hope for all our Queen to overcome this.... This time there are too much ups and downs for a person to endure...PLease stay strong 6 members of T-ara....

There's a certain challenge to expressing such very strong reactions without reaching into one's personal grab bag of swear words... So you see kids? This is another reason guys like me drink. What am I gonna do, post on a forum?

I'm not taking their side, though perhaps if you do not recognize nuance it may seem that way... And I'm sure no one here really cares to hear it, but as for the complaints about how terrible are the reporters...

Kids, pretty much the same world that tells you how you should be is pretty much the same world that's gonna pressure you to betray those ideals later when you grow up. You don't just "decide" to do this or do that, it's kind of like losing weight... but again, there are not enough words that can teach what only experience can effectively demonstrate. Ah, I'm in a dark mood.

Hyomin, see to what you can. Steady, dear. Chin up, eyes ahead, shoulders out. And breathe, dear. Do breathe.

i thought about 'bullying' issue already done.Okay look, soyeon admit that what they tweet is about hwa,they just joking around but things become worse so they regret it.

also soyeon said it's true have crisis in their group.of course in a group u will fight and then apologize( that's normal right)

soyeon also said we don't have time to do immature thing (means bullying)..admit that don't have 'bullying' issue but only crisis..so why people still said its all lie? BECAUSE PEOPLE ONLY WANT TO HEAR AND BELIEVE WHAT THE WANT.

why reporters kept asking about bullying?? soyeon already said there's no bullying and she admit they only have a fight and arguments . people always have a fight, it's normal. no need to make the problem bigger than it supposed. gosh, what's kind of answer they really want? haters will never satisfied until they see their enemies shattered. actually i'm pity on them because they never find peace so they keep hating people to fill the emptiness in their lives.

hyomin please don't cry :( i'm so sad, after soyeon cried, now hyomin. please be strong.

now i'm scared about eunjung's press confference. i hope she can handle it. i can't stand if she cries T__T

it must be really hard for them to come out in this kind of situation but Hyomin and Soyeon face them professionally...and i also wish good luck for Eunjung's press conference.

wahhh....i also teared up after watching soyeon & hyomin's interview :(...it's so heartbreaking seeing them cry....

T-ara please stay strong!!!

Just a wild guess here, maybe perhaps this reporter asked this unproven question in retaliation against the lawsuits Core Contents Media filed against some of them, which probably got some of them reprimanded, or even fired, and most likely got sucked into the lies of those fabrications and fake evidences of bullying recently.

Wow she looks totally worn out and seems to have lost quite a bit of weight. Though I can't say I'm surprised. The video makes me sad. She was trying so hard to fight back her tears. :( Stay strong Hyomin, you still have a handful of fans here and there who love you.

I know whatever we say here...... T-ara unnis may see but might not understand.. But Hyomin-shi..! Be strong..! Its alright.... reporters are just doing their job.. I hope things would get better soon for T-ara.. I miss their smiles and laughs and immature actions.. :( The T-ara that I've known........ The girl-group that I liked the most just because their SPECIAL.. :') T-ARA HWAITING..! ^^