Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

nathaniel

it must have been so hard for her to hold back her tears and hide her sad feeling.

though the reporters were just doing their job but i personally think they shouldn't asked the question since PD had warned them to ask questions relating to drama only.it shows the unprofessional side of reporters.

how i wish i can be by hyomin's side, comfort her and tell her to be strong :(

gwenchana hyomin ah..fighting!!!

The interview's video is heartbreaking.

This is no longer about Hwayoung, T-Ara, or bullying, but about a bunch of assholes hurting them to feel important and powerful in the great order of things, and about so called reporters pandering at those very assholes without integrity nor respect.

They have paid for it whether they did it or not. To keep this up is just sickening.

No matter how I look, I only saw netizens bullying T-ara. Without evidence, netizens scold them, hate them and curse them. I really want to ask the haters if hating them, scolding them, cursing them simply because of rumours justifiable? Whatever on Earth are they thinking about? No matter how i see it, it's cyber bullying taken to an extreme (overboard) level. If they really bully Hwayoung, those haters are definitely behaving much worst than them. Shouldn't they be scolding themselves and having some serious self-reflection? When haters always said "we don't know them in real life, so how can we fans sure they are nice?" Well, ironically, haters don't seem to know them too... (Anyways, there isn't bullying in the first place -.-" wherever that even arise from. Must be some silly conclusions fabricated by haters)

I believe everything was blown out of proportion due to small misunderstandings, communication breakdowns that has taken place. Nobody, especially the girls, would have imagined all these to have happened. And it happened too fast, too furious, wiping everyone off their feet. This incident rocked the entire K-entertainment industry. It simply shows the industry how vicious and malicious Internet can be. And poor T-ara are the ones taking the wrath of everything that has happened. We all know they don't deserve all these treatments they are having right now. But changing the world, changing people's mindset is not easy. It's humans that complicates things in life, all the time, unfortunately.

I felt hurt at the moment she shed tears. But, I'm also happy that she can smile to the camera with her eyes filled with tears.

Hyomin, you're the reason why I've been yearning for this drama. Please be strong and remember that truth Queens will always support you.

Aww Minnie look even skinnier :(((. I feel so bad for her, the media can't really let her alone and keep bringing up the issue. Be strong Hyomine!!! We are always to support you!!!.

I am afraid to see EJ at the press con too. I know she is strong, and she will do good. But I really don't want her to cry like this and look fragile like this. Please be strong and don't cry EJ!!! Show those haters that you are strong and you will do better. Hopefully, the cast and crews of 5Fs will show her their supports too!!!

I think the reporter needs to be fired how unprofessional. The PD already asked to only ask about the drama and this.

I think this the reason why Soyeon made that interview first. So that she can answer the questions on a controlled environment and so that the others (Hyo and Eun) no longer need to talk about it live on the press con. T-ara fighting!!

Looking at how she's trying so hard to put on a smile, pretending to be okay, and holding back her tears...it is hard to think any of these girls are bad people. All these hating is uncalled for! Haters need to get a reality check that these girls are not god..they are as imperfect as any regular human should be and are only working hard to achieve their dreams..like the rest of us. What I've learn in life is that you can never make people think the way you do...so haters will continue to hate and lovers should keep on loving and supporting..the least we all can do..and these girls just have to learn how to ignore, move on, and keep loving life.

This world is not really black and white..it is simply gray...in a situation like this, every party is right and wrong in some respect - hwayoung, t-ara, the ceo, the public, ect. Therefore, to put blame on any single party is not the right thing to do.

And as a reporter who is that desperate to ask a question like that...at least have some courtesy to ask it when it's only t-ara themselves..don't ruin a press conf for a drama asking a unrelated question putting everyone into an awkward and uncomfortable position...everyone, not just hyomin was so uncomfortable at that press conf.

those reporter asdfghjklasdfghjkl...gosh..i knew hyomin is sensitive but seeing her cry there. .its broke my heart..she is so fragile..somehow i'm glad jiyeon doesn't have drama, press con like this because she is the most sensitive, got bashed more..t-ara, please be strong..i knew eunjung is sensitive too but she is stronger, right??i hope she will be ok..i hate haters..t-ara is professional unlike those stupid reporter who earn money by ruining people's life..t-ara hwaiting..

I don't really see why everyone is so angry at the reporter, when have reporters ever actually acted professionaly or listened to people properly? Just shrug it off. It's sad that Hyomin cried but at least she handled the situation polietly unlike the reporter. ^^

Hyomin handled it like a pro. You can't expect reporters to not ask questions regarding the bullying issue. Instead, we should be happy and proud of how our members are handling the situation. That is what makes me like them even more now. Hyomin, stay strong! T-ara fighting!

its sad to know my daily news of my favorite girls is turning into tears. seeing the girls so sad. its hard to not feel down. they were my daily stress relieving pills. I can only hope when that dark cloud over them moves away. It'll put a smile back into my daily life as well.

its really hard to watch hyomin's video at the press conference

English trans of Director Cha Euntaek's tweet @goninri

hyotheleader:

Young kids, what capital crime did they commit that they are being mistreated like this by society…to be in pain and yet be unable to say that they are in pain, to be tired and yet be unable to say that they are tired, what is the truth? Then what is important, to live like this? Since when did our society’s subject and focus of discussion and blame became like this…

Original Chinese trans by Baidu Ham Eunjung

English trans of Director Cha Euntaek's tweet @goninri

hyotheleader:

Young kids, what capital crime did they commit that they are being mistreated like this by society…to be in pain and yet be unable to say that they are in pain, to be tired and yet be unable to say that they are tired, what is the truth? Then what is important, to live like this? Since when did our society’s subject and focus of discussion and blame became like this…

Original Chinese trans by Baidu Ham Eunjung

Thanks for posting this! Finally~ The words said right there is exactly what I wanted to see...:D FIGHTING t-ara

[120814] A Thai Queen’s meeting with Hyomin after 1000th Man Press Conference

ตอนแรกคิดว่ามินออกไปแล้ว แต่ที่จริงยังไม่ออกไปค่ะ. ตอนมินเดินออกมา มีแฟนคลับ ฮ่องกง 2-3 คน กับบ้านฮโยมินิดอทอีก 3 คน แอดมินก็เดินเข้าไปหาพร้อมให้ถุงของขวัญ และบอกมินว่า มาจากไทยแลนด์ มินดูตกใจมาก คนฮ่องกงก็พูดเหมือนกันว่ามาจากฮ่องกง เหมือนมินพูดอะไรสักอย่าง ประมาณว่า มินรู้ว่าที่มีคลับต่างชาติมารอ เพราะตั้งใจมาดูคอนที่ยกเลิกไป และมินก็ร้องไห้เลย คลับฮ่องกงก็ร้องไห้ แอดมินก็เริ่มน้ำตาไหลเหมือนกันค่ะ มินก็มาจับหน้าเช็ดน้ำตาให้ แล้วก็กอด แอดมินก็บอกมินว่า เข้มแข็งนะ ทุกอย่างจะผ่านไปด้วยดี สู้ๆ! ตอนนั้นพูดภาษาอังกฤษออกไปมั่วมากสติหลุดค่ะhttp://tl.gd/irdupc

Eng trans.

At first I thought I came too late to see her but it wasn’t like that. When Hyomin came here, there were around 2-3 Hong Kong Queen’s, Hyominidot fanclub, and including me. I walked towards to give her some gifts and told her I’m a Thai Queen’s. She looked so excited and said something just like she knew there were a lot of int fans coming to Korea for the already cancelled concert and felt appreciated. Then she started to cry and all of us also cried too. Hyomin took her hankerchief out and wiped the tears from my face as well as gave me a hug. At that moment,I didn’t know what to say anymore, just keep saying pls be strong, everything will be better, fighting!

Credit @T_araTH

Hyomin pity, she was feeling depressed due to this problem

t-ara member in trouble due to problems caused by misunderstanding of the bully by netizen

she cried and we wept as the queen's

be strong t-ara queen's always with t-ara