Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

nathaniel

Don't pay heed to those "people", I have tried like you to reason with them but they are already decided. One I spoke too knew only of what he saw in "the animated gifs" saying that was proof enough, I looked at his history/playlist on youtube (that's where this took place) and he only had 2-3 videos of T-ara out of 150 various Kpop related things. These people who hate on T-ara they don't actually know anything, they haven't followed them, haven't taken any true interest in them that isn't skin deep or superficial. We must ignore these people, they care only for their own truth and bypass all of human decency and due process.

I haven't much I can contribute the whole thing but there is a story from a buddha I wish T-ara could take comfort in.

One day, Akkosaka heard that someone from his religion had converted to be a Buddhist monk. Enraged, he stomped off to curse the Enlightened One with harsh words in person. After letting off his steam, the Buddha had a calm conversation with him (as abridged) - 'Do friends come to you as guests?' 'Yes.' 'Do you serve them delicacies?' 'Yes, sometimes I do.' 'If they don't accept them, to whom do they belong?' 'They would be mine.' 'Likewise, that with which you have insulted me, I do not accept - it is all yours. Whoever returns insult to one who insults is said to be sharing company with that person, which I do not.'

Hearing this, Akkosaka assumed he was displeased, to which the Buddha replied, 'Where is anger from one free of anger, who has his mind tamed and equanimous, who is liberated with right understanding, who is tranquil? One worsens matters by flaring up at another who flared up. Whoever doesn't flare up at another doubly wins a battle difficult to win, benefitting oneself and the another. Understanding another's anger, one mindfully maintains one's peace. When one does so to heal the illness of anger for both, those who think one is a fool do not know the Dharma.' Hearing this, Akkosaka remarked at the magnificence of the Buddha's teaching, and ordained as a monk to learn from him, thereafer attaining Nirvana (as an Arahant)!

Akkosa Sutta

Members of T-ara, do not accept their words, leave them with the naysayers and be at peace.

I have heard this story somewhere.Undoubtedly,it is quite meaningful...haha

[120814] A Thai Queen’s meeting with Hyomin after 1000th Man Press Conference

ตอนแรกคิดว่ามินออกไปแล้ว แต่ที่จริงยังไม่ออกไปค่ะ. ตอนมินเดินออกมา มีแฟนคลับ ฮ่องกง 2-3 คน กับบ้านฮโยมินิดอทอีก 3 คน แอดมินก็เดินเข้าไปหาพร้อมให้ถุงของขวัญ และบอกมินว่า มาจากไทยแลนด์ มินดูตกใจมาก คนฮ่องกงก็พูดเหมือนกันว่ามาจากฮ่องกง เหมือนมินพูดอะไรสักอย่าง ประมาณว่า มินรู้ว่าที่มีคลับต่างชาติมารอ เพราะตั้งใจมาดูคอนที่ยกเลิกไป และมินก็ร้องไห้เลย คลับฮ่องกงก็ร้องไห้ แอดมินก็เริ่มน้ำตาไหลเหมือนกันค่ะ มินก็มาจับหน้าเช็ดน้ำตาให้ แล้วก็กอด แอดมินก็บอกมินว่า เข้มแข็งนะ ทุกอย่างจะผ่านไปด้วยดี สู้ๆ! ตอนนั้นพูดภาษาอังกฤษออกไปมั่วมากสติหลุดค่ะhttp://tl.gd/irdupc

Eng trans.

At first I thought I came too late to see her but it wasn’t like that. When Hyomin came here, there were around 2-3 Hong Kong Queen’s, Hyominidot fanclub, and including me. I walked towards to give her some gifts and told her I’m a Thai Queen’s. She looked so excited and said something just like she knew there were a lot of int fans coming to Korea for the already cancelled concert and felt appreciated. Then she started to cry and all of us also cried too. Hyomin took her hankerchief out and wiped the tears from my face as well as gave me a hug. At that moment,I didn’t know what to say anymore, just keep saying pls be strong, everything will be better, fighting!

Credit @T_araTH

Thank you for giving us different info's regarding t-ara coming from korea. please tell her that we will support them no matter what. If only we can come in korea and to tell them how we love them and care about them. Thank you so much.

Despite criticism of some people.. I really applaud Hyomin for not taking the reporter's bait.

I bet she is just dying to be able to finally defend herself and scream out her side of the story. However, the interview was not about Hyomin & T-ara, it was about the drama. It won't be fair to the other cast and crew members for her to take all of the spotlight.. If Hyomin even open up a bit and gave a short sound byte acknowledging the question then she would've open up a floodgate of follow-up questions which will derail the whole press conference..

I also would also just like to thank Min Young & the others who once again provided us with more info beyond the press.. you guys rock..

Jiyeon’s Mom interview she said that jiyeon didn”t want to talk, close herself in the room and each members are in panic now and somebody(hwayoung) went to Infinite concert when t-ara member hurt at this time....i'm so dissapointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpY1eSb2xlc&feature=player_embedded

I really hate and despise this kind of comment, especially coming from someone who's indirectly involved with Hwayoung (she's the mother of one of the member of T-Ara, and Hwayoung, until recently, are member of T-Ara).

Why must she say something like that? "each members are in panic now and somebody(hwayoung) went to Infinite concert when t-ara member hurt at this time". I understand if this kind of comment come from one of those immature 'fans'. but coming from someone like her, being the mom of 'T-Ara', it's like she's one of those people who's trying to put the blame on Hwayoung.

She was first being shunned by the member (well, the did admit that the tweets are indeed directed to Hwayoung and they regretted it). And now, this coming from the mother of the member. This is not fair for Hwayoung. She was KICKED OUT of T-Ara, and being bad-mouthed by CCM and her former CEO for the whole mess. That's bad enough for her. She's trying to move on with her life, and some delusional people are blaming and hating on her just because she's taking picture with her twin and going to a concert? TELL THAT TO THE CEO for terminating her contract!

I hope that T-Ara and Hwayoung alike receives just as much love and care from public. Nothing more, nothing less for each of them. If this is a hard period for everyone of them as they claim, then don't put on more pressure and hatred onto them anymore. as the saying goes, "if you want to receive love, you need give some". If the public+people keep hating on Hwayoung, it's no surprise that the other party will be hated too. So be rational, and keep things cool.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA

I really hate and despise this kind of comment, especially coming from someone who's indirectly involved with Hwayoung (she's the mother of one of the member of T-Ara, and Hwayoung, until recently, are member of T-Ara).

Why must she say something like that? "each members are in panic now and somebody(hwayoung) went to Infinite concert when t-ara member hurt at this time". I understand if this kind of comment come from one of those immature 'fans'. but coming from someone like her, being the mom of 'T-Ara', it's like she's one of those people who's trying to put the blame on Hwayoung.

She was first being shunned by the member (well, the did admit that the tweets are indeed directed to Hwayoung and they regretted it). And now, this coming from the mother of the member. This is not fair for Hwayoung. She was KICKED OUT of T-Ara, and being bad-mouthed by CCM and her former CEO for the whole mess. That's bad enough for her. She's trying to move on with her life, and some delusional people are blaming and hating on her just because she's taking picture with her twin and going to a concert? TELL THAT TO THE CEO for terminating her contract!

I hope that T-Ara and Hwayoung alike receives just as much love and care from public. Nothing more, nothing less for each of them. If this is a hard period for everyone of them as they claim, then don't put on more pressure and hatred onto them anymore. as the saying goes, "if you want to receive love, you need give some". If the public+people keep hating on Hwayoung, it's no surprise that the other party will be hated too. So be rational, and keep things cool.

lol i think u misunderstanding here....jiyeon mom only said until t-ara member panic....Jiyeon’s Mom interview she said that jiyeon didn”t want to talk, close herself in the room and each members are in panic now

and person who said this( somebody(mean hwayoung) went to Infinite concert) is t-ara fan.

jiyeon mom didn't say anything about hwayoung...so calm down man..

I read a translation of the interview and that part about Hwayoung going to the concert wasn't in it. Of course, we are relying on others to translate for us so we cannot always trust the translations to the fullest. I do doubt that the mother would have said that. The part that was translated referring to Hwayoung was as such:

q: All the T-ara members are hurt right now...

a: Didn't the company let Hwayoung leave? The kids are all in a state of shock, Hwayoung as well.

I'm only sharing what I saw. Again, we don't know the Korean language and can only rely on these translations...

lol i think u misunderstanding here....jiyeon mom only said until t-ara member panic....Jiyeon’s Mom interview she said that jiyeon didn”t want to talk, close herself in the room and each members are in panic now

and person who said this( somebody(mean hwayoung) went to Infinite concert) is t-ara fan.

jiyeon mom didn't say anything about hwayoung...so calm down man..

ah, i thought the very word came from Jiyeon's mom and it was a one liner altogether. my bad.

You are doing good girl, good manner. That is what deaf reporter would do, it's good that Hyomin replied the same way to that reporter. Tell them Hyomin, ask them, 'where did you put your ears ?'

hahaha like this

that reporter already being told "only ask about drama"

and the he's just blubbering into that "bullying that never happen" situation

what's the point

and u make hyomin cry

great!! who's the bully now??

ah, i thought the very word came from Jiyeon's mom and it was a one liner altogether. my bad.

This is definitely not your fault. This is the exact example how bad translations can lead to misunderstanding..a seed to a bigger problem. With that little comment about Hwayoung in there, it makes jiyeon's mom looks like a bad person...which results in more bashing on t-ara.

Guest audiferari

I'm Really Hurt . Reading and watching how Hyomin respond with teary eyes , really makes my heart hurts .

I can't bear it and so angry right now, knowing how our girls has been treated. They can't even face the world with smiles and keep their heads up.

I hope this thing get over soon. T-ARA Fighting !!!